[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where's the best place to farm these, I keep running out

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1

File: BloodVial.png (167KB, 410x410px) Image search: [Google]
BloodVial.png
167KB, 410x410px
Where's the best place to farm these, I keep running out
>>
>>384727610
The item fountain.
>>
>>384727610
Hemwick Charnel Lane.
>>
Hospitals.
>>
Depth 3 Chalice dungeons give a lot of blood echoes, use them to buy vials.
>>
>>384727610
just buy some
>>
Literally the first fucking level. Farm the brick trolls in central yharnam.
>>
Early game? Central Yharnam from cleric beast lamp. Wolves give three and the three close by giants give two each. Thats around 12 per hunters mark.

Late game? Nightmare of Mensis boars give 15k souls each.
>>
At the very end of the game, equip runes that give you more blood echoes, fist the pigs before the wet nurse, then just spend that on blood vials.
>>
Why did the replace a working fun healing system with one that relies on grinding?
>>
>>384727986
You can buy them, grinding only happens at the start.
>>
>>384727772
What this guy said.
You can get 20k souls in little too no time, and you can buy more than you can even carry.
>>
>>384728070
>Grinding souls to buy them isn't grinding
I hate neo /v/ so much
>>
How the fuck do people actually run out of Blood Vials?

How bad are you?
>>
>farming for blood vials in central yarnham
>not getting tons of echoes from slimey dudes or fisting eyeball pigs and buying them

literal plebs
>>
>>384727706
this

>>384728338
also this. what the fuck. even if you aren't good, you should be swimming in them by mid-late game just by sheer number of enemies killed
>>
>>384728323
>level up
>upgrade weapon
>pump the rest of your echoes into vials
Every casual playthrough I've done of this game I do that a few times and barely have to worry about it again. You can easily build up a bank of 30 or so, and along with drops from the enemies/environment a lack of blood vials won't be a problem. It's not the best healing system, but it's trivially easy to make it a non-issue.
>>
>>384728338
My first playthrough I died to firedog numerous times. I went through about 80 vials before I finally killed him, but holy shit was that feeling worth it. Ludwig made me eat through vials as well. If it's your first playthrough it's totally understandable. By your second you shouldn't be thinking about them.
>>
>>384727610
Buy them or at the great bridge, Kill the big guy, lure the dogs and kill one by on.
User hunters mark to return to the map and repeat.
8+ per run with each run taking 30seconds to a minute
Or if the dogs are too hard.
Central yarhnam with the gate open, run through down the two stairs and kill the two big guys and use the hunter's mark to return. Use vicerals to make this a cake walk.and reminder to split them up to make it easier.
average 4+ 30 seconds.
>>
>>384727610
Lower Lecture Building. And don't forget your moon runes. These slime students give tons of blood echoes you can easily spend for hundreds of blood vials
>>
Central Yharnam to the Cleric Beast lamp via the shortcut. Make sure you kill the two ogres to the left of the shortcut house.
>>
>>384727610
Farm chalices or lecture hall and buy them.
>>
>>384727610
I can drop 200 if you want.
>>
>>384728338
This. I've never once run out. Even on ""hard"" bosses.
>>
>>384727610
Central Yarnam, the giant brick dudes drop two 90% of the time. The wolves on the bridge drop 3-4 too.
>>
>>384727610
>save echoes till you reach a boss. Spend it on upgrades for you/weapon, leftovers buy bloodvials. repeat after boss. repeat ad naeusiom
Done. you never run out of vials
>>
>>384729279
man what

before you fight ludwig theres a guy who is guaranteed to drop 5 vials how the hell do you run out
>>
>>384732920
The Cthulhu faced guys are not easy to kill unless you constantly viceral attack them. What level do you reach ludwig?
>>
>>384733105
He's talking about the little skinned dude that bangs on the gate right next to Ludwig, with the little knife lady next to him. He drops 5 vials every time you kill him.
>>
>>384730616
>Paying for PS+
>>
Always keep like 60 in stock, keep buying more with leftover echoes.
>>
>>384728338
of course the XxhardcorexX /v/gamerz who beat every boss on their first try at BL4 come out of the woodwork
>>
>>384727610
The pigs
>>
>Hemwick
or
>those two brick dudes between the elevator and the lantern in Central Yarnham are a great place to farm and practice parrying (also that wheelchair guy nearby has quicksilver bullets)
or
>never get hitEVER
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.