[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT dead on arrival games I'll start >fortnite

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: 2b02f09dda89cfbef21b7bc3eea90fc4.jpg (186KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2b02f09dda89cfbef21b7bc3eea90fc4.jpg
186KB, 1920x1080px
ITT dead on arrival games
I'll start
>fortnite
>>
PWND
>>
Dauntless
>>
>>384790712
I thought it looked pretty fun. What's wrong with it?
>>
>>384791319
extremely bland and basebuilding is unpolished.
>>
>>384790712
If this shit finally coming out? They announced it years ago

Anyway it's a gearbox game so no can buy
>>
>>384791454
gearbox is only doing the physical distribution
>>
Grimwah
>>
>>384791604
Don't care not giving gearbox money
>>
>>384790712
Anthem
>>
File: 14735608254530.jpg (12KB, 474x473px) Image search: [Google]
14735608254530.jpg
12KB, 474x473px
>>384791856
did you get jewed into buying battleborn?
>>
>>384791967
No.
I blame them for what happened to Bulletstorm and Colonial Marine
>>
>>384791319
The big problem is that they already announced it is going to be F2P, so why play now when you can get it for free later with less bugs?
>>
>>384790712
>black weebs arm's are thinner than tattoo'd slut's
How?
>>
>>384792184
Weebs are weak
>>
This "pay us to beta test our game" meme needs to die
>>
I think I will give this game a chance
>>
>>384791414
A lot of bugs happening, or is the functionality shown in the gameplay trailer not there? Or does it just feel clunky for some other reason? Three of my friends got the game and I was considering getting it to play with them.
>>
Eh I like it
>>
>>384793239
Super long loading times that are quickly getting fixed and the occasional confusing quest deacription is the worst thing I've encountered so far
>>
Protip: You can snatch friend codes from stupid streamers that gives you access
>>
It's bretty gud, only problem I've had is the party system was completely broken yesterday. Spent an hour trying to party up with friends but nothing was going though.

We got into a party for about 2 minutes before we got disconnected.

Oh and there is no in game voice chat, because fuck communication.
>>
>>384795462
>no in game voice chat
Yeah i cant play it then, i dont have irl friends, and no one online wants to come on voice, and im not gonna sit and type out calls, thats fucking dumb
>>
>>384795116
>TFW Alpha members didn't get automatic access
Tell me more.
>>
>>384795462
>no in game voice chat.

I'm probably the only one that thinks this isn't a bad thing. I don't want some fucking autist telling me how to play the game.
>>
>>384795592
They give you your friend codes after you finish the tutorial, some streamers isn't aware of that so they just pop up on their screen
Best shot is if you search for people who are going in blind and with few watchers
>>
>>384791319
My roomie got it, and I was watching him play. Typical launch date bugs like server issues and what not are common.

However, what really set off a red flag for me, it's that this is technically a game you're paying 40 bucks from, but the moment you finish your first tutorial mission, they start slapping you with their cash store left and right.

I know this is going to be F2P later on, so the cash shop baiting is unavoidable, but you think they would at least hold off with the cash store. I just think it's not only straight up shameless, but also shows the dev team has no hopes in the product, and just wants to milk as much people as possible.
>>
>>384790712
Agents of mayham

>>384790751
it doesn't look to good as a gameplay concept doing a kill after a taunt and that being the main gimmick, also the name is cancer
>>
>>384795927
I think it's fine to let tards spend their money if they really want. As long as it doesn't affect my game, it's fine. Same thing with Overwatch loot boxes. I never bought, but I'm glad other people do because it means the dev still gets money from someone.
>>
>>384796402
I remember this argument from Diablo 3 days
>>
>>384795864
how do you know if they're in the tutorial?
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.