[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Things that trigger your autism

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_4565.jpg (24KB, 295x314px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4565.jpg
24KB, 295x314px
>Car chase scene in an action game
>Shoot a driver in the head
>Car explodes instantly
>>
>he doesn't fill his head with plastic explosives before driving
It's like you want the insurance Jews to win.
>>
>shoot car tire
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93jQF-510po
>>
>i is default key for inventory, still to this day, even if its incredibly inconvenient to press the i key in most video games on pc because of where your hands normally are
>cant change resolutions of a game
>game comes with no options at all, its just as is
>games where a very very simple selection is also vague the first time you see it, example being the wait here/stay close commands in new vegas, the icons switch when you mouse over em so you don't know what you are actually doing until you press it, like i said its a super simple thing but it still bothers me
>games main character is insultingly, frustratingly slow and has such low moving agility until you get magical power ups that make the game not such a slog to fucking play and control
>game subs dont keep up with audio or inversely go too fast
>game has lots and lots of items, some stack, but other special items dont stack even though they should stack
>games that have item stacks that don't end in a 0 or at least an even number
>game has new upgrade available for money, same upgrade is found very shortly after for free, any game that does this can go fuck itself

>game starts you out slow
>gives you an upgrade but you are still slow
>gives you an second upgrade that makes you too fast so its actually a detriment to use this second upgrade for speed so you are stuck with being slow, being slightly less slow but still slow, or you are so fast its uncontrollable

>game cutscene with voice acting
>"we have to get out of here before this whole place expl-"
>longer pause than needed
>explosion happens OR something happens that should have interrupted the person, but the long pause completely ruins how the sentence flows and makes it awful

>turn game on for first time
>earrape logos that go on for 10 minutes
>earrape title screen
>finally get to options and adjust audio
>replay later
>earrape logos that go on for 10 minutes are still earrape
>earrape title screen is still earrape until you press something
>>
>there is never a point in Vice City where you're not the one driving in the mission
Gee, I wonder if this getaway driver we hired for this robbery is going to get killed before he can drive us.
>>
>>384788385
>i is default key for inventory, still to this day, even if its incredibly inconvenient to press the i key in most video games on pc because of where your hands normally are

Well what fucking button do you propose then, in RPGs?
>>
>>384787496
>Firearms with no select fire
>Clip instead of mag
>Tanks that make you the driver and the main gunner
>>
>>384788385

>enemies that respawn at an alarming rate considering how tough they are for when you arrive there for the first time, example arid hills in borderlands if you are playing co op and get there the skag dens just past the entrance spawn maybe 50 skags, maybe 15 of them are alpha skags and maybe 10 of them are badass skags of various elements and if you run past them you run the gauntlet of psychos just after, or you deal with them by fucking around with the awful terrain at the entrance with awkward pipes
>game where one class is clearly 100% objectively overpowered and the devs dont do shit about it because most of the sellout streamers use the build, the streams are free advertisement for them so they never balance or change it at all whatsoever and sometimes make it even more powerful

>new mmo comes out supposedly destined to "dethrone" world of warcraft
>new arena fps comes out supposedly destined to "bring back" the genre
>new rts game comes out supposedly destined to "bring back" the genre

>game makes poor music choices for certain scenes

>game has sweet weapon and armor sets to choose from
>all the badass ones have subpar/underwhelming stats
>one of the most useful sets in the entire game has an annoying as hell chain clinking sound every time you take a step and since the game is quiet a lot, thats all you hear when you move and there is a lot of fucking running around in this game
>>
>>384788643

Any time I play something, I change my inventory key to the tilde key. I did that in diablo 2 years ago and I always do it now.
>>
>>384789043
>Last one.
Dark souls?
Monster hunter has the same problem with armor sets being kinda fucked.
>>
>>384789389

Yes, Dark Souls. I love the Elite Knight armor set just like everyone else does, but every step you hear that chain clink. It gets very very very old very very very fast.
>>
Character models that don't have nipples. How can I convince myself these people are real if they lack the only agreed upon thing in existence that IS real
>>
>video games will never truly ever, EVER be rid of clipping
>>
File: 1492029093048.jpg (23KB, 280x373px) Image search: [Google]
1492029093048.jpg
23KB, 280x373px
>characters in-game call their magazines "clips"
fucking Killing Floor 2
>>
>>384790170
uninformed people do in real life so it makes sense
>>
When I like the look of a particular armor set in the game but there are better sets available to me that I should get but I don't like the look of (this happens to me a shit ton in MMOs and it drives me up the fucking wall, especially when I'm playing a female character and the better armor makes my character look like a slut)

It almost feels physically impossible to make my little elf sorcerer in ESO look like a normal human being, she either looks retarded or slutty and it pisses me off to no end for some weird reason.
>>
>>384790170
>Shoot one shell of the double-barrel
>Reloads both
Fuck.
>>
>>384787496
>western games
>>
File: 1453219126621.png (201KB, 354x367px) Image search: [Google]
1453219126621.png
201KB, 354x367px
>shoot double-barrel shotgun once
>reload
>character puts 2 bullets in
>>
File: 1477845423474.png (534KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
1477845423474.png
534KB, 1600x1067px
>>384792204
>>384792669
not even 5 minutes from each other way to go
>>
File: 20150429_171428.jpg (34KB, 535x462px) Image search: [Google]
20150429_171428.jpg
34KB, 535x462px
>final boss is easier than optional hidden superbosses
>those superbosses have no real reason to just be fucking around instead of doing what the final boss is up to
>or the excuse for why they aren't is they just don't care or are cosmically doing their shit in some stupid nonsensical way that only makes sense to someone who has been nuked twice, irradiating their brain
>the optional hidden superboss is some sort of crab or rabbit to boot
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.