[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this game really as bad as everyone says it is?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: unnamed.jpg (212KB, 675x900px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
212KB, 675x900px
I'm looking for a good mobile game to play on the go
>>
File: 536930_20170609131307_1.png (1MB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
536930_20170609131307_1.png
1MB, 1024x768px
>>384740945
Nothing bad about it other than being jewish like all gacha f2p games, it was extremely generous and f2p friendly until May though and even now it's still a lot more f2p friendly than stuff like Dokkan Battle, Granblue, Record Keeper or Brave Exvius.
Also pretty interesting story and good visuals.
>>
>>384740945
Played it on and off for the better part of a year. Never payed anything. If you need a mobile game you could do a lot worse.
>>
>>384740945
its a gatcha game so its either you like it or you dont.

surprisingly enough, you can get through the majority of the story without much downtime.
but you will eventually hit a wall and have to give square some money or wait hours just to do one tiny thing.
at that point, you will just end up dropping the game.
>>
>>384741995
>>384741781
>>384741570

would any of you guys mind explaining the extent of multiplayer content?
>>
>>384742556
4-man PVE bosses with various difficulty levels (each level has different scripting and mechanics, not just HP and dmg values).
Think dungeon boss in a WoW-like game, except turn based.
Currently there's 8 different bosses and 4 difficulties though the game is at a point where player power is big enough that 4* (highest difficulty) MP bosses aren't as much of a threat as they used to be and don't require as much peak teamwork as a result.
But we should get 5* MP bosses soon that will change that.
>>
>>384742880

interesting, I think I'm going to give this game some of my time. Hopefully there's people playing that I can team up with, because I never see people discussing this game.

There's a new attacker Dragoon job coming out in 13 minutes (I think?) so I'm going to try to get that because I love Dragoons but the other spear job is a Breaker type which doesn't sound like my style.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.