[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Submit to the biomass. And your suffering will end.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: The_many.jpg (49KB, 483x362px) Image search: [Google]
The_many.jpg
49KB, 483x362px
Submit to the biomass. And your suffering will end.
>>
>>384776047

*shoots u*
>>
>>384776087
beware the machine mother

and the 46 captcha errors I just got
>>
>>384776047
Nah, I'm pretty god damn sure all that'll happen is you'll brutally murder me and I'll just die, not become part of anything. Plus the other "faction" is the only one that's actually trying to help me, all you ever did was try to kill me.
>>
File: AAAAAAA.png (328KB, 442x509px) Image search: [Google]
AAAAAAA.png
328KB, 442x509px
>>384776183
>try to use captcha on another site
>fucking ten 'select the squares with street signs' one after another
>get to the end, feeling guilty about furthering the advancement of AI, but select all the signs anyways
>niggers have the audacity to tell me to try again
>repeat another three times until giving up
anything that isn't legacy captcha is cancer
>>
I'm going to marry SHODAN!
>>
I honestly think SS2's gameplay is way better than the entirety of the Bioshock series.
>>
>>384776330
Someone thinks otherwise?
>>
https://youtu.be/pp5xGLj1RME

This is the ideal sound design. You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.