[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wavedash Games Project Thing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: Icons-Combat-Arena.jpg (58KB, 750x400px) Image search: [Google]
Icons-Combat-Arena.jpg
58KB, 750x400px
Thoughts on this shit?

Anything you hope to see, like a sort of archetype Smash hasn't tackled yet?
>>
>>384788395
>F2P
>Plagiarized Melee animations
>Project M Died for this
I want to see it fail.
>>
>>384788395
I honestly think it could work if they changed the design of the characters, they all look like shit.

>>384788602
I don't think they can work on it legally.
>>
File: 1447372864564.jpg (95KB, 489x444px) Image search: [Google]
1447372864564.jpg
95KB, 489x444px
>>384788602

that trailer showing almost nothing but recycled smash animations is such a sour start.

theyre actually doing some decent work under the hood with stuff like the Gust Shield in their reddit AMA

also, just redo the goat from scratch. He's postured as the face of the game currently and he just looks like shit
>>
>>384788395
I think it's actual gameplay has potential, but they really need to work on it's presentation, it's sound effects don't sound as heavy as they should, the animations are disgustingly stiff and the artstyle looks like one of those nasty Chinese Overwatch rip-offs.
>>
>>384788395

I hope they do a decent variation on a puppet/duo character like Ice Climbers or Rosalina. Preferably more like ICs as I didn't like Rosalina that much.
>>
>>384788602
They aren't legally allowed to work on Project M. It's this, or they just stop making games.
>>
>>384788886

in a way, they sort of have the advantage in the gameplay department because they can start with a gameplay hook then build a character around it, instead of slapping a moveset onto a character thats already established and has limitations

and yeah, Rosa's a disaster.
>>
They showed it off way too early.
Mechanically they probably know what they're doing, like it definitely has potential but as it is right now it's just not ready to be deployed.
Sucks how this will probably kill any momentum they could've had.
>>
>>384788395
Looks like absolute trash.
What's the deal with that cell-shading crap? is it to hide how horrible low quality the models are?

I know its alpha footage or whatever but this is gonna be just another dissapointment. ima stick with PM.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.