[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Only 3 costumes revealed for SFV at SDCC

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Abigail Ono.jpg (54KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
Abigail Ono.jpg
54KB, 720x540px
>Only 3 costumes revealed for SFV at SDCC
>>
Weren't they going to have some surprises at Comic Con or E3?
>>
File: jc2.webm (3MB, 700x1007px) Image search: [Google]
jc2.webm
3MB, 700x1007px
>>384714943
>costumes are literal free money and the easiest thing to implement and yet they can only release 3 costumes at a time and there's a big time gap between releases
there's literally only one guy making the costumes and probably it's not even his main job
>>
What a fucking clown, why Capcom has to be that idiot?
>>
>>384715894
because he loves street figther and he is the primary reason why the franchise got revived and is still around.

he's great.
>>
>>384715894
Ono seems passionate about the projects though. Same with Harada. He just doesn't have a talented team to help focus that passion on. He wanted to revive Darkstalkers, but was shot down. A lot of the characters in SFV returning after so long was his idea too.

Eighting is shit. They mainly make really bad anime fighters.
>>
>>384716127
He's also the main reason why Abigail was added in.
>>
>>384715756
I don't get it either. There should have been a costume for every character during the school and sports releases. They also need to add more costumes you can buy with fight money. There need to be more incentives to play a game as shitty as SFV
>>
>>384716532
Abigail is cool enough.
Just dont like that he will suffer against Fang, Guile and Dhalsim like all big body grapplers in this.
>>
>>384716809
Given his one point armor for his command dash, I think he might have some decent options against Guile and Dhalsim actually. Two points of armor means he can probably blow up a lot of their attempts at setting up shop with their projectiles too. Unlike Hugo, he has options out of the command dash so it isn't just a matter of them jumping out of it or blocking and punishing.
>>
>>384717271
I play birdie so I know what its like to play a character with 1-2 hits of armor.

Dhalsim is just ugly because he can fireball+mp into your regular armor at range and break it.
Double armor moves tend to be really unsafe, so that will be a really hard guess, unless they actually make them safe for Abigail.

With Guile the issue is that even if you blow through a double boom he still recovers so quickly that its hard to get any damage in on him.

We will see. If he DOES have the right tools to deal with those matchups then I will consider playing him.
>>
Reminder that the 25th anniversary was miles ahead better than this. Rip SF.
>>
>>384717606
what did they announce outside of that overy expensive garbage collectors box?
>>
>>384718929
It was a good box. It had all the soundtracks.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.