[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was the best thing to come out of this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: SkywardSword.jpg (185KB, 1000x500px) Image search: [Google]
SkywardSword.jpg
185KB, 1000x500px
What was the best thing to come out of this?
>>
Groose
>>
BotW
>>
File: groosemindblown.png (140KB, 500x243px) Image search: [Google]
groosemindblown.png
140KB, 500x243px
>>384780451
>>
>>384780451

This, and SS Zelda. The boss fights except for that monster's inc shit were pretty cool too, specially the last one.
>>
File: linkwakeup.gif (398KB, 425x239px) Image search: [Google]
linkwakeup.gif
398KB, 425x239px
>>384780451
fpbp
>>
>>384780415
Actual swordplay
>>
>>384780415
Really nothing.

They managed to completely destroy the stakes of a story where an actual deity is the antagonist by making not quite the same mistakes as Twilight Princess; but to the same mode of utterly undermining him.

It took a big old dump on the Master Sword. Now revealed to be a weapon forged from an Ikea weapon forging kit to distract Link from other things he would otherwise have tended his attention to.

Finally in an attempt to make a timeline make contiguous sense; they destroyed all other villains in all other games as characters by retconning them and the heroes to be trapped in an inescapable to be a deaththrow. Luckily something interesting was done to the tune of that concept in BOTW.
>>
>>384781418
>they destroyed all other villains in all other games as characters by retconning them
>forged from an Ikea weapon forging kit

Can I have whatever you're smoking?
>>
a durability bar for the shield which BotW didn't care to use.
>>
>>384781596
Uh.... birdmounts?

I mean yeah it's pointless ingame but it makes for good pictures.
>>
File: 1145.jpg (117KB, 1237x690px) Image search: [Google]
1145.jpg
117KB, 1237x690px
>>384780415
Timeshift stones. Or the Lanayru province in general
>>
>>384781823

>game only tells you about durability when it is about to break

With enough experience you might know how many hits it takes to destroy a weapon, but nothing beats a number, fucking aonuma.
>>
>>384780504
This.

Every Zelda since Majora's Mask has been reactionary. And BotW was a direct reaction to the handholding and lack of exploration and overworld in Skyward Sword.
>>
>>384782315
>Every Zelda since Majora's Mask has been reactionary
Nah those DS titles were pure fucking "look at my tassels" shit.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.