[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I used to be heailvy into gaming as a child, and would not do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

I used to be heailvy into gaming as a child, and would not do anything else like it. Was stereotypical in every meaning of the word. Now that I'm 27, I never game, and miss the culture. How do I get back into it? I tried playing a few modern games on the PS4, and they could not hold my attention, and I quickly became bored. Destiny held my attention for a solid month, and then again, didn't care. Am I just an adult now? Or do games suck in this day and age? What do?
>>
>>384726928
>Am I just an adult now? Or do games suck in this day and age?
little column A little column B
>>
>>384726928
How much free time do you have to play games daily?
>>
>>384726928
Stay the fuck away from /v/
>>
>>384726928
>Destiny held my attention for a solid month, and then again,
Found your problem. AAA games these days pander to the lowest common denominator. They are designed to attracted the largest audience possible which is normalfags, its all become identical derivative garbage. Try something thats not mainstream.

You may want to look into indie games there's a lot out there that take heavy inspiration from older games that might be more your cup of tea. Just do some research on those first there's a lot of indie shovelware but thats not as big of a problem on PS4 than on steam.
>>
>>384726928
start by spillin' out the type of games you like and we decide your future
>>
when you're working 48hr a week, who the fuck has time to game?

I haven't gamed seriously in the past 5 years.

Even online FPS burned me out. Last game I played was gta5. Finished it, did some side shit, and then stopped. I never did 100%.

Haven't played shit since. I would get back into online fps if the options weren't so bad. COD is never ever going to be an option ever again for me. Battlefield is ran by the two greedy scumbags known as EA and Dice.

It's time to move on from video games anon. It serves you no purpose.
>>
>>384727741
>gta
>cod
>battlefield
no wonder you don't wanna play anything
>>
And yet you have the time to browse and post on /v/.
>>
>>384726928
The culture is garbage and has no value just play games
>>
>I never game, and miss the culture. How do I get back into it?

Get off of /v/. This place is full of scumbags who deserve a rusty blade in their jugular.
>>
>>384727741
Stop playing AAA garbage.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.