[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /v/, first time player of the Gothic series here, currently

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: gothic3.jpg (21KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
gothic3.jpg
21KB, 460x215px
Hey /v/, first time player of the Gothic series here, currently playing through Gothic 2 and having a blast and soon im gonna start 3 but I heard its pretty buggy and bad unless you have fan patches/mods installed. What mods are recommended first time through ?

Also general Gothic thread I guess
>>
File: aaaa.jpg (442KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
aaaa.jpg
442KB, 1440x1080px
Welcome to the best game ever made club. It's time to talk about the best game ever made.
>>
>>384785652
>and soon im gonna start 3

Wtf OP? why would you do that? play G1 or Risen instead
>>
>>384785652
Absolutely nothing can make Gothic 3 not dogshit. Use the community patch to fix some of the bugs and turn on the AI fix, it will take care of most of the stunlocking issues. I don't recommend alternative balancing though, no need to prolong your suffering.
>>
>>384787116
How much mana do you need to be comfortable as a melee mage (considering you can get like 300 mana without spending a single LP)?

How much strength do you train before you stop and use stat boosting items for most classes?
>>
>>384788830
You don't have to buy mana, what you can get from other sources is already a comfortable amount for a pure mage, and more than you'll ever need on a hybrid.

>strength
Depends on which one you want to use, OH or TH. I never minmaxed it perfectly, but from what I remember I got at least 70~80 of my 135 from training.
>>
>>384788830
The gothic 2 quickstart guide recommends getting str to at least 66 using straight LP if you want to end up with 160 strength (need 160 for the best two handed weapon) using all the little items and tricks you can find. I personally want it higher, so I'm shooting for around 80.
>>
>>384785652
>gothic

unironically kill yourself
>>
>>384785652
If you can stand gothic 2 I don't see why gothic 3 being buggy and bad would bother you
>>
>>384787116
I'm doing a canon playthrough. Which Great House would the canon Nerevarine join?
I'm thinking none but if he had to join one probably Redoran? Really don't want to do Redoran though, too anti-empire when the empire overall has been a good thing for Morrowind
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.