[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did you do when you realized you have things instead of friends?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1162.jpg (672KB, 2048x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1162.jpg
672KB, 2048x1024px
Asking for a friend.
>>
I was that kid that had no friends, so i did nothing.
>>
>>384785985
"Friends" are untrustworthy and change on a whim. Getting into a relationship with someone is always a huge gamble. Video games, on the other hand, are actually the exact same fucking shit. But the graphics look cool so that's nice.
>>
>>384785985

>>>/soc/
>>
>>384785985
I have neither things, nor friends. I have nothing but my pathetic life.
>>
Kill myself. Unfortunately, now I'm stuck here.
>>
File: 1457832866295.gif (464KB, 500x338px) Image search: [Google]
1457832866295.gif
464KB, 500x338px
>>384785985
>What did you do when you realized you have things instead of friends?

I have none
>>
I keep escaping like I always have
Im not comftorable in crowds of social activity, it doesnt make sense for introverts like me to have tons of friends
>>
>>384785985

Friends, like girlfriends require constant maintenance, I'd rather focus on my own life and personal needs of economic and physical success with small short term goals than waste my time on something not everlasting.

Friends require you to be always there, lose contact with them and some semblance of friendship might remain, but not as strong, you will feel alienated, occasional meetings feel forced like if you were with strangers, stay there forever and not only you have to endure occasional moodswings, vicious personality traits that you might hate or loathe, asking yourself the endless sets of questions of why the fuck am I talking to this person, why do I need to put in effort to please them or entertain instead of focusing on my own.
People who jump from friends to friends or circle of friends just because of not liking said traits will only end up finding new ones, and repeating the cycle nonstop, you might have fun some times, but the bullshit you have to endure, the time you have to lose, the countless heaps of advice you have to give only to fall on deaf ears and not counting extra issues and having to deal with groups of friends who might end up fighting each other due petty reasons or personality clashes is not worth it.

I'd rather own pretty things than waste effort and time that I could be using to feel better.
>>
>>384785985
Friends are annoying, my girlfriend is fucking annoying too but at least I can fuck her. Male friends are just annoying other humans I don't want to have sex with.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.