[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Say it with me /v/ Every. Zelda. Game. Is. Good.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: 1281805.png (2MB, 1884x2560px) Image search: [Google]
1281805.png
2MB, 1884x2560px
Say it with me /v/

Every. Zelda. Game. Is. Good.
>>
Except Spirit Tracks
>>
Skyward sword is terrible
>>
LttP is below average
>>
Link's Crossbow Training > Skyward Sword
>>
File: 1477244789079.jpg (38KB, 227x337px) Image search: [Google]
1477244789079.jpg
38KB, 227x337px
Every zelda game is good.
>>
>>384759218
and wind waker
>>
>>384759165
Not when Breath of the Wild exists
>>
>>384759165
fuck me the zelda cycle really is real

Ill eat my left nut before I acknowledge skyward sword as anything but dogshit
>>
Skyward sword exists.
Spirit Tracks and Phantom Hourglass are mediocre but have redeeming moments.
Triforce Heroes is easily the worst Zelda game.
Wind Waker is tedious as all hell, HD remake fixed it (kinda).
Zelda II isn't a bad game (I actually really fucking like it) but it's cryptic as hell and not many people like the gameplay.
>>
File: 1492885520182.jpg (547KB, 1280x1879px) Image search: [Google]
1492885520182.jpg
547KB, 1280x1879px
>>384759280
have a (you)
>>
>>384759165
I dont want to lie
>>
>>384759165
I enjoy the Zelda series in general, and I can agree with you in the spirit of the franchise that all the Zelda games are good in their own way. They do have their faults. Nintendo has a annoying habit to take criticism and take it to the extreme, or ignore it completely.
>I don't enjoy the Tingle spin offs
>I don't enjoy the waggle controls of SS, and it's extreme linearity
>I don't like how empty TP and BoTW is
>I LOATHED the simplicity of LBW
>I don't like the 80% empty ocean of WW
>I never really like the password system of the OoS/OoA
>LTTP and OoT was utterly perfect
Nintendo wants to use their flagships franchise as the experiments for different game designs and gameplay and the take it to the extreme. I wish they could tone it down.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.