[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why can't Nintentoddlers admit this was always a dead series?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: latest[1].png (148KB, 921x340px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
148KB, 921x340px
Why can't Nintentoddlers admit this was always a dead series? Every official game release save for one was either a glorified tech demo or shameless cash grab.

Star Fox SNES
>muh FX chip muh 3D polygons
Star Fox 64
>muh 3D polygons WITH TEXTURES THIS TIME!!!
Star Fox Adventures
>scraped together from the dead corpse of Dinosaur Planet, which was retconned because Ninty was already planning to sell off Rare

Star Fox Assault is the exception is which it's the only good, original starfox game. Hits the perfect game trifecta of good story, graphics, AND gameplay.

Star Fox Command
>muh dual screen functionality muh touchscreen
Star Fox 64 3D
>muh stereoscopic 3D muh nostalgia
Star Fox Zero
>muh gyroscope muh dual screen functionality(again)

And let's not forget that of the 7 games listed, THREE are remakes/reiterations of the first game. That's four out of seven fucking games telling the same story, and the first game to be an original release wasn't even a fucking starfox game to begin with. And we all know Command sucked giant donkey kong dick.
>>
File: 9419_front.jpg (75KB, 640x904px) Image search: [Google]
9419_front.jpg
75KB, 640x904px
nothing wrong with tech demo games
>>
File: 1410904272891.gif (125KB, 126x126px) Image search: [Google]
1410904272891.gif
125KB, 126x126px
>star fox assault
>good story
>good gameplay
AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA
>>
>>384722175
>only game with character development
>only game with actual writing
>only game to implement new gameplay mechanics without them feeling akward or terrible

Peppy fucking sacrificed himself and Wolf became an ally for the sake of saving the galaxy. You'd really rather have "durr let's rickity rock and riggidy roll, fellers" than actual character writing?
>>
>>384722674
>bunch of shitty predictable fanfiction-tier melodramatic schlock wrapped around truly awful incredibly slow and tedious gameplay
>yes. This is the height of writing
Done deal I'll take the second one thanks
>>
File: 56936703670.jpg (673KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
56936703670.jpg
673KB, 1200x1200px
>>384723009
You're mixing up Assault with Command.
>>
>>384723626
>it's just a furfag sperging out that 64 doesn't have his waifu
Opinion discarded, thanks for playing
>>
>>384721672
64 was the the best/worst thing to happen to starfox
>>
>>384721672

>Same story = Same game

My absolute favorite meme
>>
>>384721672
Star Fox Command was one of my favorite DS games.
>Multiple Routes
>Plenty of endings
>Strategy and skill somewhat required
>>
not my fault nintendo can't just do another good rail style shooter like 64 without throwing in a bunch of gimmicky clunky bullshit
>>
>>384724890
>le valid criticisms of unoriginal writing is a meme-meme
>>
We will Nintendorks admit that this was never a good series?
>>
>>384721672
>Why can't furries admit this was always a dead series?
FTFY
>>
>>384726069
>>384726138
>that one-minute post difference
Nice samefag, dipshit.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.