[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lack of interest in Vidya

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Johnny Cage.jpg (230KB, 1275x715px) Image search: [Google]
Johnny Cage.jpg
230KB, 1275x715px
Hi guys, this is the first time I've posted on /v/, but I need some advice. I used to love playing videogames. Nothing serious, just casually, but lately I have just been so bored playing them...
I used to really like them because it was fun to hang out with friends without having to drive much, but I can not stay interested when I play them anymore. Not fighting games, tf2, Madden, Minecraft, RPGs... Nothing. I want to get back into them. Does anyone have similar experience, and how did you deal with it?
>>
>>384745158
Just move onto some other hobby for a while. I'll sometimes go months without really playing much vidya. Gotta have more than one hobby.
>>
>>384745158

wow, another "tired gamer" thread what's fucking new.

most videogames are shitty, especially new ones have gone downhill.

You seem old enough to maybe be interested in some good shit. If you're "bored" with all those shit games you listed, try some of the following:

Furi
Hyper Light Drifter
Dark Souls 3
Dead Cells
Hollow Knight

Underrail
Brigador

or if you really are just a casual, don't play vidya for like 4 weeks and then come back and you'll be glad you can ply it again.
>>
File: terwtewrtwer.jpg (375KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
terwtewrtwer.jpg
375KB, 512x512px
>>384745158
Have you tried books? Read a book faggot. better than video games.
>>
>>384745158

try having sex instead,. its more funner and better for u
>>
>when you try to offer advice but your post gets flagged and you can't figure out what it is
>>
>first time on /v/

it's a terrible community here and I reccomend avoiding it, but
>>384745375
is spot on here. right now I'm taking a break from games and am catching up on a lot of manga which in turn I was taking a break on before. that itself might not be your choice of things, but the point still stands.
>>
first of all, leave this place now before it's too late. I wish I could get across how serious I am but I won't be able too. Second, lurk for at LEAST 6 months before posting

Lastly, start playing japanese games exclusively
>>
>>384745158
I alternate between vidya, writing, drawing, playing guitar and singing, or reading. If you feel bored with any one hobby, switch to another one. It also helps to not do that hobby and just discuss it. Like on a message board. Oh hey, look where we are.
>>
>>384746908
>lurk for 6 months
the rate at which this place changes the flavor of how terrible it is has gotten so rediculous that it's best to just not come here. of course this wouldn't have been an issue if people had lurked before like you said.
>>
I'm the same, I used to want to do nothing but get stoned and play single player RPGs every day. I was even worried at one point that I wouldn't get to do that forever, and sooner or later I would have to get my shit together. Then when I did finally quit the stuff the one game I can be motivated to play anymore is PUBG and only when all my friends are playing it. Even looking at a single player game anymore makes me bored.
>>
>>384746684
Not as bad as r9k

Op dont go to that board
>>
>>384747494
jesus how did that board become THAT. wasn't the idea just suposed to be /b/ without reposts? what the fuck went wrong. What the fuck went wrong with this whole site.
>>
>>384747738
>what went wrong with this site

/pol/
>>
>>384745158
Im exactly the same. I think its a combination of growing up and the fact that games are so shit now. Early access and dlc are the worst thing to ever happen to vidya. The whole industry has been jewed to oblivion. You cant even trust reviews anymore, literally every game gets an 8 or 9 regardless of how shit it is. Ps2 was the peak of video gaming, now its hard to justify even having a console.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.