[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Were his actions justified? If he only wanted to summon Lavos

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: MagusChronoTrigger.jpg (42KB, 325x425px) Image search: [Google]
MagusChronoTrigger.jpg
42KB, 325x425px
Were his actions justified?

If he only wanted to summon Lavos so he could kill it, why was he also leading the monsters in a war against humans?

Should I forgive him and get him in my party or kill him for Frog?
>>
>>384722057
What do you think? Why do you ask that to us and not to yourself?
>>
>>384722057
Lavos caused his family to be torn apart, and keep in mind that he ended up being raised as a god among the monsters. So while he knew Lavos was bad, he also had a grudge against humans based in his upbringing.
>>
>>384722625
Because I'm torn and am curious about the opinions of others.

Turning Glenn into a frog and attacking the kingdom was a dick move but he was ultimately trying to save the whole planet. If he had succeeded in summoning Lavos in 600AD though, I don't think he could have defeated it.
>>
Fuck Frog.
>>
>>384722057
>believing there's any consistency to the Chrono timeline, and the developers weren't just writing a shitty fanfic with plotholes the size of your mom's vagina

Chrono games are shit. It's time to move on to other franchises.
>>
>>384723435
but why?
>>
Magus is pretty trash gameplay-wise so you may as well kill him. You won't be missing anything.
>>
>>384724989
Weird, I always hear people saying he's either complete trash or the 2nd best party member
>>
>>384725741
He has good magic and is great at clearing trash but you get him to late for him to be really useful, he's part of no double techs, and the one triple tech he's part of you need to equip an item to use
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.