[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

.hack G.U. Last Recode

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

Pre-orders, if that's your thing, are up from Amazon, Gamestop, and Bamco's site. Placeholder date is Dec. 31, but at least we got this
>>
>>384728425
Oh boy, i'm actually hyped.
>>
File: haseo new form.png (1MB, 1601x900px) Image search: [Google]
haseo new form.png
1MB, 1601x900px
Reminder that Haseo gets an as of yet unnamed form that wields a sword with "TWILIGHT" etched into it. And you thought homeboy was OP before
>>
>>384728425
I thought US was digital only they said?
>>
Never played a .hack game, what's the appeal?
>>
>>384729491
I thought i read it was coming physically. Can anyone confirm?
>>
File: haseo new form2.png (2MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
haseo new form2.png
2MB, 1600x900px
>>384729491
>>384729597
>http://gematsu.com/2017/07/hackg-u-last-recode-ps4-physical-edition-announced-americas
Also it's up for preoder right now on those sites. NO bonuses though.

>>384729503
Everybody has their preferences, but for me it was pseudo MMORPG with interesting characters. And I love the feeling of strength you get with each form gained, level gained, Avatar transformation, etc.
>>
>>384728425
I've heard about .hack before, is this a sequel or a remake?
>>
>>384729491
That's what we all thought but news officially broke that it's physical so I guess it was either misinformation or the uproar made them change their minds
>>384729597
In EU it was physical since get go and at Anime Expo official news sources heard from Bandai Namco panel that it was digital only for USA(https://www.destructoid.com/looks-like-the-hack-g-u-remaster-is-going-to-be-digital-only-446314.phtml) but now it seems they either changed their mind or it was misinfomration (http://gematsu.com/2017/07/hackg-u-last-recode-ps4-physical-edition-announced-americas)
>>384729503
Pretty good story that spans 4 games in the first series and 3 games in the second(which si what this remaster/remake is compiling). Based in a MMORPG with a really good cast of characters except a few outliers and pretty nice gameplay mechanics from switching weapons, spells and such.
>>
How reliant is gu on me having played the first four .hack games?
>>
>>384729965
Not at all.
You'll miss references, but it'll work out fine.
>>
>>384729965
Not a lot, but playing the previous four adds some interesting wrinkles to the sequel trilogy. But you don't have to play IMOQ to enjoy or understand GU
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.