[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Binding of Isaac: mod edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 2[1].jpg (66KB, 886x571px) Image search: [Google]
2[1].jpg
66KB, 886x571px
Hi /v/
havent played Binding of Isaac since it first came out, but im starting to feel an urge to take a few runs again. What are the best mods/combination of mods for a fresh experience? I only have the base game and don't feel like buying any of the DLCs, as most people seem to hate them one way or the other.
tl;dr BOI mod thread i guess
>>
hello, i am OP and i would like some answers please
>>
hi OP, this is a guy from /v/ speaking, i too have heard that there are mods for isaac that are cool and you should check them out - wonder which?
>>
File: 6ac.jpg (17KB, 320x287px) Image search: [Google]
6ac.jpg
17KB, 320x287px
>>384778457
>>384778960
>>384779604
>3 posts
>1 IP
pathetic

antibirth is a really good mod for the game, adds a ton of new content and fixes up some minor annoyances from the base game. If you haven't already, check it out
>>
>>384778457
>>384778960
>>384779604
neutral 3rd party here to give you my 2cents - definitely get some mods for this game, hope you find some good ones with the help of all of us here at /v/ - video games
>>
>>384778457
I was actually gonna help you but wow, replying to yourself like that is just pathetic. You know we can actually see that now right?
>>
>>384780814
>>384780179
>>384780094
thank you alot for helping me (OP)! and i am very sorry that you think i reply to myself, cause i dont even know how to do that, so it must be someone else!
>>
OP here, thank you so much for helping me out everyone in this thread, was very enjoyable and now i can go back to playing video games all by myself..
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.