[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

new game when?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: Fable_logo.jpg (17KB, 505x213px) Image search: [Google]
Fable_logo.jpg
17KB, 505x213px
new game when?
>>
>>384719802
Hopefully never
>>
>>384719802
n e v e r
>>
>>384719840
Came here to post this
>>
>>384719802
Fable 3 was so shit it killed the series
>>
File: Fable 2017-07-13 08-49-35-79.jpg (242KB, 1904x1040px) Image search: [Google]
Fable 2017-07-13 08-49-35-79.jpg
242KB, 1904x1040px
>>
>>384719802
shit franchise desu, deserved the end it got
>>
>>384719802
It was dead on the third.

>No penalty for dying
>Jobs useless
>half assed choices that hardly made an effect
>Doesn't feel rewarding
>Combat is boring and repetitive
>>
>Make Fable 1 good mix of rpg elements and sim elements
>FUCK THE ROLEPLAY ELEMENTS
>EVERYTHING IS NOW SIM ELEMENTS
>Wonder why the series floundered
>>
Fable 1 was amazing, so was 2 just dumbed down alot, but still good. But 3 was the worst fucking thing ever.
>>
https://twitter.com/XboxP3/status/858710300404482048
Head of xbox says fable may go places in the future, and this was just a couple of months ago
>>
>>384720212
There was no penalty for dying in 2
>>
>>384720693
>Fable had a steep decline after the first game
>Halo DoA after 343 took over
>Gears always sucked
>Rare has been extremely underwhelming

What is it with MS and fucking up IPs?
>>
>>384720693
I doubt this very much. Fable was a product of the people that made it, more so than most games. Without the heart and character of the original devs Fable is really just a pretty generic fantasy rpg. Take away the heart of Fable and there's not all that much left. Fable Legends proved that, a Fable game in name alone.
>>
>>384720212

>no penalty for dying

Just like the new Mario game?
>>
>>384719802
I want Fable to return, but:
>different team
>no shitty Microsoft stuff
>no Molyneux
>back to the roots (first game)
>heavy focus on Heroes Guild this time
>actually challenging and fun combat
Fable 1 set fine roots for amazing series but that fucking hack Molyneux together with Microsoft had to fucking ruin it.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.