[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Persona 5

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: haru.png (63KB, 260x306px) Image search: [Google]
haru.png
63KB, 260x306px
>leave a bajillion hints that Haru is going to be the traitor
>opt for some boring emo dude instead

Why did they do this? Instead of doing something interesting with her, Haru may as well not even exist.
>>
Haru was never going to be the traitor, even in her original introduction scenes she was nothing but innocent, bewildered being led on by someone.

You want the real tragedy. Yukiko was planned to be the killer in Persona 4 originally.
>>
>>384717947
everyone was planned to be the killer in P4 at some point. the writers were clearly just making shit up.
>>
>>384717741
>leave a bazillion hints

what hints other than the black mask?
>>
>>384717741
What hints aside from her having a black mask and the team noticing it?
>>
>>384717741

>Hope Haru would beat Akechi's ass after the boss fight
>Pities and waves him off

Fuck you, ATLUS.
>>
>>384718279
>black mask
>already has powers before she meets the party
>miraculously happens to stumble upon Morgana alone at his most vulnerable
>her persona rants about betrayal during her awakening scene
>mementos dialogue implies she's a sadist and has a dark side
>her entire design is based upon contradiction, or "gap moe". Despite having the most gentle outward personality she also has the most brutal weapons in an axe and grenade launcher. Pleasant outside, rough inside.
>takes the death of her father suspiciously well

it would also give a reason for character to be meaningful despite joining so damn late.
>>
If the phantom thieves knew groo was gonna betray them then why didn't they just rush and shank him in a dungeon
>>
>>384719132
Because they didn't want to kill, duh.
>>
>>384717741
i dont understand why the game needed a traitor to begin with. goro would have just worked fine as foul who later joined up in hopes of stooping the big bad and making the thieves stop their brain washing.
>>
>>384719132
Because they needed the epic twist of the protagonist getting shot and being okay
>>
>>384719132
Also probably because they knew he wasn't the biggest bad guy and if they just killed him another assassin (the Cleaner) would just kill them instead
>>
>>384717741
There were far more hints that Makoto would be the traitor than Haru.
>>
>>384719132

the entire point was to figure out who was holding goro's leash.
>>
File: i came here to laugh at you.jpg (33KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
i came here to laugh at you.jpg
33KB, 640x480px
>>384717741
>wondering why an autistic game for autistic friendless manchildren using it as a surrogate friend replacement has bad writing
lol
>>
>>384720061
no there weren't
>>
File: 1494964249744.jpg (45KB, 639x800px) Image search: [Google]
1494964249744.jpg
45KB, 639x800px
Doc > Hifumi > who cares
>>
>>384719132
they wanted to tick him and the one controlling goro so they could find out who the person calling the shoot was without being notice.
>>
>>384720287
Unless you're blind, yes there were.
Basically everything after Akechi joined the team set Makoto up as the traitor who was on her sister's side.
Haru had no set up at all. Don't be dumb.
>>
Why didn't this game have any gay romances? Considering the otherwise politically liberal overtones of the story, it doesn't make sense.

Were there any in the Japanese version, at least? Stuff that like sometimes gets censored in the Western localization. I'm pretty sure Harvest Moon has done this before. Wouldn't want to offend those Christian parents...
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.