[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*spawnkills your entire team*

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: jager.png (190KB, 830x710px) Image search: [Google]
jager.png
190KB, 830x710px
*spawnkills your entire team*
>>
>>384753767
Why is it always Jäger that attracts the most try hard players in this game
>>
>>384753767
>>384754294
Esports crowd ruined this game, its just a full game of rush now.
>>
>>384754294
No clue. I like him, his projectile denial device is really useful but everyone else seems to put an acog on their mp7 and spawnkill everyone
>>
>>384754294
cause hes a speedy autist with a really good gun that can clobber kids. also 1 shot hs on a gun with no recoil = ur ded kiddo
>>
>>384754645
I think mute actually has autism as a character
>>
>>384753767
just like true krauts.
>>
>like Jaeger's gadget and helmet
>want to run around with the bretty gud shotgun
>always gets taken by spawnkill memesters
I know the 2nd part can be done with Bandit, but I don't like his gadget that much.
>>
>>384755084
>Streicher is highly creative and curious, with a strong desire to serve. He has a tendency to lack humility. Though he has a remarkable affinity for complex machinery, he is not adept at reading social cues. Coupled with his boisterous tendencies he can be a bit abrasive.
sounds like the 'tism to me. mute is just a nerdy it guy who decided to oper8
>>
>>384754294
In terms of firepower he has the best defender Rifle in the game, and his kit is easy mode most times
Plus blame the fags that post videos of him spawn killing the whole team
>>
>>384754427
The game's mechanics ruined the game allowing that kind of meta to ever be possible. It was going to happen eventually whether e-sports did it or not, one person sees another do something bullshit they copy them to get ahead, then it becomes standard. Siege is chock full of bullshit. It's the devs fault, the community adapts to what the game is, not the other way around.
>>
>>384755551
>>384754427
there is literally nothing wrong with spawn peeking. it's a free kill for any attacker paying attention with good crosshair placement.
>>
>>384755551
Esports contributed to bringing these kinds of children. >>384754645
I think the first few months of siege were pretty good until cs players migrated.
>>
>>384754294
Best defender Rifle in the game period.
Not even fucking Black Beard, and Jackel can't beat his shit
>>
>>384754645
Jager's gun has tons of recoil
>>
>>384755672
It makes half the spawns in the game absolutely shit to play severely reducing the potential for using the whole map. Even when you can fight back against them there's no reason to risk it when you can just spawn somewhere where it won't happen.
>>
>>384755915
you have the potential to be peeked from any spawn.
>>
>>384753767
Spawnpeeking takes skill, you know that right?
>>
>>384756130
But far less so from some than others, which is why ranked is preferable to casual because you can avoid the shit spots. Why do you think they're still changing windows into metal panels and adjusting spawns this long after release, because there's nothing wrong?
>>
File: help.png (686KB, 696x743px) Image search: [Google]
help.png
686KB, 696x743px
>>384755915
Not him but believe it or not they had to fix a spawn that was pretty bad and to add to that, all they did was put a metal panel on the window to insure no one could break it.
Siege is already being abused by ubisoft, they delayed dlc just to """"Fix"""" in-game issues, there were almost no fixes so I ended dropping any ubisoft titles I had installed.
Absolutely disgusting to see this happening, Im just going to wait for Ready or Not. They'll be adding a new crate system towards the end of this I think.
>>
>>384755364
You got me there.
why is hibana so thicc tho
>>
>*memorized every kill hole*
>*manually changes data center*
>*parties with lvl 200s*
>*spawnkills and roams map*
>*lag sprints around every corner*

I too enjoy quality FPS gameplay.
>>
>>384756306
A good player?
>>
>>384756250
you said half the spawns and that's not even remotely true, it's only a very few select spawns with this problem. of the 3 i know, 2 have been fixed which were kanal construction and chalet campfire. the chalet one is still there which is inexcusable but you're making it seem like this is a common problem which it isn't.

for the record, spawn killing isn't the same as spawn peeking. spawn killing is when an attacker dies the instant after materializing whereas spawn peeking is just watching the general spawn area for inattentive attackers to run past. one is legit bullshit and the other is what scrubs cry about in all chat after it happens to them.
>>
>>384755838
its the only defender rifle in the game retard
and Jackal's AR is a lot better
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.