[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Horizon thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 12

File: Carja Blazon armor.jpg (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Carja Blazon armor.jpg
1MB, 1080x1920px
>implying you wouldn't breed Aloy
stop lying to yourself.

Also, what is the best way to farm very-rare / purple mods for your weapons and armor on Ultra Hard mode? Trying to figure out how to make the anti-fire outfit in pic related suitable for general-purpose use.
>>
File: 1wdklc.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1wdklc.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>384761286
Not that i wouldn't but i have other faves.
>>
File: HAHA.jpg (51KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
HAHA.jpg
51KB, 640x480px
>>384761286
why is her head all fucked up
>>
I wanna kiss her tummy :3
>>
File: DDuE-DTVYAAb5AJ.jpg (96KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
DDuE-DTVYAAb5AJ.jpg
96KB, 1200x675px
>>384761576
How do you mean
>>
ruined by the dumb name

it's as if a 12 year old wrote it and thought they were being so deep after looking up "metal" in the thesaurus
>>
>>384761751
it's pronounced "ay-loy", not "alloy"
>>
>>384761902
I wonder if they thought that would actually fool anyone.
>>
File: Without dreadlocks.jpg (284KB, 860x720px) Image search: [Google]
Without dreadlocks.jpg
284KB, 860x720px
>>384761286
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zd9muK2M36c
>on Ultra Hard mode
That is a last resort mode. I sure hope you didn't actually start the game on that insane difficultly. You are supposed to play the base game on easy, then beat the game after farming the hell out of modifications and gear, then take on Ultra Hard Mode while you have a massive crutch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGa1B7QNrIc
Farm T-rexes on a lower difficulty. I can't imagine someone actually beating the game and needing to know how to farm mods.
>>
File: you heard me.jpg (242KB, 939x1078px) Image search: [Google]
you heard me.jpg
242KB, 939x1078px
>>384761656
I want to french kiss her right in the pusy
>>
>>384762232
I am playing New Game + already and I set it to ultra hard. It won't let me lower the difficulty for NG+.

I mean I can kill Thunderjaws and shit already on this mode, but it's not easy. I'm looking for something easy.
>>
File: Erend.jpg (629KB, 1179x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Erend.jpg
629KB, 1179x1080px
>>384762495
Absolute easiest way? Load up your clear save from the first playthrough and go nuts farming everything. You should have the secret armor at the very least before starting Ultra. It does you no favors to try to farm on the difficulty that limits drops, yet multiplies damage taken.
>>
File: 1492384822960.jpg (16KB, 539x361px) Image search: [Google]
1492384822960.jpg
16KB, 539x361px
Only if she wears a bag over her head.
>>
>>384762232
I went back and started on insane difficulty to check it out then went back to main game and it was still on insane.

Its actaully a gun challange but changes the behaviour of stuff. Switched back becaaue i want to try the game on very hard first.
>>
>>384761286
Go to the Behemoth machine site in the Northwest corner of the map and override one of them. Then just hide in the bushes and watch as the two Behemoths destroy each other. If they don't outright kill one another, the one who survives should be left with like 10% HP and you can finish them off really easily. You get two purple mods from each dead Behemoth.

You can make the adept version of that armor (meaning it has 3 mod slots) good for general use if you put three purple stealth mods in it, especially if they all have extra melee-DEF as their secondary effect.

>>384762807
I'm pretty sure the mod drops are exactly the same on ultra hard mode. UH is really not that bad on NG+. Try doing it on your first playthrough for a really hard experience.
>>
File: DFGz_FWXcAAs3f2.jpg (278KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DFGz_FWXcAAs3f2.jpg
278KB, 1200x1200px
This bitch is going to be the most cosplayed character of all time
>>
>>384762029
"Alloy" is not a synonym for "metal" you fucking retard.

>>384762029
Well it apparently fooled you. Or rather you fooled yourself.
>>
File: 148821177598.jpg (433KB, 2180x1354px) Image search: [Google]
148821177598.jpg
433KB, 2180x1354px
>>384761286
>>384761675
>>384762294
>>
File: 1500702680313.png (173KB, 287x287px) Image search: [Google]
1500702680313.png
173KB, 287x287px
>>384761286
Different strokes for different folks, Anon. I personally don't like the way she looks but if you like her more power to ya.
>>
>>384765085
Whats wrong
>>
Is Horizon even any good? The only notable thing about the game appears to be fighting the robot dinosaurs, but even that seems like it would get repetitive after a while.

Is the open world interesting to explore?
>>
>>384765415
Finding out how the world turned out the way it is is pretty interesting
>>
File: Aloy.webm (3MB, 768x432px) Image search: [Google]
Aloy.webm
3MB, 768x432px
I would make her a teenage mother
>>
>>384765415
The game is worth it for fighting the robots alone. HZD has some of the best combat of any open-world RPG.

>Is the open world interesting to explore?
It's fun to explore. The game is best when you don't use fast travel and you have to carefully navigate from destination to destination through the extremely dense and enemy-filled environments. Enemy placement and encounters can be random. There aren't radiant quests or anything though.
>>
I have mixed feelings about her. Sometimes I think oh god she's a fucking potato, ew. Other times I get rock solid and think holy fuck she's so sexy would love to fuck her for hours out in the middle of the woods.

The face modeling is inconsistent. It doesn't help that a lot of the helm pieces for the outfits look retarded as fuck.

From the neck down though, her body is incredible. Perfect amount of muscle and thickness while still maintaining feminine hips and thighs.
>>
>>384765415
/v/ kept spouting shit on HZD so I bought the game to see if it is really that bad but man, it might not be my favorite game but it is one of the best game that I've enjoyed. If you want to know if it is good, then buy the damn game or just borrow one from a friend if they have it. Asking a contrarian board for a review is retarded.
>>
>>384764225
thanks, that works pretty well!
The fight leaves valuable shit everywhere to pick up and sell. Only problem is sometimes a flock of faggot glinthawks comes in and ruins everything by blowing my cover, shitting ice all over me and turning my mods into worthless scrap before I can pick them up off the Behemoth corpses.

Fuck Glinthawks, how do I deal with them?
>>
>>384767814
You have to blow up their canisters somehow. You can also tie them down with the ropecaster.
>>
>>384765415
>>384766548
It's not bad at all, but I consider it pretty mediocre. The core combat loop of fighting robots is pretty fun (even if it feels retarded as you are shooting wooden arrows and punching 10 ton metal robots with wooden sticks), but it gets repetitive after you fight the same ones for the duration of 30 hours because it has to be a long open world game.

The thing that brings it down for me is all the pointless running around, collecting materials, crafting, etc. It has tons of busy work and preparations in order to fight bigger robo dinos - which is alright, but in this case it is not fun. Then it has stupid open world stuff like liberating bases with awful human combat, fetch quests, pointless upgrade system where you get powers you should have started with (such as shooting arrows from a rope, takedown from above or under ledges, ya know, the generic shit).

Story is alright. Honestly I would have preferred a more semi-open/linear game (in terms of older zeldas) that has bigger dinos as boss fights but I get the appeal of open worlds to people. Again, it's not bad at all, but if you played other open world games it might feel a bit samey and repetitive.
>>
>>384767814
shoot them anywhere with a couple fire arrows and they will ignite and come crashing down. They will get back up though so you have to set them on fire twice.

I find it is actually easiest to fight glinthawks while riding on a robot-horse, because they follow you around everywhere anyway, you move fast enough that they miss all their ice attacks and swoops, and you get unlimited slo-mo every time you aim at them. The only problem is that the traveling fight scene alerts all the land-based machines in the vicinity and they will probably ram you off your horse before you can finish off the glinthawks
>>
>>384764983
>not 2B
>>
>>384765719
She's only a teenager?
Is she a virgin still? Pls respond this is important
>>
>>384761286
I'm not gay
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.