[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Boss help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (74KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
74KB, 1280x720px
Sam's hand to hand mode and final mode are piss easy, but by that point I've exhausted my health packs against his first stage and a lucky hit finishes me off.
How do you do multiple parries? I've tried spamming x(or square) and pressing the left stick repeatedly but only end up blocking two of his combo attacks.
>>
Don't spam, it's like panic rolling in dark souls
You need to leave a little gap between parries.
My honest advice is to keep on losing because his soundtrack is excellent
>>
>>384784412
>his soundtrack is excellent
True.
Should I use a different unique weapon then Monsoon's sai? I've been spamming him with it, works decently.
>>
each time you do the parry button press make sure to hit the stick in the direction each time. If you don't hit the stick in the direction each time the input might drop. The fight should be easy once you've got the rhythm down, just be careful because Sam's attacks have a "heavy" feel to them so theres alot of windup. Gotta make sure you push the parry to the last second, don't jump the gun when you see the telegraph flash.
>>
>piss easy

>by that point I've exhausted my health packs against his first stage and a lucky hit finishes me off.
>>
>>384784668
use bloodlust, it's broken
>>
>>384784412
>>384784668
Excellent taste.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXRLoiD7G2k
>>
>he needs items
>in Metal Gear Rising
fucking hell you're bad
>>
>>384784780
K I beat him. Thanks for the advice about waiting.
>>
>>384785679
your*
>>
File: 1500053161622.jpg (26KB, 567x320px) Image search: [Google]
1500053161622.jpg
26KB, 567x320px
>>384785679
Not denying it. It's fun as hell though, really well made.
>>
>>384785071
this

what the actual fuck are you doing getting hit
>>
>>384783872
Looks like you learned how to do it. But for future reference and higher difficulty. Learn to time parries, it'll save your life and give you higher ratings
>>
>>384786460
Getting a B rating. Like I said, I'm not that great at the game.
>>
What's his name again?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.