[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>HD version doesn't work on my PS3 What am I missing out on?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault-9.jpg (212KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault-9.jpg
212KB, 1920x1080px
>HD version doesn't work on my PS3
What am I missing out on?
>>
>>384753458
A functional ps3, apparently.
>>
objectively the most well-rounded metal gear solid game, with the simplest most down to earth cast of characters because of it's place at the start of the series.
None of that I HAVE 5 CLONES bullshit.
>>
>>384753458
you're missing out on the one with a good frame rate

but the PS2 version actually looks better I think, I don't like smoothed out PS2 textures
>>384753615
true it is most well-rounded but MGS2 is the better game
>>
HD version remaster with 3DS controls when?
>>
Did you play subsistence on ps2? Literally nothing. HD version of mgs2 doesn't even have the skateboarding game.
>>
>>384753690
>>384753518
If I get the non-HD MGS3 from the PS store, will it work then?
>>
>>384753815
that's the Vita version I think, otherwise they don't sell a non-HD version
>>
>>384754028
Is it possible I just have a bum disc? I'm using the 250 GB Super Slim
>>
>>384753690
mah nigga
>>
>>384754161
What exactly happens when you try to play it?
>>
>>384754161
So, does mgs2 and peace walker run?
>>
>>384754161
possible. could also be the SS though I would imagine the disk drive is reliable since it has the slide mechanism rather than a drawer.

do other discs work fine or is this the first game you've got for it
>>
>>384754274
I'll get to the first area with Russians in the jungle, then a 30 seconds or so later the music and sounds start to repeat, then It freezes.
>>384754305
2 runs like a dream, except for parts of the Harrier fight, haven't tried PW.
>>384754363
Everything else works fine, I'm pretty sure.
>>
>>384754525
That sounds like a bad disc for sure. Where'd you buy it from?
>>
>>384754570
GameStop, I'm pretty sure. It was a couple years ago I bought it.
>>
>>384754726
well fugg dude
what can I say now you can buy the Legacy Edition I guess?!

if all your other discs are fine and it's freezing at specific points then it's 100% the disc

like maybe if you had issue with TLOU in places it MIGHT be a performance thing, but MGS HD runs at 60fps it's not an issue
>>
>>384754891
I'll get the one from the PS Store, I suppose.
>>
>>384755087
also an option if you're OK with spending more
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.