[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Explain Fire Emblems "Success"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: Waifu Wars.jpg (268KB, 991x807px) Image search: [Google]
Waifu Wars.jpg
268KB, 991x807px
>Kid Icarus Uprising sold as much as Awakening
>no sequel
>Punch Out Wii outsold everything but Awakening
>no sequel
>Golden Sun Dark Dawn outsold everything but Fates and Awakening
>Wave Race 64 outsold every game in the franchise
>no new sequel since 2001

Why the fuck is Nintendo doubling down on Fire Emblem so hard? Like sure, waifufags finally turned the series into a fairly popular series, but they have so many other IPs that completely dwarf it.
>>
>>384715370
They don't want the horny incel market running to the ps4 for neptunia
>>
Because what's more likely, game #2 doing well or game #15 doing well? The answer is game #15. They already know it's got returning players.
>>
Sakurai had to work on Smash as soon as he finished developing KIU.

The other devs are also not as big as IS has become.
>>
>>384715567
It was selling like dog shit until game #13.
>>
Kid Icarus Uprising was made by Sora, a studio run by Sakurai, who (a.) does not like sequels and (b.) defunct the studio, so no sequel ever.
Punch Out Wii was made by Next Level Games, they have been busy with other games and have last made Metroid Fed Force, I doubt they will be getting business for awhile. Golden Sun was made be Camelot Sotware, while they want to make another Golden Sun, they have the most success with Mario Sport games, so I doubt Nintendo will want them to make anything different.
Wave Racer is made directly by Nintendo, Zelda and Mario print more, so they won't divert resources to make another. Fire Emblem is made by Intelligent Systems, since they have a dedicated studio to it and no other games, sorry Advance Wars, they keep making them.
>>
>>384715876
And then they realized how easy it is to exploit anime otaku through waifus and revived the series.

See FEH earning 100 million dollars after being in the market for roughly 5 months with more than 60% of those profits being in Japan.
>>
Nintendo realized they clearly fug'd up with mario run's pay model compared to go and emblem and delayed most of their other mobile game
>>
File: feels AHHH!! I'm hit!.png (21KB, 490x588px) Image search: [Google]
feels AHHH!! I'm hit!.png
21KB, 490x588px
>>384715483
>nintendo will never make rule 34 wave race
I just want to see Dolphin Park in HD.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.