[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just beat FC on vita via adrenaline. What is the best version

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: header.jpg (47KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
47KB, 460x215px
Just beat FC on vita via adrenaline. What is the best version of SC to play?
>>
>>384722957
The PC version is the best for every game in the series. It's your only choice for 3rd anyway, but even the other two games benefit from better translations, grafix, s-craft skipping, and so forth.
>>
>>384723474

No viable option to play on the go? I play a lot in bed and during down time at work?
>>
>>384722957
You did yourself a great disservice by playing Evo if that's what you played.
And if it was just PSP version, good job you played the worst version of the game next to Evo.
PC is the best for all three in case you need to know.
>>
>>384723853

It's weird to hear lately the pc version is the best version to play. I played psp version, not evo. Hear a lot of complaints about evo but no specifics as to why. what's wrong with it?
>>
>>384724350
Evo versions have worse character art and an awful remixed soundtrack
>>
>>384723831
The PC version is better but if playing on the go is that important to you just go with the PSP version it's not bad
>>
>>384724350
>what's wrong with it?
A lot.
Portraits are done in modern harem anime art style, quite awful.
New music is bad for the most part, not entirely bad but most of it is inferior, kind of like FF10 HD.
A shitton of gameplay changes for the worse.
A lot of new non-canon harem anime style sidequests written by the company that made Evo versions (they're not made by Falcom aka original creators) that clash with established character development and lore.

The only improvement is voice acting for dialogues, since PSP/PC/PS3 versions only have voices during battles, while Evo is almost fully voice acted but that's it. The cons outweigh the voice acting benefit as far as I'm concerned.
>>
>>384725307

I always disable voice acting as I read faster than the va's most of the time. Good to know to avoid Evo versions though
>>
>>384722957
>tfw started Trails like a year ago and still only 25 hours into the first game

How long is it anyway? I feel it gets considerably shorter if you've got a fast reading speed.
>>
>>384723831
Can't you just Moonlight that shit?
>>
>>384725687
You probably have about 10 hours left
>>
>>384725687
https://howlongtobeat.com/game.php?id=10011
https://howlongtobeat.com/game.php?id=31863
https://howlongtobeat.com/game.php?id=10013
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.