[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>It's the dark souls of X when will this meme die?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: 1393896113106.gif (2MB, 275x154px) Image search: [Google]
1393896113106.gif
2MB, 275x154px
>It's the dark souls of X

when will this meme die?
>>
It's the dark souls of memes
>>
When you end it or yourself
>>
What does that even mean?
t. someone who has never played a Souls game
>>
>>384782420
It means the game is hard, because the only thing most people know about Dark Souls is that is marketed as an extremely hard game.

It really isn't that hard
>>
(YOU) DIED
haha xD
>>
When someone repeats the accident of DS1.
So probably never.
>>
>>384782136
People don't really say this anymore, though. The last one was The Surge and that game was shit.
>>
>>384782573
>It really isn't that hard
I'm sure brain surgery isn't that hard to someone that have done a hundred times
>>
>game is an rpg
>people compare it to Dark Souls

>game has an action combat system

>game is hard

I seriously dislike this shit. Somehow Dark Souls became a golden standard in gaming and it's absurd.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (166KB, 663x1025px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
166KB, 663x1025px
>>384782709
>The last one was The Surge
>>
>>384783131
Why do you care about that though?
>>
File: whatwentwrong2.png (485KB, 645x687px) Image search: [Google]
whatwentwrong2.png
485KB, 645x687px
>>384782136
Name 3 games that were related to dark souls and link the article. You literally cannot
>>
>>384782717
>comparing brain surgery with an adventure game.

Wew lad.
>>
>>384782717
>>384782573
dark souls is only hard reletive to the mess of modern gaming that has been dumbed down for women, sjws, chads, and other "normies" who can determine the difference between their ass and a hole in the ground. I went into gamestop looking for games and the female clerk unironically asked me a if i "played assassins creed" We need a fucking purge in this industry. Look at crash bandicoot, it was marketed as a kids game, every1 is bitching about how hard the RM is because games used to be a challenge, play the old megamans or any old school game, its leaps and bounds different.
>>
>>384782136
which threads are the dark souls of /v/?
>>
File: DS3 shortcuts.jpg (238KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
DS3 shortcuts.jpg
238KB, 1280x720px
>>384782573
>>384782717

- Watch your surroundings
- Hit enemies before they can hit you and stagger them to death
- Don't overextend
- Upgrade your weapons

There, congratulations. Dark Souls is now pretty much trivial.

>>384782136
Give it a few more years. Without any more titles coming out, the mainstream will eventually forget about it.
>>
What's the crash bandicoot of the souls series?
>>
>>384782717
I'm sure primary school mathematics isn't hard to someone that isn't mentally impaired.
>>
>>384782136
When people like you stop making threads about it you tool.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.