[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fortnite

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: fortnite thicc.jpg (165KB, 1485x835px) Image search: [Google]
fortnite thicc.jpg
165KB, 1485x835px
How are you enjoying her game, /v/?
>>
>>384717451
Not paying for a game that is going free to play in 2018, they fucked up announcing it.
>>
>>384717790
The game's already designed around free to play mechanics from the ground up. I don't support any game that chops up content and feeds it to you through a straw you can pay to make bigger.
>>
>>384717790
This and it's fuckin dumb psn let's you download it then once it's done it asks you to buy the founder pack
>>
>>384718151
The fucked up part is all your paying for is the right to enter into the beta, everything they give you you can find in game.
>>
>Tattoos

nah
>>
Tried to watch some stream to see how it looked like. 90% of the time they're just going around looting stuff and not actually defending or whatever the point of the game is
>>
>>384720656
how do you expect to build shit if you don't have any materials?
>>
>>384717451
>30 min looting 5 min defending

noty
>>
>>384717451
T H I C C
H
I
C
C
>>
>>384720785
So the game is basically mostly just going around looting stuff to defend for a few min? Well that sounds fun....
>>
>>384720891
Depends on the mode your playing.
>>
>>384720785
The looting part was roaming through empty streets smashing cars without any kind of risk..It turns 80% of the game time into something boring.
>>
>>384717451
>$150
What the actual fuck.
>>
>>384720883
Nah, fat.
Check her hair colour.
>>
>>384721467
>all the fat is on ass, tits, hips and thighs
>doesn't even have prominent belly
Literally thicc
>>
>>384721467
Who cares I'd pound that booty all night long
>>
>pointless material grind at the start of every mission
>discourages you from building too much by reducing rewards
>no real creativity with building since enemies just take a straight line to the objective, smashing any walls in the way even if you leave a giant hole on the other side
>>
>>384721467
The fuck does hair color have to do with anything? Thicc is all about hip to waist ratios.
>>
I'm still so sad that Dungeon Defenders 2 turned out to be such a pile of shit. The first game was so fun even if it had some flaws.

I just want a fun tower defend'ish game with some hero interactions.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.