[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i am the worst protagonist in video game history

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 456
Thread images: 103

File: art_main_00rg.png (1MB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
art_main_00rg.png
1MB, 2048x2048px
i am the worst protagonist in video game history
>>
anyone who says Ragna is bad hasn't played the game

he's the realest dude in game full of stupid anime nonsense
>>
>>384781386
i've played every game in the series and 100%ed ct story. he's bad.
>an edgy white haired fag in a red coat with a giant sword and darkness powers isn't stupid anime nonsense
ahahahahaHAHAHAHAHA
>>
Who?
>>
>>384781518
Anon, lying on the internet might seem easy, but you're really bad at it.
>>
>>384781697
>you disagree with my shitty opinion so that must mean you're lying
nice try nu
>>
>>384781518
>Not getting the fact that he's done overly edgy and chuuni on purpose
Literally white hair, heterochromia, half-vampire, sword that turns into a scythe, "EDGE" and "BLOOD" in the name.
How can you be so dumb to not get basic clues like these?
>>
>>384781518
>Didn't describe a single aspect of his personality
good job
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (69KB, 566x800px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
69KB, 566x800px
>>384781320
HAH, far from.
>>
File: FFX_HD_Tidus_Render.png (189KB, 276x612px) Image search: [Google]
FFX_HD_Tidus_Render.png
189KB, 276x612px
>>384781320
step aside
>>
I was prepared to hate Ragna when I first played BlazBlue but he is surprisingly the chillest dude in the series. It's pretty funny then that all his abilities are so mary sue as it honestly felt like they were having a laugh.
>>
Who? Why OP posted an empty pic?
>>
>>384781539
Underrated post
>>
I never really finished playing through the story

did Ragna ever get to fug the loli vampire
>>
>>384781518
Retard who judges characters by their names. Good job, you didn't play the game.
>>
>>384782909
No. He dies before he gets the chance.
>>
File: 1494227939202.jpg (230KB, 1080x941px) Image search: [Google]
1494227939202.jpg
230KB, 1080x941px
>>384783302

fuck

ragna had a hard life
>>
>>384781320
So,, what is Bb story anyways??

Give me the quick rundown just like that guilty gear rundown.
>>
File: FFXIII-Lightning_CG.png (1MB, 813x1906px) Image search: [Google]
FFXIII-Lightning_CG.png
1MB, 813x1906px
>>384782098
Amateur
>>
File: Rachel201.jpg (174KB, 500x714px) Image search: [Google]
Rachel201.jpg
174KB, 500x714px
>>384781320
Ragna is great

>>384783452
The GG rundown you're talking about was ages long. Alot of BBs story involves things that are gradually unveiled throughout the series. Even CT was pretty much a mystery that you were dropped into and left to your own devices to play through routes until you had uncovered enough to reach the True End.
>>
>>384781320
He is actually ok.
>>
>>384781320
Ragna is love.
>>
>>384783452
Here: blazblue.kumodori.com
>>
>>384783452
A guy becomes a beast because he became a beast because he became a beast. All effect, no cause beyond the effect.
Gr8 writing imo faxually
>>
you just jelly of his loli, OP
>>
>>384785427
>All effect, no cause beyond the effect
Incorrect, there was a first world and we do know the cause of it all. Things related to the Origin has been hinted towards since CS, and was fully explained in CF.
>>
Ragna and Sol Badguy are both super fucking chill. good games
>>
>>384781925
Also his brother/rival is called a hero and has a shoto moveset. Ragna's design is made edgy to mislead people a bit
>>
>>384785670
Yeah his brother is edgier too
>>
File: icecar.jpg (25KB, 600x463px) Image search: [Google]
icecar.jpg
25KB, 600x463px
>>384785719
Jin is fairly chill when he's not "NIISAN NIISAN GOTTA KILL NIISSAN", and as Hakumen he's just autistic
>>
File: rachel tears.png (284KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
rachel tears.png
284KB, 853x480px
>>384782909
>>
>>384781320
I can't dislike any character voiced by Patrick Seitz.
>>
can anyone explain which games have all-new story (both in story mode and single stories)?

does phantasma extend have the same stories are phantasma vanilla? which games does one need to get the whole story?

thanks!
>>
File: Rachel46.jpg (365KB, 800x746px) Image search: [Google]
Rachel46.jpg
365KB, 800x746px
>>384786264
If you want the full story, you play
Calamity Trigger > Continuum Shift Extend > Chronophantasma Extend > Centralfiction
All of them are on sale on Steam right now I believe, and while the PC port for CT is pretty bad, it's still the shortest so it's not too much of an issue beyond certain effects on moves looking really shit.
>>
>>384786264
CT, CSE, CPE, CF. Basically just get the Extend version if possible since they add story
>>
Ragna! RAGNA! RAGNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!
>>
>>384782417
>they were having a laugh

Of course they were, his design is literally every deviantart trope rolled into one character and then completely subverted by his completely non-edgelord personality.
>>
>>384783452
tl;dr shit's dumb. I'm going to try to do this from memory.

A hundred years ago, the Black Beast happened and rekt the world. Seven heroes got together and cut its head off. One of those seven was Terumi, who is some kind of time traveling ghost asshole that another one of the heroes, Nine, unleashed. Terumi does a bunch of nefarious shit because he's trying to end the world, and kills a couple of the other heroes.

Fast forward like eighty years and Ragna, the main character, along with his siblings Jin and Saya, are rescued from a lab by the cat hero Jubei. They live together with a nun until Terumi fucks up everyone's shit by preying on Jin's latent yandere brocon tendencies. Jin cuts off Ragna's arm and Terumi absconds with the siblings. While Ragna's bleeding out, a pedo loli vampire whose job it is to chronicle all this timeline/interdimensional bullshit kidnaps him, and because Rachel's house is teeming with interdimensional bullshit, she has the headless Black Beast body on a shelf or something. Ragna touches it and it becomes his evil arm, or the Azure Grimoire.

Then Jubei comes back and is like "my b", so he trains Ragna while the loli-pedo vampire makes fun of him. Ragna then sets out for revenge on Terumi.

Meanwhile, either before or while this is happening, Terumi becomes the secret power behind the world's ruling order, the Novis Orbis Librarium (or some shit, call it the Library). After Jubei killed the Black Beast, it spewed out horrible miasma called seithr and basically poisoned the entire world. Luckily it's heavier than air so everyone just goes to live on big stratified cities on the mountains. Terumi's kicking it back with his science buddy Relius and the two of them are doing shady experiments to try to find god and take it over so they can fuck over/rule the world, respectively. So they have a bunch of interdimensional robots try to breach god's dimension.

Man. All of this is just the backstory. I'll keep going if you care.
>>
>>384786472
Nu's rambling again...
>>
>>384786560
I like the way you write man. Keep it up
>>
>>384786560
>A hundred years ago, the Black Beast happened and rekt the world. Seven heroes got together and cut its head off. One of those seven was Terumi
Literally wrong from the start
>>
File: raiden-mgs2.jpg (16KB, 525x394px) Image search: [Google]
raiden-mgs2.jpg
16KB, 525x394px
>>384781320
>i am the worst protagonist in video game history

you sure?
>>
Is the story worth reading in the end? I bought CF but I stopped reading at CS.
>>
Does Ragna actually have a harem? I don't play Blazblue but I know Ragna, people keep saying he'd be the best brother ever and that his mom, his sister and his brother all have an obsession with him bordering on incest.
>>
File: Rachel48.jpg (93KB, 500x550px) Image search: [Google]
Rachel48.jpg
93KB, 500x550px
>>384786560
>Seven heroes got together and cut its head off. One of those seven was Terumi
Except that's not what Terumi is at all, nor is it how he spawned to begin with. Terumi existed way before the Black Beast and his first encounter with any of the Six Heroes was while in the body of Kazuma. Hell, Terumi became a member of the Six Heroes thanks to Nine's Mind Eater and was helping take down the Black Beast, never having been a part of it.

>and because Rachel's house is teeming with interdimensional bullshit
Except the remnant of the Black Beast came from the fact that the church was built upon the land that the Black Beast had been slain, hence why they were able to find its corpse in CF.

>Meanwhile, either before or while this is happening, Terumi becomes the secret power behind the world's ruling order, the Novis Orbis Librarium (or some shit, call it the Library). After Jubei killed the Black Beast
The Black Beast was already dead WAY before Ragna had been put under Jubei's wing.

Stop this blatant misinformation.
>>
>>384786956
No, Celica and Rachel are the only girls that actually have feelings for him.
>>
>>384786714
Which part? I honestly don't remember. I thought it was the Six Heroes everyone knows about + time-traveling Ragna. Terumi's there as Kazuma.
>>
File: Rachel813.jpg (119KB, 845x1165px) Image search: [Google]
Rachel813.jpg
119KB, 845x1165px
>>384787208
Terumi was never part of the Black Beast to begin with, he's part of the Sankishin meaning he's one of the 3 ruling gods, with his designated position being the protector of Amaterasu. He abandoned his post and his first encounter with the Six Heroes came in Phase Shift 1, where he merged with Kazuma before having his soul wounded by Tomonori and then captured by Valkenhayn to be sealed in Clavis mansion. Later on, Nine decided that the Black Beast was way too fucking much for them to handle and decided that they were going to use Terumi, who has more knowledge of the Black Beast than anyone else in the world.

He helps them and creates the Mind Eater and a bunch of shit happens during the war, but ultimately he was on their side because of the Mind Eater until Trinity decided to go "muh Kazuma" because she still believed that Kazuma was good within Terumi, and removed the Mind Eater. Terumi then kills Nine and Trinity, then Jubei and Hakumen team up against him but because they can't actually beat his ass in time, Hakumen just decided to dive into the Boundary with him.

After that is where the timeskip takes place, when Celica has setup the church on the Black Beast resting place and Jubei comes over with Ragna and his siblings.

Then there's the whole business with the original world which is the actual origin of everything which Relius may or may not (almost guaranteed) was a part of which was the cause of The Origin turning out the way she did and the entire world being remade in her image using the original Black Beast as a catalyst the same way that the Embryo was in CF to create the world which CF takes place in.
>>
Are the recent BB games worth getting? I haven't played one since Calamity Trigger.
>>
>>384787785
Yeah, CF is pretty much the most refined in terms of gameplay that it's been, and the upcoming balance patch actually seems to be really good
>>
>>384787671
I didn't say he was part of the Black Beast, I said he was one of the heroes.

Trying to present this linearly so I figured the place to start is the backstory for the game, not the backstory for the game's backstory.
>>
>>384787921
Where on earth did you get 7 heroes from then? They've always been known as the 6 heroes. Hakumen, Jubei, Nine, Trinity, Valkenhayn, and Terumi.
>>
>>384788026
Six plus Bloodedge.
>>
>>384787921
>Trying to present this linearly so I figured the place to start is the backstory for the game, not the backstory for the game's backstory.
Well if you're going to do that, just do it for Ragna himself and add in details later for those who seek them. You're going to go nuts presenting this in a streamline format, every single character baring a select few has an entire essay's worth of back story explaining why they act the way they do, why they have the powers they do and why they can do certain things others can't including Ragna and especially Noel,Jin and Rachel.
>>
>>384788115
Bloodedge was never considered one of the Heroes. Hell, that Ragna never even ended up meeting Terumi or teaming up with Hakumen. The Six Heroes are called the Six Heroes because they were the war heroes that fought during the war itself. Bloodedge appeared before Nine had even decided to care about the war.

Also, the one who cut off the head of it was Hakumen and Hakumen alone. Even then that was pretty much inconsequential since the reason why the Black Beast retreated wasn't that, but because the Take-Mikazuchi decided to blast his ass with the Celica Canon.
>>
>>384786560
If you want to go from the start then:

The world's reality is based on 3 powerful robots/gods: Amaterasu creates, Susano'o destroys and Tsukuyomi protects. At some point Susano'o develop an identity, get tired of all this and swore to destroy this system. He separate himself from his body and took on the name Yuuki Terumi

He then aided humans in researching the Boundary, which is where the the gods are located in. Humans can't traverse this place so they creates robots to do so. One robot took over Amaterasu's body. Humans are scared of it so a war started. The robots are stronger, so humans make the Takamagahara which can choose a beneficial timeline from the available ones, and then go full suicide by creating the Black Beast to destroy everything. They thought that this should erase the robots, but the robot that took over Amaterasu (call the Origin) actually just wants to be human and decide to recreate the world

Terumi sees all this and he isn't satisfied, so he took advantage of the Origin's brother complex by manipulating Ragna who it thought of as a brother since Ragna's sister, Saya is made by Relius (one of Terumi's allies that time travel from before the robot war into this) based on the Origin. He uses Jin to cut off Ragna's arm and use Saya to house the Origin's alter-ego, Izanami, and also orchestrated a lot to keep Ragna edgy and dies like an idiot, causing the Origin to creates timeloop.

Ragna eventually got over all this and frees himself from Terumi's manipulation and this timeloop shit, then stab Terumi in the guts, tells the Origin to calm the fuck down then erase himself from existence. He was a good friend
>>
>>384788426
This is a pretty accurate rundown desu
>>
>>384788426
This is some fucking Fallen London tier shit, why is it so convoluted and who the fuck was the madman who made it.
>>
>>384788315
Well I wasn't capitalizing Heroes, and I straight up forgot that it was Hakumen and not Jubei. Ah well. >>384788426 is much better.
>>
File: Mori.jpg (147KB, 773x675px) Image search: [Google]
Mori.jpg
147KB, 773x675px
>>384788787
It's 4 full visual novel story modes and several side light novels worth of content with the first game having time loops from the get-go, what did you expect?
>>
>>384786956
Nah, Rachel and Celica have feeling for him but it's hinted that Noel and Izanami's apparent attraction to Ragna are due to only having half of Saya's soul and therefore being unable to differentiate their feelings.
In some joke ending Ragna is given the Spectacles of Eros that make everybody fall for him, the only people not affected by this are those already in love with him.
>>
File: 18027[1].jpg (13KB, 260x209px) Image search: [Google]
18027[1].jpg
13KB, 260x209px
>try to comprehend Blazblue plot
>can't
>>
>>384789393
Only high-IQ posters can understand it
>>
>>384789393
Even Mori thinks he went over the line with how retarded it was.
>>
RAH-GOO-NA THE BLOODO-EDCHIIIIII
>>
>>384789393
What part are you having the most trouble with? Ars magus? Aritfical causality weapons? Phenomena intervention? The power of Order? The power of the Azure?, The Embryo? The Nox Nyctorus? or something as simple as the Ars Armagus? The reason Izanami is calm and collected when talking to others and batshit insane while talking to Ragna?
>>
>>384789393
I only played CS and literally every plot thread was useless except for the true end cause time loops
>>
>>384781320
Who?
>>
Who is this Ragna ?
>>
>>384781539
No Sol Badguy
>>
>>384781386
I hate all the faggots who say this shit

He is a Mary Sue on par with Sol, and while Sol is done tongue in cheek Ranga is presented completely seriously. Every character and event in the series completely revolves around him and if your character doesn't have much to do with him well have fun with that character being completely fucking irrelevant. And to make things even worse, if ANYTHING bad happens to Ranga you better be ready for fucking bawwwwing all around both in and out the game while the narrative is gushing over how this could happen to their perfect wonderful hero

Fuck Ragna and fuck Blazblue's amazingly shitty writing

And I've not even commented on his actual visual design which is a fucking catastrophe but nonetheless pretty good for Blazblue standards
>>
File: styrishmodo.png (221KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
styrishmodo.png
221KB, 512x384px
>>384789393
>EEEEEH?
>He really can't understand BBs plot?
>What a dummy!
>Even kids can understand it!
>>
>>384789543
Is this Aku?
>>
>>384789821
>Every character and event in the series completely revolves around him
It's almost like he's the protagonist of the story or something
>>
>>384789393
>ragna get's shit on
>shit happens
>ragna goes bye bye
>best dad ALWAYS WINS BAYBEEEE
>>
>>384789931
No, he is a million times worse and you are being completely disingenuous and you know it by presenting fucking Ragna is a typical protagonist
>>
File: 1500238808252.png (216KB, 717x446px) Image search: [Google]
1500238808252.png
216KB, 717x446px
>>384789928
No this this is snek
>>
>>384789821
But lots of bad things happen to Ragna. That's why people like him.
>>
>>384790047
How is he not? The story is, and has always been, Ragna's story. Mori has even gone out of his way to state it. Hell, I don't know how you can even paint ihim as being "perfect" when the villans were the ones who kept winning every time he thought he had accomplished anything until CF.
>>
>>384789393
It doesn't make sense

Blazblue's story is a handful of interesting ideas in a flood of absolute retardation and every entry in the series just kept adding more random shit to it when the already established shit already hadn't been explained
>>
>>384790216
What part of it are you saying doesn't make sense specifically?
>>
>>384789821
In a narrative sense it works because Ragna is literally the target of The Origin's attempt to rewrite reality by virtue of being the Central Fiction.
Reality is literally bending around him for the sake of the person inside the Master Unit. Literally forced into being the main character in a story he'd rather not be in.
>>
>>384790097
Ah, well fuck you snek.
>>
>>384790161
If Ragna was a 'typical protagonist' every story would be like blazblue where half the cast is completely irrelevant, the main character is obnoxiously perfect and loved by all except completely irredeemable villains you are supposed to hate, and anyone who does not like him who is not an irredeemable villain will have a character arc where they realise how great Ragna is and their own foolishness for not loving him sooner, possibly after being beaten by Ragna's incredible power and skill, with the world basically not existing beyond Ragna and any plotlines which don't lead to dicksucking Ragna ultimately being dropped or forcing him into them and with any tragic events basically existing to again reinforce how Ranga is the fucking messiah and for everyone to cry about how wonderful he is

Ragna is trash and popular among people who have absolutely zero standards for characters and want the most derivative chuuni shit possible. Ragna would do well as a modern Fire Emblem self insert, he's about the same level.
>>
>>384788787
It's fairly simple if you just sum up what Terumi does throughout

>Aid humans in traversing the Boundary
>Tell Relius to make the trio Ragna-Saya-Jin
>Manipulate them and a lot more to keep Ragna dies like an idiot to buy more time
>Use Noel (a robot based on Saya/Origin) to save Ragna and stop the timeloop once he's done making plan
>Use Noel to mess with time and take over Takamagahara
>Use the Takamagahara to mess even more with time, forcing the Origin to manifest
>Get his glorious old body back
>Get beaten by Ragna just before he was able to accomplish his plan because he runs out of thing to manipulate

Or, you know, just ram ice car into people and mash C as Jin or practice microdashing with Naoto, shit's fun
>>
>>384788426
wait, so Terumi is actually good all along ?
>>
Master Chief is probably the worst. He's better than everyone and just lucky. Instead of just letting us figure that out it's used to characterize him in the story because he's literally got nothing else going for him besides muh cortana. I'd argue that doomguy has more opportunity for character depth than chief does
>>
>>384790554
No. God, no. He literally tries to destroy the world because he's pissy that his not-sister is more interested in some heterochromia havin, white hair stylin, scythe usin, punk lookin nice than him.
>>
File: Rachel840.png (445KB, 500x709px) Image search: [Google]
Rachel840.png
445KB, 500x709px
>>384790479
>where half the cast is completely irrelevant
Yeah, half the cast is irrelevant because it's an ever-expanding roster for the purpose of being a fighting game, meaning that other characters are going to have to be sidelined in the actual story if it wants to have any sort of focus and not just be the standard shit like SF that basically has Arcade Mode and nothing else. To have an actual VN-type story with a protagonist that presents itself fairly standard while also being a fighting game makes this completely necessary.

>main character is obnoxiously perfect
False, he pretty much fucks up constantly and for example in CP he ends up just pretty much fucking giving up on everything and has to be made to understand that what he's doing isn't pointless. If there's one word that doesn't fit Ragna, it's "perfect".

>anyone who does not like him who is not an irredeemable villain will have a character arc where they realise how great Ragna is
False, Tsubaki hated him from start to finish while still being on the good side. Pretty much most of the characters view him as a criminal and never came around to thinking of him as anything else, even characters like Bang will at best reluctantly work with him.

>any plotlines which don't lead to dicksucking Ragna ultimately being dropped or forcing him into them and with any tragic events basically existing to again reinforce how Ranga is the fucking messiah
No? CF had multiple Side Stories to counteract this very thing so that they wouldn't involve Ragna. Carl's entire development didn't involve him at all and saw a conclusion without him really entering the picture. Bullet had a somewhat rushed one but nonetheless, she had a story of her own which saw a conclusion together with Tager that Ragna wasn't present for. Hazama's development came as a self-realization that had been built up for quite some time that led to him becoming independant without Ragna's involvement.

Literally everything you said is 100% wrong
>>
File: Vaan.png (2MB, 1915x1463px) Image search: [Google]
Vaan.png
2MB, 1915x1463px
You wish, OP. No one will ever dethrone Vaan as the greatest shitking, nothing protagonist ever.
>>
>>384790753
Actually he just wants to destroy it so he can make a new world where everyone fears him so he can become all-powerful off their fear
>>
File: 582.png (1MB, 924x1080px) Image search: [Google]
582.png
1MB, 924x1080px
>>384790554
Well he only acts like an asshole on purpose since he needs hatred to sustain his existence without a physical body. As Susano'o he's fairly cool

But no, just because he hates his purpose of destroying shit doesn't mean he's justified in making a world full of despair and MUH FREEDOM
>>
People actually pay attention to the story in a fighting game especially one as convoluted and shit as BB lol.
>>
>>384791874
BB sells itself as a fighting game VN hybrid and actually has like 20-40 hours worth of story mode content in each installment
>>
File: Emil_Castagnier.jpg (462KB, 1125x1675px) Image search: [Google]
Emil_Castagnier.jpg
462KB, 1125x1675px
>>384781320
I don't think so.
>>
So when Blazblue continues I feel bad for those who are going to lose their mains
>Ragna no longer exists on this plain
>Jin ran his body down to much to ever fight again
>Noel is a nun
>Arakune is dead
>Nu is a nun
>Hakumen is dead
>Hazama is in another world
>Mu is a nun by proxy of Noel
>Lambda is a nun
>Relius is in another world
>Azrael is back in the freezer
>Celica and Minerva are dead
>Terumi is dead
>Nine is dead
>Izanami is dead
>Naoto went back to his world
>Es went back to here world
>Susanoo is dead

36 characters and more than half of them are eliminated
>>
>>384781320
so How do I pull off an enhanced 236b from Naoto's standing C?
>>
>>384792584
This gigantic clusterfuck of a story is already finished. If they want more they'll have to do a completely new one (like Xrd) so losing characters is expected anyway.
>>
File: lambda 1.jpg (193KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
lambda 1.jpg
193KB, 800x600px
>>384781320
He actually saved his sister, kicked off Terumi's ass (who turned out to be an ancient God of mass fuckery) and single handendly saved the day.
For comparison, Sol Badguy has yet to do jackshit in GGs story. The best he has ever done is beat his dead/cloned waifu ass over and over again.
>>
>>384792584
Just like GG Xrd but well

>Relius could be back
>Azrael can punch out
>Naoto knows Hazama so get ready for more convoluted time travel shit
>It's implied to have 2 Tsubakis, one has Hakumen's sword
>ALPHA
>>
File: a little help from the reader.jpg (172KB, 527x523px) Image search: [Google]
a little help from the reader.jpg
172KB, 527x523px
reminder
>>
>>384792964
Sol actually created the Gears which kickstarted the entire thing, so that counts. Ragna is just a victim of circumstances.
>>
>>384792584
Azrael is probably fine honestly, like having him be let out of the freezer again wouldn't be too surprising. Relius might come back since all he's doing is researching shit in the Boundary, Hazama as well since he's in the Bloodedge Experience world and probably won't end up dying there.
>>
File: 1475818776311.png (964KB, 679x959px) Image search: [Google]
1475818776311.png
964KB, 679x959px
>>384792584
tbf most of those characters, story wise had died already, were from the past or otherwise had no right to be there anyway, people like azrael/bullet just got straight up invented out of the blue exclusively to make the game feel fresher

just look at the murakumos

>CT ends, Nu is dead
>CS, kokonoe salvages a unit to make lambda, Noel becomes Mu and is defeated in one game, lambda is killed
>CP Nu is back, Mu is back because rachel can suddenly activate it or some shit, CPE magics back lambda somehow
>CF who even knows anymore, Lambda/Nu/Mu are here fuck you

this should illustrate how simple keeping characters in is
>>
File: 2.jpg (70KB, 500x666px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
70KB, 500x666px
>>384792584
>Implying they wouldn't just make Alpha a literal Fem!Ragna.
>Implying that the Nu-Hakumen we see at the end isn't gonna be a slightly altered Hakumen.
>Implying Jin won't be back in top form by the time a new game rolls around.
>Implying Nu wouldn't shit herself and return to life after sensing Alpha.
>Implying Noel and Lambda wouldn't chase her down.
The rest, sure but come on.
>>
>>384793231
>Ragna is just a victim of circumstances.
This is so true.
>>
>>384792964
Which makes it all the more painful that Sol ended up getting the happiest of happy endings while Ragna is stuck sitting in the void transforming into the Black Beast or something with Rachel searching for him for all eternity.
>>
>>384792584
>ragna
can be sent back by the master unit, see the crossover
>jin
didnt stop him from showing up in the crossover
>noel
she can come back whenever she wants
>arakune/celica/nine/izzy
fair enough
>hakumen
tsubakimen/somebody else grabs the suit so they only have to change the voice.
>hazama and relius
could come back whenever they want.
>azrael
azrael is literally where he was at the beginning of CP. Hell, he was stuck outside of reality before CF and he just ripped his way into the game
>naoto
probably gonna get pulled back with haz and relius
>es
fair enough
>susan and terumi
It wouldn´t suprise me if he bullshits his way back in some way. Its terumi
>>
>>384793127
Alpha will save Blazblue.
>>
>>384792584
Didn't they make Azrael just so they could stick him in everybody's story as a roadblock
>>
>>384793495
Crossover is entirely non-canon and just takes place in a non-specified time involving random franchises tossed together. Trying to treat that as having any sort of merit on how things will be handled in the actual series is retarded.
>>
>>384793493
Saya/The Origin actually generates Seither herself so Ragna won't ever turn as long as he's near her.
Besides, Ragna ultimately won and got the only thing he ever truly wanted. A peaceful existence with Saya.
>>
>>384793568
CP was so goddamn pointless.
>>
>>384793127
I hope we get Alpha someday.
>>
File: 1.jpg (44KB, 600x418px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
44KB, 600x418px
>>384793729
We'll know in two years time.
>Yfw Alpha is Ragna controlling a Murakumo Unit and failing horribly at it.
>>
>>384781320

That's not Kyo Kusanagi.
>>
File: leo.jpg (22KB, 570x320px) Image search: [Google]
leo.jpg
22KB, 570x320px
All of you niggers are small time
>>
>>384793652
He doesn't score with the rabbit though, besides no Jin unless he fish Hakumen out
>>
>>384793609
that gets rid of jin and ragna. Does not influence/matter to the others.
>>
File: Rachel212.jpg (167KB, 800x847px) Image search: [Google]
Rachel212.jpg
167KB, 800x847px
>>384793924
It's only a matter of time
>>
>>384793924
All I'm saying is, Rachel might not like it.
Ragna's happy ending was achieved and until some other motherfucker wants a shot at a new reality Ragna will continue to have his happy ending with Saya.
>>
>>384792584
Is Bang ok? Did he ever do anything?
>>
>>384794105
Based on the new trailer, I'd say that someone did actually succeeded at kicking him out, or fucker can projects himself back to reality whenever he wants.
>>
>>384794204
Crossovers are not canon
>>
Azrael is literally the best written character in this entire franchise

He is the only one who is actually understandable, he wants to fight someone fucking STRONG because he got too fucking good for literally every other mortal being he could find to fight

While he's somewhat 1 dimensional, in a game like BB where every single last plot point has 900000 pieces of bullshit tied to it to make it convoluted as fuck HE AT LEAST remains easy to understand and satisfying to see with no stupid 5 billion year old multi universe/timeline spanning bullshit filled backstory

It's just a shame he didn't get his glorious death in battle like he wanted and is now a firdgecuck once more
>>
>>384794162
Yeah, Bang's fine, he gets to do what he's always wanted to do, Restore Ikaruga. Litchi seems alright as well now that she got closure with Roy, who passed up those big tits to just keep reading books in the boundary, Now Litchi is a virgin cake who has 3 kids to take care of since Mai brought her Platinum, err Bell, err Luna and Sena, Jubei's all alone now, all of his friends are dead and he no longer remembers his pupil
>>
File: vaan[1].jpg (71KB, 750x422px) Image search: [Google]
vaan[1].jpg
71KB, 750x422px
>>384785124
>>384782098
Please, youre not even the worst FF protagonist
>>
>>384794374
So does he get to fight Susanoo
>>
File: Rachel215.jpg (318KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Rachel215.jpg
318KB, 1600x1200px
>>384794105
Considering the similarities between Code Embryo and CF, I really wouldn't say that's the case. He wanted to reunite with Saya since she was pretty much all alone, but the only possibility of doing so was the course of action that he ended up taking. We've already seen in Lost Memories the type of regret that can be experienced even after having done a hard choice like that out of their own volition from Es, so it really wouldn't be surprising if The Origin would end up accepting a change of heart and watch on from afar and let Ragna return without intervening in the world as a selfless act. It'd obviously be on a completely different scale from Lost Memories, but the principal is the same.
>>
>>384794586
No, he gets put back in the freezer by Jin.
>>
>>384794620
Thats just cold.
>>
>>384781320
who is that guy?
>>
>>384794374
Be happy he's stuck in a fridge again and didn't die because when they inevitably reboot BB far future or whatever they may bring him back.
>>
File: Ice_Beam_IV_.png (13KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
Ice_Beam_IV_.png
13KB, 256x192px
>>384794374
This defeats the Azrael
>>
>>384794374
him not getting to go all out was the worst part of CF
>>
You guys clearly havent played Front Mission 3.
I hate this little shit with a passion
>>
>>384794367
A series like BB could definitely work it into the canon but based on what Ragna said I definitely think it's just a crossover game go wild type of thing.
>>
>>384794105
I hope Rachel goes all Akuma Homura on Ragna's punk ass.
>>
>>384781320
Literally who.
>>
File: DE4-P1_UQAAiB1E.jpg (318KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
DE4-P1_UQAAiB1E.jpg
318KB, 1536x2048px
I was really hoping for an EVO sale.

I want to play as best husbando, but $70 is pushing it.
>>
>>384794721
Dunno. Feels like I've seen him before though. Probably just has a familiar looking face
>>
File: Izanami47.jpg (95KB, 600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Izanami47.jpg
95KB, 600x1000px
>>384794784
I really did expect him to end up coming out of nowhere to start fighting against Susanoo. I liked CF for the most part but that was one of the more disappointing parts of it.
Azrael vs Izzy was still one of the funniest things I've seen
>>
>>384793852
I just want my titty Ragna.
>>
>>384794396
Bang is best boy.
Doesn't even hold a grudge against Litchi or Carl.
Pure of heart doesn't even begin to describe that shit.

Jubei will be fine, he might to remember his pupil but remembers his friend Bloodedge and that's the important thing. Besides, Kokonoe is alive and while she doesn't like him she'll be kind to him at least.

>>384794616
>Rachel has a Ragna Daki.
>Valk is alright with this.
What the fuck.
>>
>>384794959
>BB in a nutshell
Ragna can never be happy because he has 2 literal gods fighting over him. Wait if Susanoo can just randomly become sentient couldn't Tsukuyomi also become sentient?
>>
>>384795086
Even Valk has to eventually start feeling bad for her being a thousands of year old virgin
>>
>>384794105
forget Rachel, Prime field Saya is going to go nuts if she wakes up and Nii-sama isn't there.

>>384794374
I love how Jin did that just when Azrael was about go LV 4. I wish Mori would explain what the fuck Enchantive Dragonov is, it's not a gain art or an overdrive. I mean Azrael is so damn strong Izanami,Nine, Hakumen all say it'd be annoying to keep fighting him.
>>
>>384795132
Probably, but that never happened. Tsukuyomi was just used as a tool, same as Amaterasu.
>>
>>384795195
>I wish Mori would explain what the fuck Enchantive Dragonov is
They already stated what it is in CP. Enchant Dragonuv is just him removing the limiters he's placed on himself to keep him from killing off his prey too fast. Basically a chastity belt to keep him from blowing his load too fast
>>
>>384795132
In Susa's case it was more that he developed an ego. He was always sentient because they are actual Gods holding reality together but Susa was spiteful that he never go to do anything but destroy.
Tsukuyomi might develop and ego of some kind but Rachel is the one that has it and as a result might take after her.
>>
File: 1441991730247.jpg (127KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1441991730247.jpg
127KB, 800x600px
>>384795195
Enchant dragunov is just a limiter that I assume he had installed (?) to prevent himself form oneshotting everyone he could have a little playful fun with

one of the CPE extra stories covers how kokonoe first imprisoned azrael (criminal this wasn't covered before CPE but whatever) and that uses enchant dragunov against him somehow, far as its ever mattered though enchant dragunov is just a thing he has to hold him back from constantly being full power
>>
>>384789821
Bullshit. Actually play the visual novel parts of the games.

Ragna is almost always at some point someones bitch.

He's not even the protagonist, never was. In CT and CS, Noel is, and after that it's Kagura.
>>
File: Rachel188.jpg (228KB, 1103x1300px) Image search: [Google]
Rachel188.jpg
228KB, 1103x1300px
>>384795496
I'm glad I commissioned that
>>
>>384795171
>Valk actually had the wedding planned.
>Figured that Rachel would make Ragna a half-vampire or some shit.
>Had he wedding tea sets and silver-wear polished to a shine.
>Now he can't remember why..
>>
>>384795496
>sol recovered his waifu
>ragna died virgin

JUST
>>
>>384787671
>>384787208
That's not far back enough.
tl;dr
the age of origin was when humanity discovered the master unit amaterasu so they tried to make contact with it, their first unit (the origin) was lost and interfaced with amaterasu in reality, which pissed off Susano'o (basically the destroyer of stuff amaterasu wants destroyed) later to be known as Terumi.

Humanity and the Master Unit clash it out, Susano'o gets more and more pissed off until the Black Beast finally appears and kills everything a billion trillion times in timeloops, which forms Izanami, which then leads to the Ragna we know today (the origin's central fiction, or the person she fantasizes about) and then you have the phase 0 - calamity trigger - continuum shift jumbo mumbo
then it's straight out and simple from CP and CF onwards except Hazama goes to the alternate past and Ragna goes to the past to delay himself.
>>
>>384795021
>azrael was absent up until now
>suddenly rips reality apart
>izzy simply confused whats suddenly going on
>"you´re the embodiment of death? FIGHT ME"
>wait what. sure why not
>beats up death
>gets bored from beating up death
>"i´ll let you fight gods if you work for me"
>DEAL
that shit was hilarious
>>
tbqh Central Fictions ending made me sad.

Rachel exists to suffer.
>>
>>384789821
>Sol is done tongue in cheek Ranga is presented completely seriously
You have that completely backwards, pre Xrd GG story was tongue in cheek but Xrd plays everything completely seriously while Ragna is the tongue in cheek parody one.
>>
>>384791032

Vaan was fine

I mean he's completely pointless to the plot but he wasn't overly offensive. I kinda just see him as a self-insert for the player who just overlooks the story while the actual main characters are Basch and Ashe
>>
Amaterasu doesn't have a will of it's own, it's under the control of the first prime field. Basically humanity gave birth to Susanoo'o's ego, it would have remained just a machine but humanity threw the first prime field into the boundary out of fear of it, and it attached itself to that unit and all she wanted was her brother,the same brother who killed her, then to make matters worse, she felt the pain and all the emotions of all the prime fields after her, remember that scene where Relius coldly tortures Lambda with shocks as she goes from meekly asking for help to begging to cursing them all as she dies? Imagine that on a wider scale and of course Noel and Nu's experiences, no mind would be able to handle that so prime field Saya snapped and listened to their cries to destroy this unfair and cruel world and thus the black beast came out to play.
>>
>>384795574
Agreed although I'd say through CT and CS Rachel is the protagonist. Noel is just the McGuffin that moves the plot along and Ragna is just the whipping boy of the entire universe. Everything Ragna does is reactionary because someone is trying to kill him or maim him. Actually thinking back that's the entire plot of CT. Out of the 11 original cast members only two didn't have dialogue that basically boiled down to give me your Azure I'll kill you. It's Rachel that makes the decisions that keeps the heroes alive
>>
File: 1494458714835.gif (4MB, 409x295px) Image search: [Google]
1494458714835.gif
4MB, 409x295px
>implying that The Mishimas aren't the worst protagonists
>>
>>384795721
I wouldn't even call Ragna tongue and cheek. Just more down to earth.

One of the first things he did in the series was dine and dash with Taokaka
>>
>>384781518

>an edgy

You already failed.
>>
>>384795835
Ragna had a hard life. I almost wish he get himself a harem in the end, if he fucking exists.
>>
>>384795562
ENCHANT DRAGUNOV IS ESSENTIALLY A LIMITER THAT HOLDS HIM BACK: IN THE CPE STORY KOKONOE AND TAGER MANAGED TO OVERLOAD IT; SO INSTEAD OF SEALING MOST OF HIS STRENGH HE GOT COMPLETLY PARALYZED SO THEY COULD PUT HIM IN THE DOG HOUSE:
>>
File: BlazBlue-6.jpg (209KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
BlazBlue-6.jpg
209KB, 1366x768px
>>384792584

But than what is this?
>YFW this becomes the canon explanation as to why Yu and the Shadow Ops were MIA in P5.
>>
File: 93901_front[1].jpg (391KB, 640x739px) Image search: [Google]
93901_front[1].jpg
391KB, 640x739px
>>384795835
Noel is literally the box art for calamity trigger.
>>
So who are Ragnas parents?
>>
>>384795862
Is dialogue in CS is hilarious because it's true. When Platinum begs him for food and Ragna throws his hands up and wonders why destiny dictates that he has to be the target of every psycho and homeless person in the world? And then when he does give up money to feed Platinum his reward is to be called a pedophile
>>
>Catgirl character is noted to be the daughter of two other characters
>Parents are a woman and a literal cat

I don't know what I was expecting
>>
>>384796161

jesus which poor region got that ugly box art

then again, the other box arts sucked too
>>
>>384796249
The black beast or God depending on who you ask
>>
File: DphL7Br.png (394KB, 540x606px) Image search: [Google]
DphL7Br.png
394KB, 540x606px
>>384796261
Said cat is the best character.
>>
File: Susano'o Freedom.png (2MB, 1307x1947px) Image search: [Google]
Susano'o Freedom.png
2MB, 1307x1947px
>>384790554
Ragna and Terumi wanted to end the order, Terumi wanted an authoritarian order where he made a world of hate and infinite possibilities and Ragna wanted a free world with infinite possibilities instead of endless timeloops.
They had some of the same goals, but Terumi was a bit selfish, but technically he did nothing wrong.
>>
>>384796297
>>384796161

I unironically think its the only good blazblue box art and want a poster of it
>>
>>384793493
Sol got an ending?
>>
>>384794485
>vaan
>protagonist

He was just a side character along for the ride.
>>
>>384795931
>"That face, that voice! Don't you DARE talk to me like that!"
>"Killings for people, destroy is what I'm going to do you"
>"That's when I learned to hate everything"
>"Fine, then, let's do it. This whole world disgusts me anyway."
>"This isn't a person, it's a thing that I'm going to destroy and if you get in my way, I'll kill all of you"

Ragna was pretty fucking edgy in Calamity Trigger, interacting with Noel for a little bit before he chased her off is what made him mellow out. Keep in mind that before mori reconned it, Ragna slaughtered everybody in the NOL at the cauldrons he destroyed even as they fled from him he showed no mercy and cut every last one of them down and in his brief apperence in Variable Heart he immediately tried to kill Bell getting him into a fight with Mai, he beat her, Shiori and Taro and was going to use his blazblue to absorb Mai before Bell started beating on him and calling him a pervert sparking a Saya flashback that made him hesitate, then Fuzzy and Meifang showed up completely taking away his focus, then once that was settled Rachel showed up with Trinity and Jubei and teleported him away from the group
>>
File: Ignis.jpg (69KB, 640x907px) Image search: [Google]
Ignis.jpg
69KB, 640x907px
>>384796297
I like this one
>>
>>384796329
But the mum?
>>
>>384796249
Prime Field No.5 and maybe Relius somewhere in the whole thing (which may make Ragna and Jin Carl's brother)
>>
>>384796161
Okay? Noel is important in CT and CS because of what she is. She's the only person who can move the plot forward because without her time keeps looping. But that's not the result of decision making on her part. She followed Jin because she was ordered to. She fell into the cauldron on an accident. I guess saving Ragna was her important decision so I'll give her that. But in CS she basically wandering around until she stumbles into Hazama at which point he just yells at her until she takes her clothes off. Then Ragna has to punch her back into sanity.
>>
>>384796465

He got reunited with his waifu and learned his former archenemy is actually a decent guy.
>>
>>384796518

yeah this one isn't bad

I think it's nice because it's one of the very few box arts which aren't just 8 characters slapped onto the front
>>
>>384796602
Isn't Prime Field no. 5 Saya? Or Es?

What exactly was Saya?
>>
>>384796249
Prime Field Device No. 5 is mum.
Prime Field Devices can (apparently) only get knocked up by Black Beast cock so whoever became a Black Beast?
Possibly Susa.
>>
>>384796702
Es isn't a prime field, she's a homunculus created to contain the Embryo
>>
>>384795618
You did good, anon.
>>
File: latest[1].png (1MB, 1247x1944px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
1MB, 1247x1944px
How did they pull him off so well? I figured he would just be a whiney cunt but he's just Ragna jr. He better be in the crossover. A Ragna/Naoto team would be my shit
>>
>>384795021
They do have their own intro tho.
>Azrael: A battle with a god... I've been waiting for this!
>Terumi: Battle? Ha! Don't make me laugh!
*SUSANO'O UNITO ENGAGE*
>Susano'o: This... Is divine judgement!
>>
>>384796865
Because honestly he's just pretty damn down to earth with everything else going on. Just trying to find his vampire girlfriend while everyone runs up to him to try and beat his ass
>>
>>384796967
I don't think I've ever seen Nu be as angry as when she saw Naoto thinking he was Ragna
>>
>>384796702
Prime Field No.5 is a perfect copy of No.1 aka the Origin. So Saya who is based of No.5 is fairly close to the Origin and Ragna who is her caring brother become the Origin's target of brocon. Jin the asshole brother takes Susano'o (who is the asshole brother to Amaterasu)'s body because pottery
>>
>>384796702
Prime Field Devices No. 1 throught 6 are all clones of Saya Terumi.
Making Naoto Kurogane the uncle of Ragna, Jin and Saya.
Saya/The Origin is Ragna's sister and was made to interface with Amaterasu.
Izanami is a Drive Manifestation of Saya representing all the negative qualities.
Noel is a Prime Field Device that somehow managed to get half of Saya's soul and manifests all the good qualities.

Prime Field Device No. 5 is currently unnamed but like Alpha and Gamma is probably OP as fuck. Unlike Alpha and Gamma, she's also probably fucking crazy.
>>
>>384796865
>People were joking that he'd and Ragna would get into an argument over their sisters
The fools actually do it, Ragna doesn't want to admit it but he's into little sister type women isn't he? If the circumstances were different Celica may of well had gotten his dead spike
>>
>>384797135
>Jin the asshole brother takes Susano'o (who is the asshole brother to Amaterasu)'s body because pottery
Holy shit I never thought about this.
>>
File: 63828939_p1.png (265KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
63828939_p1.png
265KB, 500x500px
>>384795562
>People still have this ancient piece of shit I made saved on their computer
Wow
>>
>>384796660
Wait did guilty gear really end? Did all the characters get closure? What about axl..
>>
>>384797141
Just a question, how did you get all of this lore ? I have seen thicc novels that were easier to understand than this.
>>
>>384797269
Ragna doesn't get any non weird relationships. His choices are either a 1000 year old loli. His sister. Or his mother figure.
>>
>>384797543
They explained it all in CF during the section where Relius talks to Carl.
>>
>>384796865
A Ragna/Naoto team would be way too crazy.
>All those dead spikes, inferno dividers and crazy straights.

>>384797097
When you look for you husbando you go hard or kill anybody that is way too suspiciously like him that you somehow get confused by him.

>>384797269
Celica would have won the Ragnabowl if she confessed.
But ultimately Rachel won.
>>
>>384797559
I don't know if this makes things more weird but since Rachel is basically the one who represents Tsukuyomi, does that make her his aunt?
>>
>>384797135
>>384797294
Tsukiyomi protects Amaterasu from Susanoo
Ragna protects Noel from Jin's bullying
>>
>>384797520
No GG is still going. It's just Sol is looking good right now. Ariels is still alive so some bullshit will probably pop off in the next game.
>>
>>384797520
It didn't end, just reached one of it's climax though.
Axl got the short end of the stick, in order to save Sol he had to abandon his home timeline forever.
>>
>>384797141
Wait w8 mait

Naoto is from the past, not just another world?
This is worse than kingdom hearts
someone give me a flow chart
>>
>>384788787
Its a hack story. Its basically the Japanese world creation myth with animu girls.
>>
>>384797892
The Naoto in the game if from an alternate version but the Bloodedge Experience happens in some fashion in the main universe too.
Notably, Relius says that Izanami was fashioned specifically after Saya Terumi, who is the younger sister of Naoto and also has the Soul Eater drive like Ragna.

This rabbit hole goes deep.
>>
>>384797892
Naoto is from another timeline: He´s from way back in 2090s ( i think). There also was a naoto in the normal timeline but he fucked up and died. Relius and valk mention that he died when he tries to talk to them. They say he´s from another world since his timeline is quite different from the normal blazblue one. Does that answer your question?
>>
>>384797892
Naoto is from the time before the Origin recreates humanity, so Ragna's identity may be based off Naoto in the recreation
>>
>TFW various franchises with convoluted storylines are coming together for one game.
>>
>>384798051
Yeah, there's this guy called Ragna(rök) in Japanese mythology who beats the shit out of Susano'o and replaces him with a copy or two and bangs Amaterasu and Tsukuyomi
>>
File: prtjww.png (10KB, 827x305px) Image search: [Google]
prtjww.png
10KB, 827x305px
>>384797892
>>
>>384798227
The three guests' fuckedupness have no match for the abomination that is BB storyline.
>>
File: Sechs explains BB.jpg (159KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Sechs explains BB.jpg
159KB, 1280x720px
>>384798227
>>
>>384798227
Persona only come close with Persona 2, and nobody care about Persona < 3
>>
File: 1486328461619.png (2MB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1486328461619.png
2MB, 768x1024px
>>384798227
I know anon.
Will we get a continuation of Terumi's band?
Will we get Izanami and Jin having another Ragna-off?
Will Yu get the Spectacles of Eros?

It'll be great.
>>
>>384797381
What happened to Platinum, I thought Terumi killed her in Chrono Phantasma and whenever I watch CF matches her ghost is haunting Jin.
>>
>>384798227

i've never played UNIB but Persona's storyline is pretty straightforward

i can't speak for RWBY but from what I hear it's just basically an evolution of those stick fighting flash movies everyone used to watched on newgrounds as a kid, so i can't imagine it having a very detailed storyline either
>>
How the fuck are Yu and the gang gonna stand a chance against hax JRPG/shounen-powered guys? Terumi or Hakumen could take a shit and they blow up half of Inaba.
>>
>>384798227
Can somebody explain Arakune to me? Is he insane or actually onto something?
>>
>>384798661
She shanked Hazama who fell into the sea and survived and went into the embryo and then he jumped into the boundary after Ragna drove him to the edge. Then he bullshitted his way out of the boundary with observation/drive.

Terumi got time keelered but survived by observing himself and the embryo came into play, then he made a plan to get the susano'o unit because he needed a new body to save himself form perma dying.
>>
>>384798754
The power of friendship. The assholes in Blazblue have no friends.
>>
>>384798756

Some random blob monster who Litchi thinks is her boyfriend, who's actually fucking off in the Boundary.
>>
>>384798178
Is it Saya Terumi or Saya who got fucked up?

Is Saya Terumi/ Naoto related to Terumi?
>>
>>384798756
He's what happens when you kick someone into the Boundary and shut the door.
>>
>>384798661
Platinum's body has 3 souls: Luna and Sena who is almost dead children Jubei found, and Trinity Glassfille one of the Six Heroes and Terumi's cumdump

In CF Trinity left the body and possess Jin's sword
>>
>>384798661
Terumi didn't kill her, but in CF Trinity killed herself by jumping into the Boundary with the Susanoo Unit to make sure it stayed seperate from humanity forever.
Luna and Sena still live together inside the body and helped recreate the Hi'hirokane. In the epilogue they seem to be living with Litchi or working with her at least in a china dress.
>>
>>384798839

>Noel, who's friends with half the fucking cast
>Bang
>Tao
>>
>>384798714
RWBY isn't detailed but they keep adding shit last minute and forgetting about them, going from four super powerful bitches, four relics of creation to the MC's anti-magic/whatever eyeballs that sprout fucking wings.
>>
>>384798518
>the end of the yu spectacle of eros gag greel
>he takes off the glasses
>there is literally no difference

also i still want a gay spectacle of eros gag ending
>>
>>384798839
>implying susano'o didn't shit all over ragna's friends when he first showed up
>>
>>384798756

he was a scientist that worked with Kokonoe and Litchi and shit

he tried to one-up Kokonoe by finding a way to enter the Boundary (which he did successfully) but then he got all fucked up
>>
>>384798756
Blob monster of seithr that basically serves as an anchor for Roy (the guy Litchi badly wants to fuck), but isn't actually Roy. One of the best moments in CF is when Litchi ends up connecting with him in the Boundary through Arakune and he just tells her to fuck off because he wants to satisfy his scienceboner forever in the Boundary
>>
>>384793609
>cross-over is entirely non-canon

It's probably canon for Persona, Q already is, and it would explain why no persons users are doing anything during P5
>>
File: Untitled-1 copy.jpg (286KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1 copy.jpg
286KB, 1280x720px
Who else can they add now
>>
>>384781320
No, you're the worst poster on this website.
>>
>>384798310
Its bullshit they made Susano'o orochi. In a sense Ragnar the barbar takes the role of Susano'o
>>
>>384798909
Saya Terumi is Naoto's little sister and the current head of the Terumi clan that Naoto is supposed to be leading. She killed everybody and intended to kill Naoto too using Soul Eater.
Saya who go fucked up was Ragna's little sister. She is The Origin.

Saya Terumi and Naoto have no relation to Terumi at all, Yuuki Terumi is just an alias because he can't go around calling himself "Satan McEvilsnek" and needed something unassuming.
>>
>>384799153
well Mai and Es for starters
>>
>>384799153

The other OC from that manga? Litchi's assistant?
>>
>>384799153
Trinity, also that Jubei slot is Susano'o's
>>
>>384798714
>They announce that the crossover will also have Xiao Xiao characters

Shit...
>>
File: ragna kagura 2.jpg (150KB, 634x600px) Image search: [Google]
ragna kagura 2.jpg
150KB, 634x600px
>>384799153
Alpha-01 and Girl Ragna.
Gotta have both.
>>
>>384798754
Yeah I dunno it's pretty fucked up. UNIB characters are pretty ridiculous with Hyde being pretty much mini Hakumen and Narukami himself is pretty strong as far as Persona goes but he's not fucking with this shit.
>>
File: Untitled-2.jpg (399KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-2.jpg
399KB, 1920x1080px
>>384799317
>>384799339
I'm retarded and used the old one, but now it's uneven unless they sneak him in somewhere else
>>
File: 1500691227121.jpg (46KB, 557x700px) Image search: [Google]
1500691227121.jpg
46KB, 557x700px
>>384799459
But Alpha IS girl Ragna.
>>
>>384799153
Susanoo already has that spot you dip
>>
>>384799632
Why doesnt she wear any pants
>>
>>384799153
Mori said he wants to add Trinity but I doubt she'll actually be there
>>
>>384799575
they could always move button settings down
>>
File: 6.jpg (66KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
6.jpg
66KB, 640x480px
>>384799716
Because she enjoys the freedom.
Also, do you know a Murakumo that wears pants?
>>
>>384799716
Only weirdos wear pants in Blazblue.
>>
>>384792584
>nu is a nun
isn't Nu comatose?
>>
>>384789821
>Mary Sue
>Pretty much every game involves him suffering or getting maimed in some fashion
>>
>tfw Rachel won the Ragnabowl
>tfw the Ragnabowl doesn't exist anymore
>>
>>384799975
but but ubt everyone is weird in Blazblue
>>
File: eggzama.png (3MB, 1275x706px) Image search: [Google]
eggzama.png
3MB, 1275x706px
>>384799975
Hazama is a very straightforward guy
>>
>>384800237
Won the bowl only to have the trophy disappear in her arms. May as well have dreamt it up.
>>
>>384799632
No, it's different. Alpha is a Murakumo and would have a Murakumo moveset and outfit and a shitty Murakumo personality.
Girl Ragna would just be Ragna with Mai disease. Irate about not being flat like he wanted, with a Ragna personality and Ragna's outfit, and be another rushdown character.
>>
>>384800160
a comatose nun
>>
>>384800394
It should be a Murakumo moveset with invincible Inferno Divider.
>>
So in the crossover is this going to be Ruby's theme? I honestly haven't watched the show but this sound personal enough for it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=euuxPokAeIA
>>
>>384800556
So instead of stabbing her swords do an arcing slash and she has lifesteal gimmick? Maybe with some of Naoto's charge and dash stuff?
>>
>>384800589
Possibly, I wouldn't put it past the team but they may remix it a little.
Fun fact, the songs in that series are all over the place in being canon or not.
>>
Wich game should i start with ?
>>
>>384800894
If you're interested in the story, then you start with Calamity Trigger. If you just want gameplay, then play Centralfiction
>>
>>384800589
Hopefully so, and hopefully as an instrumental.
>>
>>384800397

Which is stupid seeing how likely she is to go batshit again.

Noel and Lambda should've put her out of her misery or had Kokonoe keep her in S7.
>>
>>384798518
>Hazama and Adachi go on an awesome adventure where they just troll everyone

>RWBY cast getting the good ol Terumi treatment

>Tournament of Manliness 2 electric boogaloo
>>
>>384801431
>>Tournament of Manliness 2 electric boogaloo
Oh shit. The world is not ready.
>>
>>384801431
hazama and adachi beeing buddys is all i want.
>>
>>384801636
I want them to be "buddies" in that they are assholes to each other

like when they split up at the end they're like

"Have a good one you hipster looking fuck"

"You too ya asshole!
>>
>>384801768
Honestly all the interactions between characters have some fun potential.
>hazama adachi roman team up
>naoto and naoto
>ruby ragna
>relius for his astral
>blake tao
I know exactly that some of them won´t happen 100% but i can dream.
>>
>>384781320
Sol is 9 times the edge lord ragna is
>>
>>384801245
>Expecting kind hearted Noel to kill her sister
Anon, she wants Nu to be a good girl
>>
>>384801991
>Jaune looks for training on how to be manly which results in him going to Bang and Azrael
ultimately it ends with Hakumen showing him a thing or two as he sees some of himself due to the whole Pyrrah incident (Pyrrah being Jaune's Tsubaki in this case)

>Susanoo beating the hell out of Yosuke and the P4 cast

>Kanji making dolls for the RWBY cast

>Makoto andYang

>Ruby losing her shit after learning about the Nox Nyctores

>Penny becoming friends with Pirate Valley Girl Nu

>Mitsuru VS Weiss
>>
>>384796161
Fuck, I miss CT's menu now
>>
>>384802669
I miss the CT verses theme and Blue Beating

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DoxSUNlQHI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRRzZXnavDQ
>>
>>384798847
>>384798916
>>384799076
>>384799080
So my nigga Arakune ain't gunna dick down Litchi?
>>
>>384802612
>384802612
>Susan beatin gthe hel out of yosuke
that reminds me. I wonder how they´ll aknowledge in general how both P4 and BB use japanese mythology
>yu and ragna bond over the fact that they both had to deal with izanami
>susan gets offended by yosukes persona
>just generally having the same name as things in BB
>>
>>384802861
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRRzZXnavDQ
Fuck, same

Also, why did thy have to ditch this and go for a boring normal list
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtQk1ewJXRY
>>
>>384803110
>Susan sees Yukiko with her awakened persona
>MUST DIE INTENSIFIES
>>
>>384803291
>susan sees takehaya susanoo
>HAKAISHIN INTENSIFIES
>>
>>384802612
>Hakumen and Jaune form the Red Head Revenge Squad.
I'm down with that I guess.
>>
>>384803110
I hope he has Terumi's shittalking personality instead of his God one (Yosuke use Jiraiya in P4A though)

>beating Yosuke
>"That should taught you about naming your shitty pet you stupid faggot poser"
>>
>>384802612
>eating contest with azrael and chie
>>
>>384803646
Susan,if he´s in, will probably have his godly ego. But since terumi still considers himself the true susanoo he´ll still react to it
>kicks yosukes ass
"I feel like you´re trying to insult me naming that piece of shit after me"
>>
>>384803669
>Azrael and Akihiko being /fit/ bros
>>
This series looks interesting and I like the character designs. Also trying to get into anime fighters. Which has the best story, BB or GG?
>>
>>384804005
>azrael,kanji and the guy from P3 bonding over their dressing style

also that image reminds me. I really hope relius is gonna be in it just so we can see his astral on the P4 and RWBY crew.
and the outraged reaction from the fanbase
>>
>>384804421
Was it rape anon?
>>
>>384804534
was what rape?
>>
What if Doors is the final boss
>>
>>384804534
silly anon ol' Rel is a man of pure science discovery, not a deviant in anyway.
>>
>>384804634
Relius. All of him.
Was it rape?
>>
>>384804959
As much as everyone likes to make rape dungeon jokes probably not sexual rape. Relius just doesn´t seem like the kind of person that would actualy be interested in something like that.

Mind rape on the other hand? Most definetly for most of them.
>>
>>384804278
Both are good. GG's plot is fun and straightforward and there are some non-prevalent time fuckery, and you can jump into Xrd and understand stuff without knowing much

As for BB, to get the story you'll have to play from the start
>>
File: 1475204322116.png (218KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1475204322116.png
218KB, 640x360px
Nope
>>
>>384804278
GGs story is a movie, BBs story is a visual novel
>>
>>384781320

You mean "Most Shitted-On Character In VG History In Terms Of Story & Canon."

It's typical for shounen protagonists in all Japanese entertainment franchises to have a fucking horrible life. Nobody over there like to be inspired to succeed.
>>
>>384804278
Just play both.
In my opinion at least, blazblue and guilty gear are the only fighting games with a good story by any measure

Sure they might be nonsense a lot of the time, but godamn they are fun. Not sure why people pretend to like the garbage that is mortal kombat 9
>>
File: 1492632633779.jpg (267KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1492632633779.jpg
267KB, 720x720px
>>384797729
>tfw most things were sorta cleared up and the only real issues left are Sol and Asuka finally duking it out and Aria's recovery
>and then all of a sudden it's revealed that Ky was sandbagging this whole time
Man, fuck GG.
>>
>>384805115
Was leaning toward gg cause of the steam sale. Then saw you have to buy an upgrade if you want current content. Does rev 2 really add that much? Is that the direction the series is going?

>>384805508
I'd rather the movie then
>>
>>384803513
>Jaune tries to make his own version of the Hakumen speech
>Hakumen just facepalms because what he comes up with is terrible
>>
>>384786357
>CT story
>the shortest
These idiots forget how CT's story worked. Losing battles was part of the story and you needed to lose all battles in all stories to get 100%, which were necessary for the "true end"
>>
>>384805994
Rev 2 is what everybody is playing and it adds 2 characters.
>>
File: Rachel30.jpg (549KB, 1400x1071px) Image search: [Google]
Rachel30.jpg
549KB, 1400x1071px
>>384806150
Clearly you never actually played CT. You didn't need to get 100% to get the True End, you had to get all the proper ends for each route. Some characters had 1, others had 2, but regardless of which, in the end you still didn't need to get more than 60-80% depending on the character.
>>
>>384803513
Now I wonder how Pyrrah and Tsubaki would get along
>>
>>384806068
Kek, he tried to emulate Hakumen's voice to do it.

>>384806324
>Thirsty red heads with a thing for apparent destiny obsessed with their blonde bois and try to support them however they can despite their apparent ignorance to their advances.
They would get along like a house on fire.
>>
>>384806209
Nearly $20 for two extras? Ehh...Steam is awful.
>>
>>384805994
Rev2 adds a bunch of updates and 2 new characters, and could probably add more down the road. It's what everyone is on right now.
Remember, if this was old ArcSys you would be jewing out 60 shekels for a whole new copy of this "update" instead of it being DLC and costing whatever it costs now.
>>
>>384806068
>I AM THE uhm...YELLOW SPACE
>I AM THE COLD STEEL..wait...he´s already using that...
>I AM THE PROTECTING SHIELD
>WITH SWORD IN HAND I WILL STOP EVIL
>I AM JAUNE ARC COME AT ME
>>
>>384799575
the game is at the end of its life cycle. I don't think we'll get 4 new characters. at least without yet another paid version update
>>
>>384806864
>(Insert Hakumen groan here)
>>
>>384806765
welcome to ArcSys cunt. Enjoy your obligatory $40 version update in 9 months then some $8 DLC characters and th- oops, another version update.
>>
>>384798051
And with tons of Guilty Gear reference early on.
>>
Ruby is gonna buddy up with ragna. Weiss is probably gonna try to get along with jin. Yang will probably either land with bullet or yang. Who does blake get?
>>
>>384806864
So does Susano'o ever voice his I AM STRENGTH chant?
>>
File: 1500252706877.jpg (12KB, 457x480px) Image search: [Google]
1500252706877.jpg
12KB, 457x480px
>>384807774
I think he does in one of his openings, forget which matchup though. Its pretty fucking cool.
>>
Is Susano/Terumi an alien or something?

What is this 'world of blue'?
>>
File: IMG_6671.gif (605KB, 250x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6671.gif
605KB, 250x300px
>>384806864
>>
>>384807673
Tao and Kokonoe which both go awkwardly

Eventually she ends up having a good time with Jubei
>>
>>384781539
Rage BloodKillRapeGenocideEdge
>>
does anyone have an archive of every gallery picture from every blazblue game?
>>
>>384808201
Terumi is god. The asshole god to the master units nice god.

>>384808271
I could see her getting along well with hibiki.
>>
>>384808201
Susano'o is one of the 3 primal gods that held reality: Amaterasu creates, Susano'o destroys, Tsukuyomi protects. Then he ditches his job, left his body and become Terumi

World of Blue is where souls gather
>>
>>384806841
>>384807225

Well arksys makes some pretty looking games...so...I-I guess.
>>
>>384808375
I have every gallery completed except CT on steam. Is there something specific you´re looking for?
>>
>>384808432
But the Master Unit is a man made construct. Who made Terumi?
>>
>>384809229
E V E R Y T H I N G

Organized in folders too if possible.
>>
>>384809235
The master unit wasn´t made by man. It was always inside the boundary but it was pretty much just a mindless god. Then humanity developed boundary fields with one of them taking over the master unit. thats the girl inside the master unit that causes everything
>>
>>384809462
Saya caused everything from within the master unit? But she was born only in the recent history?
>>
>>384809235
Nobody makes the Master Unit, they are literal gods. Mankind tries to control it which lead to devastating consequence
>>
>>384809558
The prime field device caused everything. All the murakumos are based on her. number 5 is saya who was the most identical to her out of all of them. thats why terumi and relius put izzy into sayas body
>>
File: 2.png (412KB, 800x400px) Image search: [Google]
2.png
412KB, 800x400px
>>384809558
The meat of the problem.
>>
File: 0010196357E-849x565-300x199[1].jpg (14KB, 300x199px) Image search: [Google]
0010196357E-849x565-300x199[1].jpg
14KB, 300x199px
>>384809745
>>
I miss when every character had their own separate story mode, It would shoot a characters likability up threw the roof, because you'd be forced to bond with them in a way
>>
>>384809745
Saya is made based on No.5, Ragna and Jin too but to a lesser extent. That's why Relius calls them No.5's children
>>
>>384809745
>number 5 is saya
No.5 is their mother
>>
>>384810608
>>384810187
Sorry,been a while since i played CFs story mode
>>
>>384810187
So that's why Ragna had a "No.5" Tattoo on his chest during one of the CT character arts.

Does this mean Jin also has it?
>>
>>384811213
[spoiler} jins is on his ass[/spoiler}
>>
File: 1482207250726.jpg (22KB, 476x477px) Image search: [Google]
1482207250726.jpg
22KB, 476x477px
>>384781320
People who play story mode in fighting games should be monitored by mental health facilities tbhf.
>>
>>384811792
>he never played a BB or GG game
what are you even doing in this thread?
>>
File: 1498154355498.jpg (49KB, 437x619px) Image search: [Google]
1498154355498.jpg
49KB, 437x619px
>>384811879
>>384811879
I've played GG since 08 and BBsince '12, my guy. Arcade only.
>>
>>384811792
Each time you buy blazblue, you are buying two separate games.

A fighting game and a visual novel.

You nonce.
>>
>>384812370
I bet you paid for raven and susanoo too
>>
File: thinking-face.png (53KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
thinking-face.png
53KB, 256x256px
>>384812409
>>384812409
>Buy BB
>set difficulty to easy
>Mash through matches
>Read character dialogue while trying not to drool on self
>Never play online

When is arc system works gonna follow EA and add a Skip Fight button for people only interested in story mode?
>>
File: 1463986130669.jpg (9KB, 84x175px) Image search: [Google]
1463986130669.jpg
9KB, 84x175px
>>384813302
>Skip fight button

That's a thing? The fact that it's EA doing it doesn't make me any less floored by its existence.
>>
>>384781518
You said you played every game and 100% the story, why lie to me anon? I thought there was trust between us.
>>
>>384813302
Gulity Gear, GG's most recent game has no fights in the story mode, and blazblue has reduced them over the years
>>
>>384794374
He is a popsicle now, he can get unfreezed or something if they continue BB.
>>
>>384818072
azrael literally shows up,wrecks everyones shit,gets captured,waits for the next blazblue game.
>>
>Anyone voiced by Sugita
>Worst

No.
>>
File: 61737906_p3.jpg (484KB, 1316x1074px) Image search: [Google]
61737906_p3.jpg
484KB, 1316x1074px
So we can all agree that anyone who hates Ragna either skipped the story mode or didn't pay attention to what was going on and just caught the "everyone wants Ragna's dick and he has edgy darkness powers gosh what a gary stu" part?

Also >>384819287 and >>384786073
>>
File: Ragna birthday.jpg (778KB, 2500x1785px) Image search: [Google]
Ragna birthday.jpg
778KB, 2500x1785px
>>384820193
Yes
>>
Man I miss Bangs old english voice
>>
>>384820193
The only "Stu" was Terumi and he was fucking insufferable. What a shit villain.
>>
>>384799575
If they move button settings down and put Jubei there, that's all we are getting.

If they put him somewhere else, we are getting one more because SYMMETRY
>>
>>384781320
Ragna was the best character and he became based as fuck on CF. Seeing him change from game to game was a nice ride.

Fuck you.
>>
>>384819287
>le one voice man
>>
>>384781320
I bought the BB games up to Chronophantasma Extend during the steam sales.

I finished the story mode of CT a while ago, and he's actually a pretty cool guy. I came in expecting him to be max chuuni edgelord, the guy's name is Bloodedge for Christ's sakes, but he's actually a pretty down to earth guy.
I mean, being voiced by Sugita is probably 70% of that, but still.
>>
File: 1493757985071.png (123KB, 292x389px) Image search: [Google]
1493757985071.png
123KB, 292x389px
>>384781320
Who is that?
>>
>>384795861
Jin is just a shitty sasuke clone
>>
>>384820620
Reminder that the title Bloodedge was given by Jubei who told Ragna of his friend that took the Black Beast down for a year.
>>
>>384781320
Who is this Ragna ?
>>
File: IMG_5661.png (306KB, 885x1473px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5661.png
306KB, 885x1473px
Ragna x Tao is the only BB ship I agree with
>>
>>384786357
Is Blazblue accessible as an entry to fighting games?
>>
>>384820591
What a voice, though.
>>
File: Rachel13.jpg (253KB, 600x848px) Image search: [Google]
Rachel13.jpg
253KB, 600x848px
>>384820984
Yeah, you can get alot out of it just learning your own character. It's not easy by any means, but as long as you find a character you enjoy, you should be fine
>>
File: 1496634318123.gif (276KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1496634318123.gif
276KB, 540x540px
>>384820840
>mfw Ragna and Bloodedge were the same person
But where did the sword and jacket come from?
>>
File: IMG_5663.png (127KB, 500x769px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5663.png
127KB, 500x769px
>>384820926
>>
>>384821114
But they're not on sale, not on Steam at least. It's $90 for the pack, which is kind of steep considering only the last one is actually played.
>>
>>384821150
My guess would be Alpha.
Blood Scythe was hers, jacket came from the clothes she wore since it doesn't rip when he uses his Astral.
It's as good a theory as any.
>>
File: JinKazamaGuideA.png (329KB, 585x510px) Image search: [Google]
JinKazamaGuideA.png
329KB, 585x510px
>>384781320
Yeah no, not even the worst fighting game protaganist. You want to talk about garbage designs, well Devil Jin is literally some deviant art tier bullshit, I'm surprised that form doesn't get enough flak for how awful it looks. Beyond that he's literally just Sasuke but worse, and that's saying something considering Sasuke is one of the worst shounen characters of all time. I guess fighting game fans really do have no standards when it comes to characters.
>>
Is the blazblue anime a good way to understand the story ?
>>
>Ragna's vocal theme foreshadowed his fate
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYF-PVtKGIk

Did Mori had it all planned?
>>
>>384807774
Against Nine in arcade mode.

I am strength, I am valor, I am whole! With divine blade in hand shall I sever the threads of evil from this world! I am Susano'o! The end has come!
>>
>>384822073
Jin isn't the protagonist and he has existed for longer than half of the posters on this board.
>>
>>384822316
No, it's unanimously considered shit and only good for a laugh because of how bad it is
>>
>>384822073
His Tekken 7 outfit is the fucking worst.

People shit on Nomura on belts but holy shit, this is on another level.
>>
>>384822316
No.
>>
>>384822073
Hes been doing this shit since before sasukes parents fucked.
>>
>>384822316
Literally has a random hotspring episode out of fucking nowhere.
It's funny to see how shit it is but otherwise just don't bother. It explains nothing.
>>
>>384820414
>best
>>
>>384821150
>Jubei finds Sword and Jacket in some church rubble
>Jubei gives Sword and Jacket to Ragna
>Ragna eventually goes to the past, leaves the Sword and Jacket behind
>Returning to the present, Ragna at this point has to make or obtain the original sword and jacket, it's simply not mentioned where or how he got them

Rather than something created in a causality loop with no identifiable root cause, I think that the items could very well just be something an unnamed smith and tailor created for Ragna when he asked for it after coming back. Making a "replica" of the legendary hero's gear is something they probably wouldn't say no to, unbeknownst to them that the copy is the real deal.
>>
File: Laughing Terumi.png (551KB, 811x458px) Image search: [Google]
Laughing Terumi.png
551KB, 811x458px
>>384820369
>being so shit that you actually make him stronger
He might become real one day if you keep it up.
>>
>>384821150
The age of origin
>>
>>384820369
He's not a Stu he jobbed to Kokonoe. Just control your emotions and fight him away from a Cauldron and he's weaker than usual.
>>
>>384823565
That'd be Ok.
Even if I get obliterated after I can say I punched a God of war in the face.
That's all I'd need.
>>
>>384781518
That's not his character at all I'm actually embarrassed for you, this is some low level shit
>>
Ragna can't be a Mary sue he doesn't even get a good ending at the end of it all
>>
>>384821197
>Those incoming Tao buffs
feels good man
>>
File: Ruca_Status_(ToI-R).jpg (119KB, 393x769px) Image search: [Google]
Ruca_Status_(ToI-R).jpg
119KB, 393x769px
>>384792320
I raise you.
>>
>>384826361
>Implying.
>Saves the world and redeems himself of his past crimes.
>Kills a God that was intent on gaining Omnipotence via a rule of fear forever.
>Creates a new possibility for the world by becoming The Man of the Azure, virtually making himself into a God in the process.
>Proceeds to have a sweet goodbye with his siblings before erasing everyone's memories of him, ensuring this shit can't start again.
>Gets his only wish, or a peaceful life with Saya, and gets it for an eternity.

Ragna won, won so fucking hard that at the same time the rest of reality won with him and was allowed to continue existing as a result.
He's not described as dead mind, he's described as "being somewhere high-up".
>>
>>384792824
Try dashing and without stopping the dash do the C into 236b, the enhanced version of it will come out. Basically while running, if you dont manually stop him Naoto can press a button and if he cancels it into any special move, the enchanced version still comes out.

Now do that C,236b after microdashing. Good luck anon, may your hands survive this.
>>
>>384789393

I gave up after "gag routes." I'm the guy who says NO when someone asks me I want a "visual novel that pretends, horribly, to be a fighting game," instead of just a fighting game.
>>
>>384827437
thanks anon i've been maining him for a little bit now, but I still don't fully grasp him
>>
Maybe I'll get some Kagura buffs in the new version, although I'm not sure what they could buff that matters besides frame data. Increased damage wouldn't really solve his problems.
>>
>>384827848
I've only scratched the surface myself. His execution is brutal in neutral, a bit easier in the corner but still pretty high. I honestly hate the fact he's so difficult because I like his aesthetic but at the level I want to play he's just not working for me. Got too much to watch out for in a match, don't want to add "will my microdash come out?" in the pool of worries.
>>
>>384827984
>maybe
He's getting buffs all around, the Kagura Discord was cheering the entire day because of the patch notes
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1sQpDd_HQRLYoVE5pLHDhvKcUzMjdbJtKajc-mV8J_1U/preview
>>
>>384822383
I thought this was just a fan project. Is this actually official?
>>
>>384828423
Oh shit, I need to pay more attention, thanks bro.
>>
>>384828358
I actually picked him up because of his moveset and the fact that he was hard to play, I was using Mai before then I found out she was one the easier side and I was embarrassed, but that did lead me to Naoto who I like alot better
>>
>>384828727
No, it's official.
Like the one they did for Guilty Gear.
WAILING WAILING A LOUD CRY
>>
>>384828423
>Makoto gets even worse
I fucking hate it so godamn much. If she actually had some decent approach options she'd be ok. Fuck this.
Maybe the top meme shitters getting hit with the nerf bat will help.

>Solve 3000 captchas before posting
Fuck you
>>
File: 1453247736602.jpg (9KB, 228x227px) Image search: [Google]
1453247736602.jpg
9KB, 228x227px
>>384828423
I can't even understand if Es got buffs or not. That last one about 2D seems horrible if it is what I think it is.
>>
>>384830194
Es got buffed hard. Dora is going as far as to say she's the best character in the game now, but you shouldn't believe Dora entirely when it comes to Es because he's stupidly biased.
>>
File: 1451950388305.png (77KB, 270x271px) Image search: [Google]
1451950388305.png
77KB, 270x271px
>>384830253
I'd really appreciate some explanation about said buffs right about now.
>>
>>384830457
She has bigger hitboxes, lower recovery on her moves (meaning the animation ends sooner which is a good thing), less likely to get fucked by crossups, higher damage proration on her super, and likely gets additional combo routes from the 5C change. For more in-depth details you're best off asking the Es discord desu
>>
>>384781320
Sol Badguy is a million times cooler and more bad ass than this loser.
>>
>>384828727
The "in L.A." and "in N.Y." are all official and probably Daisuke's idea. A silly idea to me was to give vocal tracks to Black Onslaught when the song already had English vocals.
>>
>>384781320
Ragna's not a terrible character, but he easily has one of the worst designs I've seen in fighting game.
>White spiky hair
>heterochromia
>scyth
>blood/darkness powers
>red trench coat
>dumb baggy pants edgy middle-schoolers think are cool
>unironically named "Ragna the Bloodedge"
Fucking hell, this is the stuff you'd find drawn on the back of a school shooters notebook
>>
where does YU FUCKING NARUKAMI aka brotag fit in all this? is he gonna steal all the bitches?
>>
File: 222.png (1MB, 1364x1384px) Image search: [Google]
222.png
1MB, 1364x1384px
>>384834361
Define, "bitches".
>>
>>384789821
>Mary Sue

You have no idea what that means. Stop using it. A Mary Sue/Gary Stu isn't someone that is important to the story or that they're inherently special in someway with in the story world's context.

Ragna can't be a Gary Stu because he gets absolutely shit on all the time and a lot of people hate him. And they don't hate him because he's special, they hate him because he's an abrasive asshole half the time.
>>
>>384789393
Don't feel bad. It's a convoluted nightmare mired in nonsensical phrases and terms that the characters rarely explain. Not to mention that internal logic and consistency is often just thrown out the window for drama and fights. A personal favorite in CF, since I just finished playing the story to unlock Susan, is when Azrael just shows up and "shifts the space through brute strength alone" in order to force a fight. It makes no sense and it's retarded.

Not to mention that its core concepts are built around ontological headaches where you'll just get words in quotation marks used to explain stuff while all the characters on screen just kind of nod and say, "Yes, I see" so that you think that there's actually some sort of logic to get. There isn't.
>>
>>384790479
>>384789821
You are a dumb young man.
>>
>>384834361
He's going to steal the Spectacles of Eros and obtain ultimate power
>>
File: Chad Zeodynecock strikes again.png (917KB, 1346x1697px) Image search: [Google]
Chad Zeodynecock strikes again.png
917KB, 1346x1697px
>>384834361
Just for you anon.
>>
File: ds-000-5.jpg (117KB, 603x444px) Image search: [Google]
ds-000-5.jpg
117KB, 603x444px
Step aside OP, the Dark Seed II version of Mike Dawson is here!
>>
>>384835719
Well i'm flattered. I don't watch RWBY
>>
>>384835637
No, anything but that. The multiverse can't handle those levels of swag.
>>
File: 1477330467420.jpg (106KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
1477330467420.jpg
106KB, 1200x800px
>>384835897
It's the only one I have currently.
Just waiting for the P4fags to find out about Orie and maybe move in on Noel, Tsubaki and the like.
Also, good. You are not trapped in the hell I am.
>>
File: 1491021338160.gif (2MB, 340x347px) Image search: [Google]
1491021338160.gif
2MB, 340x347px
>>384835637
>Yu gets the Spectacles of Eros.
>entire IT starts chasing him.
>later revealed that the spectacles don't actually work on him.
>>
>>384835637
It turns out that the Spectacles of Eros don't work for Narukami because everyone already wants his Megidolaon
>>
File: 1475224439439.jpg (212KB, 1064x1424px) Image search: [Google]
1475224439439.jpg
212KB, 1064x1424px
>>384834361
Even Yu cant fuck non canon girls.
>>
File: MERKED.png (99KB, 393x418px) Image search: [Google]
MERKED.png
99KB, 393x418px
>>384836028
Why would Oreo be special
>>
>>384781518
>edgy

Stopped reading there. He isn't edgy AT ALL.
>>
>>384836312
>High class looking bae.
>Bitch has a persona of her own.
>Refined looking chick, uses a graceful weapon.
She's grade A material.
>>
>>384788426
>erase himself from existence

It's funny how everyone gets this wrong.
>>
File: Victory-ori.png (1MB, 2000x1800px) Image search: [Google]
Victory-ori.png
1MB, 2000x1800px
>>384836692
I mean I like her, but me hating Persona there was some sort of disconnect there. Then again I like Yukiko too and both her and Orie are atypical for me. None of the girls in UNIB really resonate for me but Orie has good mechanics that I can get behind.
>>
File: 1478335242329.jpg (91KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1478335242329.jpg
91KB, 1024x576px
Why is Plat the sexiest?
>>
File: 1500556236673.jpg (64KB, 900x708px) Image search: [Google]
1500556236673.jpg
64KB, 900x708px
>>384836856
I feel you anon.
Orie is a top-class character. I play Hyde personally, but a good Orie player is always a treat.
As for her design, she's almost princess like and I dig that. Part of the reason I like Rachel's design.
>>
>>384837074
because you are sexually attracted to little girls
>>
File: DEWi2yWUIAAOdzN.jpg (205KB, 784x1024px) Image search: [Google]
DEWi2yWUIAAOdzN.jpg
205KB, 784x1024px
>>384837119
I actually play Merkava and Akatsuki, but Orie is probably the third most appealing moveset wise. UNIB needs more angry anime women, I mean I guess there's Wagner but she's not really doing it for me. The UNIB girls are also really conservative in their attire and I actually really like more showy women.
>>
>>384837074
Will Hyde force her to take off her clothes too?
>>
>>384837373
Hyde forces lolis to get naked? I should play UNIEL.
>>
>>384781386
>Le Ragna is le suffering

Fuck off
>>
>>384837342
Ah, a little of an exhibitionist eh?
I get you, Wagner is also prime fuck you levels of cunt. Less angry and more "imma kill you because" and that just isn't on.
Also, I like that the girls are more conservative. It wouldn't do if you were spilling out of your dress in the middle of a scrap. The UNIEL girls get this.
>>
File: firefox_2017-07-23_02-04-48.png (730KB, 967x543px) Image search: [Google]
firefox_2017-07-23_02-04-48.png
730KB, 967x543px
>>384837494
He is a filthy lolicon, he and Ragna would get together well
>>
>>384833685
No, the faggots who drew shit like this or that love Trunks don't have the fucking balls.
>>
>>384833685
>>unironically named "Ragna the Bloodedge"
I'm pretty sure the name is VERY ironic.
>>
>>384837802
So BB Crossover battle has lolicons for MCs. Ignoring Ruby of course.
>>
>>384789821
Best post.
>>
>>384838304
Yu isn't a lolicon.
>>
>>384838532
Oh yeah just a siscon.
>>
>>384826938
Ruca is great because Spada and Illia constantly shit on him
>>
File: BBCF_Bullet_jC.png (10KB, 342x377px) Image search: [Google]
BBCF_Bullet_jC.png
10KB, 342x377px
>>384837753
A bit. I'd talk about BB girls that I like but a lot of them do expose themselves in some capacity. Also wearing a dress in a fight isn't really practical in the first place, Bullet's clothing is actually a lot more reasonable for a fight than what most characters wear. As for the personalities I just like boorish girls I guess, but Wagner again is more reserved and....bourgeois. Also I don't really like princess curls. When I finally get around to her I could end up liking her if she's fun, who knows. I actually had my eye on Enkidu.
>>
File: Hakumen.png (1MB, 1391x1945px) Image search: [Google]
Hakumen.png
1MB, 1391x1945px
>>384839117
Enkidu is kinda entry level truth be told.
Yeah Bullet wears some of the more appropriate combat gear, Litchi too to a certain extent (flowing skirt back aside).
Using Wagner as an example once more and Linne for that matter, their gear is very combat appropriate as it doesn't get in the way of a fight, minus Wagner's cape. Her heels are less of a issue as you'd think though.

But I am biased on the basis of spats and shorts. I also like baggy trousers too. One of the reasons I like Hakumen, Bang and Ragna so much.
>>
File: Alpha Hyde-Linne.png (143KB, 230x435px) Image search: [Google]
Alpha Hyde-Linne.png
143KB, 230x435px
>>384837802
Get off the internet, Nanase
Thread posts: 456
Thread images: 103

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.