[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Xenoblade Chronicles X

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: SI_WiiU_XenobladeChroniclesX.jpg (153KB, 1000x500px) Image search: [Google]
SI_WiiU_XenobladeChroniclesX.jpg
153KB, 1000x500px
Why was it so damn good?
>>
>>384727928
It was certainly better than the original.
>>
>>384727928
The awesome overworld and the way the game is built around building up the city and making allies with different alienates and how every time one would move in the city would change and you'd open up a dozen side plot lines
>>
>>384727928
I tried multiple times to get into it, I loved the setting for the game etc. I always felt that the characters movements just felt too floaty

Hoping Xenoblade Switch is a laugh
>>
>>384728187
fpbp
>>
>>384727928
Speaking of Xenoblade, Xenoblade 2 looks like shit so far. Extremely streamlined/casualized shit.
>>
>>384728187
Fpbp. X was fucking great.
>>
>>384728252
You get used to it. Takes a while. Skells also control much better.
>>
what order do the xeno games go in
>>
>>384728687
No particular order, Xenoblade Chronicles the original is a completely different story then both X and 2.
>>
They lured me in with the promise of giant robots, they kept me around with the mostly great music and the fantastic scenery. Pre-skel exploration was awesome and seeing how small everything got once I could fly was pretty neat too.
>>
Best JRPG combat system hands down, great story, surprisingly decent voice acting, Tatsu, customization, overdrive, Skells, surprised fans shat all over it just because it didn't have enough british accents and magical adventures
>>
>>384727928
Not targeted at casuals and streamlined, not many games nowadays that actually do that.
>>
>>384728760
>Xenoblade Chronicles is the original
Xenogears
Xenosaga 1, 2 and 3
Xenoblade Chronicles
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Xenoblade Chronicles 2
>>
>>384729086
I said "Xenoblade Chronicles the original" to not confuse it with X and 2.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.