[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you pirate anon? If so, why? There's no judgement here

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 1465314492709.jpg (56KB, 625x401px) Image search: [Google]
1465314492709.jpg
56KB, 625x401px
Do you pirate anon? If so, why?
There's no judgement here
>>
>>384792205
Do you ever get tired of posting the same thread over and over anon? If not, why?
There's no judgement here
>>
Yeah. I don't have the disposable money to play as many vidya as I want.
>>
File: 1488986442564.jpg (61KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1488986442564.jpg
61KB, 1024x768px
>>384792340
>Do you ever get tired of posting the same thread over and over anon?
>>
Yes
The entire vidya-commercial industry needs to be burned to the ground and destroyed so that in 10 years we can enter a new golden age filled with people who actually give a damn about vidya and don't consider it a business
>>
Yes
I want to play games and they're easy to aquire for free.
>>
Money I save by pirating games goes towards games I can't pirate, allowing me to play more games.
>>
I used to be a console gamer so I'll pirate games I already bought before. I don't believe in paying for the same product twice.
>>
>>384792205
Yes, because I just spend $400 on a VR headset I'm not spending another $400 on $40 2-hour tech demos
>>
>south park

retard
>>
I want to but I'm too afraid of having my IP tracked and getting my internet cut off
>>
I used to pirate mostly everything on PC before steam because how expensive or hard was to get physical copies of a game i wanted where i live. Now i only pirate very old games that are hard or very expensive to buy and aren't on Steam or GoG .
>>
>free
>easy
>faster

There's literally no reason not to pirate aside from being a moralfag
>>
Devs make more money than me so It's a matter of inequality. They should pay me, not the other way around.
>>
>>384792205
Yes, because its free.
>>
>>384792548
Not an answer.
>>
>>384792205
The last time I pirated something was Persona 4 Dancing All Night. And it was because it was the fan undubbed version.

Rise's jp voice was glorious to listen to. Fuck dubs.
>>
>>384799379
Not an answer.
>>
>if so, why?
>why?

What the fuck is the point of this thread? WHY? Are you expecting varying responses of different degrees?

1. You're poor
2. You can

The ONLY reasons ANYBODY could possibly have for pirating
>>
>>384792205
no, my paranoia has gotten the better of me and i think i'm going to get sued if i download anything copyrighted
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.