[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does pic related still hold up?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

Does pic related still hold up?
>>
I guess not then
>>
>>384724424
bioware was always shit
>>
I hate how you get gangbanged by quests in the beginning. And companions keep nagging you to do their quests quickly or they leave you.
>>
>>384726525
>gangbanged
>>
>>384724424
I'm playing BG1 and it's fun and carries its weight as a game, I assume the same holds true for 2. Ignore the donutsteel characters and you're good. You'll know them when you run into them, they're the only charachters with HD splashart and full voice acting.
>>
File: 1447747298745.png (86KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1447747298745.png
86KB, 800x600px
>>384724424
I honestly preferred the first BG
You start so low level everything scares and can kill you and progress to get stronger and stronger
In BG2 you're already 6 or something
Also the starting dungeon in BG2 sucks and I don't want to replay it because of it
>>
>>384726849
All the dungeon in bg1 sucks
>>
>>384726849
Playing an unlucky mage could net you 5hp at level 2. A bear deal 1d8 damage per hit. Wolves deal 1d6
>>
it has a remaster

play that

you fucking faggot

no one loves you
>>
>>384724424
Just play Fallout 4. It was made for people like you.
>>
>>384726525
I always loved that. It seemed like no matter how much stuff I did or saw, there was always another dozen quests or so to do. And most of them weren't just stupid little fetch X item quests. Uncovering cults, solving skinner murders, breaking curses, defending castles, etc.
>>
>>384724424
It's $3.75 on GOG. Do I pull the trigger?
>>
>>384726849
The Irenicus dungeon is damn near perfect. Multiple joinable NPCs, riddles, traps, wide variety of enemies, NPCs that lie and mislead you, others that offer quests, tons of background and foreshadowing into the game, and chock full of magic items.
>>
>>384730738
At that price and 5eva, yeah sure. Assuming you have qualms about piracy.
>>
>>384728295
>reddit spacing
>>
>>384730884
>riddles
?
>>
I've tried replaying it but some of the dialogue and romance subplots really detract from the experience. And the circus quest (god i hate doing that). And some other minor annoyances keep me from progressing much further,
>>
>>384731712
>hurr muh false meme spacing
>>
>>384732117
Try Bethesda games.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.