[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tfw too scared to get Swotch because of this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

File: 1500570492807.gif (14KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1500570492807.gif
14KB, 400x400px
>>
>>384747742
It's fucking insane that they didn't have them slide in the other way.
Also the pins holding it up are cheap plastic on metal and will only get worn down with use.
>>
>>384747925
I seriously dont understand why they just put 2 little pieces of metal to prevent their 70 dollar joycons from breaking
>>
>>384747742
switch get you laid anon
>>
File: 1488842635284.gif (1MB, 320x213px) Image search: [Google]
1488842635284.gif
1MB, 320x213px
>>384747742

how does this shit even happen to people, are you guys fucking pressing on the unlock mechanism while playing with your thick hamburger hands or something?
>>
>>384747925

so you can buy the revised Nintendo switch next year, go- i mean, guy
>>
Not to mention using it in dock mode makes it warp.

I'm not getting one until the redesign.

No games yet anyway. Not spending 600 maple bucks just to play 1 zelda game.
>>
>>384748434
It doesn't happen, that's why it's an animated cartoon instead of a live action gif
>>
>>384747742
That shit you see in commercials where a guy easily slides the controllers out of the console on the dock simply doesn't happen, you have to hold the tablet down to take out the controllers.
>>
>>384748434
because every time you remove the joycons, it scrapes away a little bit of plastic on the only structural support the switch has holding it to them.

It will happen, it's just a matter of time.
>>
hahahahahahaha good goy goy goy holohoaz wasnt real its da jeeeews juice jews goys goyim hahahahahahahaha jewsssss did it 9/111 goy good goysim goy goy goy
>>
>>384748590
This. Anyone who is familiar with their handhelds and still buys this first model is a certified loser. Even a fucking leaf knows better.
>>
>>384747742
Won't happen unless you specifically damage the locking mechanism, which can be fixed for free by Nintendo. Also, the Switch can survive a 1000 foot drop and has a plastic screen for a reason.
>>
File: f05.png (554KB, 584x681px) Image search: [Google]
f05.png
554KB, 584x681px
I don't even have the switch, but
>playing systems while standing up
>not sitting on your couch or on your bed for max comf
Who fucking does this?

I have a hard tiled floor but I've never dropped a handheld unless I actually trip and fall on my ass, and I have greasy fucking palms.
>>
>>384748434
I tried to do that but even with both lock buttons pressed I had to shake the Switch to make the console slide out.
>>
You are scared of your console respawning?
>>
>>384749016
>not walking around your room on your tiptoes naked while playing your handhelds
You should try it, it's comfy
>>
>>384747742
It's not even possible because your fingers are long enough to hold the back of the Switch unlike the gif guy
>>
File: Doubt.png (85KB, 492x280px) Image search: [Google]
Doubt.png
85KB, 492x280px
>>384748983
>Also, the Switch can survive a 1000 foot drop
>>
>>384749724
Some memer did a drop with his drone.
It seemed to hold up, but I'm skeptical
>>
>>384748890

>people who bought the first Vita model got a sexy OLED screen with nuke resistant build quality
>plebs who bought the slim model got a shitty LCD screen with a happy meal plastic shell

Checkmate.
>>
>>384749724
Whenever someone makes outragous claims about the durability of a Ninty product, it's probably true.
>>
>>384749996
>Nintendo Switch
>Compares it to Sony product

I just ordered a switch today and have no regrets but I still know that logic is retarded.
>>
>>384747742
There are cheap (sub $10 cases on amazon specifically designed to prevent that.
>>
>>384747742
>watch me Swotch right in
>>
I finally tried my cousin's Switch a couple weeks ago and I couldn't simulate at all, pushing as hard as I could and even purposely detaching the buttons to see if it will fall out. I mean, I know stuff wears out, but it ain't happening for a long time. I feel like GiantBomb overexaggerates some stuff just to stand out. I appreciate them being real critics, they're not lying or anything, but they blew that a bit out of proportion.
>>
>>384752190
Or maybe they just got a shitty Switch.
>>
>>384752190
They did say they dropped it in the parking lot
>>
>>384747742
This has literally never happened to anyone
>>
>>384748590
The dock doesn't warp the switch.
That was some shit eater trying to stir up trouble.
The Switch doesn't get hot enough to warp.
>>
>>384748590
>>384752623
This, the Switch would have to be so hot you couldn;t even hold it in order to bend the plastic, not to mention there's a metal frame inside of it
>>
>>384752623
>>384752718
Except this place says theirs was warped as well
https://www.technobuffalo.com/2017/04/03/nintendo-switch-console-warping-bending/
>>
>>384753040
Not a single shred of evidence that the dock caused that and that it wasn't just a manufacturing defect.
>>
>>384753040
This is happening to so few people that I really do think it's just people who grip it like a downie giving a hug are physically bending it. I've seen five or less people show evidence that this has happened to them. Or it could be just one bad batch in the production line, like that group of like 100 Super Nintendos that just were really prone to catching fire because the chassis was made wrong.
>>
>>384753040
Mine is "warped" too and my dock is still in the box, I bought it as a handheld
So unless someone took a spirit level to their Switch, made sure it was perfectly straight then played in the dock for 48 hours straight and measured it again only to find that it did in fact bend, this is just how some of them come out of the box and it doesn't affect game play
In fact you can't even feel it, you won't notice your Switch is bent unless you purposely place it on a flat surface to check
Fucking console war fags looking for anything to bitch about
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.