[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any games where dual wield is one of the best builds?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3

Any games where dual wield is one of the best builds?
>>
Bravely Default/Second.
>>
>>384708983
Xenoblade X
>>
soa hollow realization
>>
>>384708983
tactics ogre
>>
>>384708983
I was talking to a friend about shooters, and the advent of dual wielding in them and a random guy came up to me and "Akimbo. Its called akimbo." Then walked off looking very proud of himself...
>>
>>384708983
>Tfw sword ass online got more games ,all the same shit as the first one and even a crossover game with accel world
>Meanwhile fans of literally every other anime of every season ever have to beg for getting at least one game
If everyone said this series is shit then why the hell it got so many games???
>>
Dark Souls 2
>>
Did you honestly post a fucking sword art online picture?

World of warcraft has rogue and fury warrior.

Rogues are currently broken as fuck for pvp.
>>
>>384709334
Sword Art Online Abridged legitimately has a more compelling plot and character development than the original.
>>
Star Wars Knights of The Old Republic 1/2

But double blade might be better.
>>
>>384709334
>If everyone said this series is shit then why the hell it got so many games?
ask the nips
>>
>>384709249
Wow, you must've felt pretty dumb to not know that, anon.
>>
>>384709334
Well, Anon, if you ever wondered if the majority of anime fans have garbage taste, now you know.
>>
Rune Factory 3
>>
>>384708983
Baldur's Gate
>>
>>384709249
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akimbo
Don't know why, call of duty probably prompted that. Not sure if people in the military actually call it that but it's so retarded to carry two guns in each hand as a military tactic that I feel like they don't have a name for it.
>>
>>384708983
Skyrim
>>
>>384709698
>two guns in each hand
Big hands
>>
>>384709942
Not carrying 3 guns in each hand, what are you? A pussy?
>>
>>384708983
KOTOR's dual wielding felt broken as fuck.
>>
I watched Sao and the abridged version. It is honestly amazinghow bad Sao is.

It's worse than a 16 yr old fan fic making an OP character.

It's like they put all the thought process in designing a fake game but forgot how to write good characters.

You should feel bad for posting such a picture.

Season 2 is not even watchable. Stop at season 1 and enjoy a nice cringe anime. Season 2 the cringe becomes annoying as fuck.
>>
>>384710207
A show so bad the abridged version has to rewrite the characters to be better.
>>
>>384708983
Divinity Original Sin
Dragon Age Origins

In both games dual wielding rogue kicks some major ass.
>>
>>384710207
Talk about video games on the video game board, you stupid nigger.
>>
Casul need not apply.
>>
>>384710775
I did a dual wielding warrior even tho everyone said I should go 2hander and it was pretty OP specially in the expansion
>>
>>384710207
>It's worse than a 16 yr old fan fic making an OP character
Didn't the writer actually start writing it when he was like 13?
>>
>>384711095
Rogue gets even more insane due to cunning adding to damage and all of those assassin and duelist skills which increase damage output even further.
>>
>>384711312
probably what I'll play for my 2nd playthru
>>
>>384709362
No questions about it

Powerstancing is just so maddenenly fun, I can never not to do it. Especially with Ultras, nothing beats it
>>
>>384708983
Nioh, hands down best weapons.
>>
>>384711312
>>384711424
Not to mention by the end when you have the talents and dexterity you will pretty much be unkillable since you can dodge almost every normal attack.

Last playthrough my rouge could survive longer than Alistair.
>>
>>384711437
>nothing beats it
Yorgh's and Santier's spears can't be powerstanced, but the moveset mixup available when dual wielding the two is ridiculous
>>
>>384709443
Double blade is generally better since you can stack the best crystals on one blade to do maximum damage rather than sharing them between two swords.
>>
>>384710486
>didn't give a single fuck about that dumb fairy kid that they had that "died" in the original anime
>actually felt sad for her in the abridged version
>>
>>384709609
This.
>>
File: Merc1.jpg (119KB, 736x958px) Image search: [Google]
Merc1.jpg
119KB, 736x958px
>>384710207
>game about guns
>uses a sword.
Something those weebs are infuriating. They insist their "folded 1000 times" sword is the superior weapon in every battle.

Must be because they never felt an actual gun in their had.
>>
>>384709434
Who makes it? I've heard good things. Post a link?
>>
>>384709394

Shut the fuck up western casual faggot
>>
>>384713209
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6kJKxvbgZ0&t=4s
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.