[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guild Wars 2 thread What is your main and why? how long have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: GuildWars2.png (3MB, 1890x883px) Image search: [Google]
GuildWars2.png
3MB, 1890x883px
Guild Wars 2 thread
What is your main and why?
how long have you been playing or why still?

Guardian first big part of the game, really easy
now ele for dps spikes
2050 hours and counting
>>
>>384721053
shit game
>>
>talking about GW2 on 4chan
lol no. You can't, those threads are always full of old pasta spam, and the general on /vg/ is killed by a bot that spam with posts copied from other threads.
>>
>>384721350
Game is shit lad
>>
>>384721394
see? you can't.
>>
GW1 is better
>>
>>384721504
shit game sage
>>
>>384721350
What do you expect from a crappy game made for creating your fursona/OC.
It's not MMO, it's a fashion game. Basically plays itself and there is maybe one or two people who actually worked on original GW.
Too bad because it could be an actual WoW killer.
>>
>>384721053
I'm really nostolgic over it and when I think of launch and the betas it makes me want to play again. Then I remember they locked story content behind money because I stopped playing, and then that $50 xpac with 3 zones.

Anet really has gone into the dumpster since those golden Faction days.
>>
One of the worst MMOs I've ever played. Once the "wow the landscape is pretty" wears off you realise how aweful it is.
For the entire 1 - 80 experience you're fighting centaurs on farmland. Maybe for a couple levels things will be slightly different and you'll fight evil salad in a forest, but almost all the zones are the exact same shit.
The exact same landscape, the exact same enimies and the exact same quests.
Quests themselves are terrible. Either they're "go kill x number of monsters for reasons" or you're literally running around town picking up trash.
Yeah that's the standard for MMO quests, but GW2 manages to be even worse by not having any remotely interesting story or characters attached.
Plus you don't even need to talk to a quest giver, before or after the quest. You just walk into the area, kill some stuff and then move on.
It means the entire questing experience feels like nothing but a massive grind.
And you don't even get any interesting gear from doing the grind. There's like 3 different gear models reused over and over again for the entire leveling experience. You'll look the same at level 1 as you do at level 50 as you do at level 80 before grinding out high level gear.
Combine all that with a severly limited number of abilities that are all unlocked super early on, and the level scaling, and you never feel like you're making any progress what so ever.
They said they wanted to remove verticle progress and as a result they've made it feel like you're completely standing still the whole time.
Also the main story is a steaming pile of shit. You're character is a set character in the main story and has the most unlikeable personality ever. PvP is nothing but a zerg rush.
Literally any other MMO is more enjoyable.
>>
>>384721093
>>384721350
>>384721394
>>384721504
>>384721534
>>384721552
>>384721630
>>384721717
>>384722145
i agree with all of you partially.
you have to agree that the game plays smooth as freshly born baby anus.
If they'd only use this engine to make games like wow i would be sold..
i haven't found an mmo worth getting into now apart from the ones tried that i can enjoy more than this crap..
>>
>New writer is another screeching harpy
Guild Wars was one of my favorite online games and I still desperately wish for this game to be good one day. There is no justice in this world.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.