[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you like The Legend of Dragoon, /v/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

Do you like The Legend of Dragoon, /v/?
>>
I don't like the collecting Stardust where you'd need a guide or hug all the walls so you don't miss shit.
>>
more like the legend of goon
>>
I bought the game from goodwill a couple of years back. Is it worth completing?
>>
>>384777143
One of the better FF clones of the era.

One of Sony's many cool IPs that they'll unfortunately never touch again.
>>
>>384777143
i liked it back then.
the combo system was actually a nice change.

should play it again. already forgot most of the story
>>
File: g_3.png (220KB, 500x706px) Image search: [Google]
g_3.png
220KB, 500x706px
Yeah I do.
>>
>>384777379
>>384777531
You should.
>>
I hated getting to the final boss under leveled with no way to go back
>>
Who else remembers that rumor that there was a sex scene in the game that could only be seen if you put in a code during the cutscene where those three first meet?
>>
>>384777431
>One of Sony's many cool IPs that they'll unfortunately never touch again

Do you want a remake?
>>
>>384778352
I'd be happy with that even if it was just a sign that Sony are still fine with funding JRPGs.

Hell, I'd settle with Beyond the Beyond.

>Sony drop hints at a new Wild Arms game for close to 2 years
>It turns out to actually exist
>It's a mobile game

9 months on and I'm still salty about that.
>>
>>384778352
i always wanted a second game.
>>
File: 1364353723222.jpg (12KB, 235x224px) Image search: [Google]
1364353723222.jpg
12KB, 235x224px
>we'll never get a prequel during a dragon campaign
>>
>>384777143
I remember getting annoyed at the combat, I remember a lot of enemies suddenly having 'anti dragoon' abilities mid/late game. The tech skills were interesting too.
>>
File: Kongol.jpg (10KB, 175x225px) Image search: [Google]
Kongol.jpg
10KB, 175x225px
>>384777143
I'm confident to this day that I'm the only person whose favorite was Kongol.
>>
>>384778539
The game end perfectly, a sequel would ruin it. Wither remake or this >>384778618
>>
FLAAAAAAAAAAAME
SHOT
>>
>>384778675
He was so late into the story that I don't know anyone who was willing to even use him. Lavitz was my favorite character, the spear felt pretty cool with the combo system once you get used to it.
>>
>>384778760
iirc Yoshida said a sequel got into the pre-production stages before the board had second thoughts about it and yanked its funding.
>>
>>384778675
He was my brother's favorite because he had the only combos he could do.
>>
>>384778879
I think his additions couldn't be countered, but he had absolute ass speed.
>Levitz
GUST OF WIND DANCE
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.