[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why isn't this sack of shit dead yet?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

Why isn't this sack of shit dead yet?
>>
File: XHBa71T.jpg (70KB, 702x1024px) Image search: [Google]
XHBa71T.jpg
70KB, 702x1024px
>>
File: 1499771483619.png (70KB, 1667x1269px) Image search: [Google]
1499771483619.png
70KB, 1667x1269px
>>
>>384756737
I like TB, we're the same kind of autistic asshole. I sincerely hope he's an outlier.
>>
>>384756737
Whats wrong with you?
>>
>>384757650
Nothing
>>
>>384756737
he's unJUSTing himself by shitting on sjws now. pretty good redemption arc tbqh
>>
>>384756737
You're the sack of shit here. What the actual fuck is wrong with you?
>>
He is a good boy.
>>
Why would you legit wish death on someone? Like for real though, why do you want him dead? I don't like the guy either but you don't see me being an edge lord about it.
>>
>>384756737
>Why isn't this sack of shit dead yet?
Because you want it
>>
I used to really like his videos, and I do on occasion watch some of his reviews.

I love his reviews and his overall "No bullshit" lying in a review, and the general structure of them, but that's about the only thing I can watch from him at this rate.
The Co-Optional podcast is still pretty much the same, but he just looks like a corpse in almost every video, and I don't mean that in a disrespectful way, but if you're gonna host a podcast, even after having gone through that, at least try to fix yourself up just a little bit, so you don't look like a fucking corpse. I can't stand to watch it, he barely looks alive in some of them.

That and, his general attitude of disabling comments, have other people read tweets, reddit and what do I know, is really ridiculous lol.
>>
>>384756737
When net neutrality is repealed he will die and the john mccain will die 4 days later
Screenshot this lads
>>
>>384760860
Adding to my last point, that his twitter is basically 90% dog pictures and not anything you'd actually follow.
>>
Cancer moves at 30FPS. TB runs at a full 60.
>>
>>384761125
He is going to die from cancer
>>
I'll admit I used to watch his videos and was generally a fan of his but now I've got shit to do and don't have time to listen to come guy ramble for 45 minutes about some game not being the most pristine PC port it could have been.

If anything, I'm amazed at how well he's doing just for the sake of cancer treatment alone. Think whatever you want about this asshole but you gotta be impressed at how fast medical treatment is advancing when it goes from "yeah guy you're fucked because this kind of cancer is terminal" to "never mind we discovered a way to treat this so we'll see" Makes me hopeful that if I or someone I care about gets cancer it isn't the end of the world.
>>
>>384757869
wrong with me!
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.