[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is the worst final boss in the history of Nintendo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 1490858017253.png (590KB, 653x479px) Image search: [Google]
1490858017253.png
590KB, 653x479px
This is the worst final boss in the history of Nintendo
>>
not even close, even OoT's boss was significantly worse. Phase 1 of Calamity Ganon was actually quite good by Zelda standards.
>>
File: 1500076922579.jpg (563KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1500076922579.jpg
563KB, 1280x720px
Final boss should have just been a Gold Moblin from Master Mode using a spear.
>>
File: garbage boss.png (98KB, 300x180px) Image search: [Google]
garbage boss.png
98KB, 300x180px
>>384765545
its bad, but not the worst
behold
>>
>>384765545
Everything in this game other than things it focused on (mechanics, interaction, physics, freedom etc.) is very mediocre. Story is bad, VA is bad (Zelda VA is awful), quests are MMO tier, enemies lack variety, boss fight is disappointing, whole area is not about adventure, it's just a huge training ground for Link to finally face Ganon etc.
BotW is basically just a tech demo for real Zelda game that will be made in the future and it shouldn't be praised so much desu.
>>
>>384765830
This

>>384766090
It's just your opinion man. The VAs are god tier in spanish
>>
>>384766090
The story isn't bad, just mediocre; VA is good except English really; quests are about on-par with other RPGs. I agree with the rest, though (even if some of it is true for most zelda games).
>whole area is not about adventure, it's just a huge training ground for Link to finally face Ganon etc.
you just summarised all zelda games, anon.
>>
>>384766090
>not about adventure
>just a training ground
Why not both? An adventure can be training you for something. S
>>
>>384766090
The story is alright, it's just very brief and not a huge focus in the game overall. I didn't care at all for the side quests, so you're right in that regard. The part about the training ground is pretty fucking weird, though.
>>
>>384766443
I guess it's the whole "Zelda is holding Ganon back when you're just fishing and collecting tree poo" thing. Whole context doesn't make it as enjoyable. Other games also had this "world is going to end" thing going on but it was way better paced in my opinion.
>>
>>384765545
I was expecting something more extravagant, plus I was hoping for more info on the past Zeldas connections. I wanted Ganon to be in his man pig form not just pig.
>>
>>384766090
>training ground
seems like you don't know what adventure is son.
>>
>>384766090
>Nintenbros are defending this story
Godspeed anon, just don't reply.

The story is as bare bones basic as it gets for Zelda. Anyone saying the story is good is mad. It's not the main focus of the game is what they should be saying but you know. 10/10... no flaws.
>>
>>384767118
people don't play Nintendo games generally for the story. We all know what the story ends up being, it's the new mechanics being introduced that helps decide on the story is told. Zelda was always save the princess. It's the how is what people focus on.
>>
>>384765545
calamity ganon was the finale. combined all your skills you learned
dark beast is just the cinematic epic finisher
>>
File: O32Z8D0.png (542KB, 1050x450px) Image search: [Google]
O32Z8D0.png
542KB, 1050x450px
When are they going to stop shitting up 3D Ganon fights?
>>
>>384765545
Nah, that would be Ganon in the true route of Oracle of Ages/Seasons. Total disappointment after Onox and Veran.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.