[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Warframe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: mexican tenno.png (1MB, 878x720px) Image search: [Google]
mexican tenno.png
1MB, 878x720px
What's the general consensus on the last mega-update, is the open world overhauling really breddy gud?
>>
>>384761695
So the sequel really is going to feature an old man and his blob.
>>
Who's that portly fellow on the left?
>>
>>384761695
I just hope the open world won't be a big empty area with something to do every 10 kilometers
I also want poor fags who can't buy destiny and anthem to never come
>>
I often wonder if that's the same t-shirt and jacket he's always had or if he has to buy a bigger size every year
>>
>>384762569
He has a wardrobe full of them
>>
>>384762178
>I also want poor fags who can't buy destiny and anthem to never come
thats like wanting poorfags that cant afford overwatch to not play paladins, warframe's primary market is to fill that mmo shoot and loot niche except for poorfags and PC users

on an unrelated note, i feel like once i got used to the gameplay and blew everything up in 1 hit, theres really nothing keeping me anymore. theres nothing particularly challenging, and even if they were challenging like sorties back in the day, the rewards were dog shit and were just mastery fodder. maybe i will check out the open world for a couple of hours but i doubt i can have fun with this game anymore after grinding it day after day for several months
>>
Its just another feature they will work on for a few patches then drop completely when they think of something else that might get a few shekels.
>>
>>384761935
Furious Iglesias
>>
>>384761695
Why is Portly Pablo so plush
>>
>>384762940
>poor fag try Destiny 2 beta
>like it
>keep playing
>beta ended
>can't play
>search for free games like it
>find warframe
>"HI GUARDIANS XD SO WHICH CLASS IS THE WARLOCK LOL XD?"
no thank you
>>
>>384761695
Stop shilling this shitty game.
>>
>>384762178
I wouldn't expect anything other than that. The maps are okay if you're doing survival and you want to retreat to a different arena and get some breathing room but otherwise they're way too big with absolutely nothing going on and you have to run down like 5 miles of corridors to take out 40 dudes. There's a reason why so much of the game revolves around finding new ways to go fast.
>>
File: IMG_6689.jpg (106KB, 474x443px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6689.jpg
106KB, 474x443px
>>384761695
>>384763989
>>
>>384761695
How did joe get so fucking fat?
>>
>>384765116
I'm surprised it took him so long.
>>
File: 1471093687992.jpg (63KB, 387x604px) Image search: [Google]
1471093687992.jpg
63KB, 387x604px
>mfw he comes back even fatter after his break from all the hard work behind YouTube videos
>>
>>384761935
Mad Max
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.