[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you buying it anon?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: gamenews1471456404.jpg (110KB, 672x662px) Image search: [Google]
gamenews1471456404.jpg
110KB, 672x662px
Are you buying it anon?
>>
>>384709015
No
>>
If it's good, yes.
I unironically want it to be better than MGSV because of all the salt that would create.
>>
>>384709015
Hell nah, I play MGS for story and phantom pain didn't have shit and this one definitely won't either.
>>
"oh right, that happened" thread?
>>
>>384709015
Probably not. God what is wrong with big name Japanese devs going insane? Capcom, now Konami, whats next?
>>
File: 202671_detail_v2.jpg (56KB, 691x300px) Image search: [Google]
202671_detail_v2.jpg
56KB, 691x300px
>>384709271
>>
>>384709120
That wouldn't be difficult given what a shitheap MGSV is.
>>
>>384709453
Come on man, MGS5 has legitimately some of the best gameplay of all time. Its an unfinished as fuck, missing an entire third of what should be its complete game, and a huge chunk of extra content, but what is there is polished to an undeniable shine that is just astonishingly fun to play.

Don't get me wrong, its a god da-yum shame of the highest calibur that it is unfinished, and I come pretty close to crying in sheer frustration over what could have been... but I've put in nearly a 100 hours into that game, and I'm not even a hardcore MG fan.
>>
>>384710009
But MGSV had no story, which is the main focus of the series.
>>
>>384710090
>MGSV had no story
Just as much establishing and plot and character development takes place in MGSV as any other Metal Gear, more in several cases. They just don't spend nine hours of passive cutscenes to tell it.
>>
>>384710436
But the massive amounts of dialogue is the reason I want to play a metal gear. Cutscenes and dialogue are too far apart in MGSV making it a bad game in its own series.
>>
>>384709015
how do you buy something that isn't real
>>
>>384710090
No the main focus is Tactical Espionage Action.

The story is mostly just there for us to make fun of. And Hideo knows it, he hasn't been serious about it since MGS2. THE MEMES JACK, THE MEMES! And of course the NANOMACHINES!!!

Don't get me wrong, there are some really fun parts to it, but that game is so confused by its own story its just mind boggling. First we have nano blood and cyborg ninjas, then psychics hurling around furniture and reading your mind. Then later all super powers are nanomachines. Then no there are crazy WW2 old men that are functionally immortal or able to control bees, or run up walls, and see ghosts! Oh wait no it is all nanomachines, and mini metal gears that moo... Oh wait actually its Nanomachines and parasites! With the occasional psychic just for shits and giggles.

And I've listened to the MGSV audio files a dozen times and I still don't understand how that walker can make random exploding stalactmites pop out of the ground in controlled patterns...
>>
>>384710754
I've got my last hopes pinned to this theory, that Hideo is still with them working on a complete Metal Gear game... I'm gonna cry.
>>
>>384709015
Wasn't it supposed to come out this year? I feel like I've heard nothing about it since it was announced
>>
probably not
>>
>>384709015
No, but I'll check threads and videos about it after. See if it's worth a bargain price when it hits a sale or bundle.
>>
No. There's nothing of interest here to me as a metal gear fan.

It's Yakuza Dead Souls, but worse.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.