[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

>>
>tfw there will never be another game like it
>>
File: funny_frog.jpg (12KB, 258x245px) Image search: [Google]
funny_frog.jpg
12KB, 258x245px
>>384796197
>Game assets, characters and literally everything else copied and pasted from previous game
>B-BEST GAME EVER!!!
>>
>>384796441
good.

it played like shit
>>
File: 1464975161283.gif (2MB, 479x339px) Image search: [Google]
1464975161283.gif
2MB, 479x339px
>time limit gimmick
>>
>>384796441
And I remain grateful to this day.
>>
File: cremia_hug.jpg (60KB, 1000x568px) Image search: [Google]
cremia_hug.jpg
60KB, 1000x568px
haha
>>
>>384796572
It feels like a romhack
>>
Majora's Mask is the greatest game of all time and your shitty opinions will never convince me otherwise
>>
>>384797191
But the fact that it's an OoT knock off should.
>>
>>384797397
No. That doesn't make sense, since it's not true.
Where's the 3 Day mechanic in Ocarina of Time? Oh yeah, nowhere.
>>
>>384796880

>You'll never have a milf that wants you to milk her like a cow and then milk you
>>
>>384797587
>Where's the 3 Day mechanic in Ocarina of Time? Oh yeah, nowhere.

Ocarina of Time gave us the first day night system in a Zelda game. A similar mechanic was intended for it, but never implemented

MM is literally all the ideas that weren't deemed good enough for Ocarina
>>
I know it's kind of a love it or hate it game, but I have mixed feelings about it. On one hand I love the atmosphere, the creativity and the amount of thought that went into it. On the other hand the gameplay just doesn't work for me. I hate having to wait around, fuck with time travel or redo certain areas to get stuff done. I wouldn't want to get rid of the time system because it's so important to that tense atmosphere, but boy is it annoying to play
>>
>>384797781
>Ocarina of Time gave us the first day night system in a Zelda game.
and it changed very little
>>
>>384798410
Because, as I said, it was planned to have a more complex time system, but it got shelved for things that matter like dungeons
>>
>>384796572
I don't understand. Is it impossible to make more than one good game with the same set of tools?
>>
>>384796572
And it ends up being superior to the game it borrowed from.
>>
>>384798507
Half of OoT's dungeons were trash and the ones which weren't were more basic than MM's.
>>
>>384798507
source?
>>
File: DekuSon2.jpg (575KB, 2100x2400px) Image search: [Google]
DekuSon2.jpg
575KB, 2100x2400px
the saddest , deepest game you will ever play
>>
>>384798606
>Dododongo and Jabu Jabu are half of OoT's dungeons

>>384798720
http://zelda.wikia.com/wiki/Ura_Zelda
>>
>>384796880
I took me a long time to realize this is were my lactation fetish came from.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.