[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hopes and dreams for hitman season 2? >release elusive targets

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: hitman.jpg (22KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
hitman.jpg
22KB, 854x480px
hopes and dreams for hitman season 2?

>release elusive targets as dlc because i basically only have had the game long enough to do 2 of them and will never get the coat in a singleplayer game
>level set on an executive double decker train
>level set in the vatican or some kind of cathedral
>level set in a taipei highrise
>>
To be exist and having the same production values as S1 are enough
>>
scale back DRM, I can understand wanting to verify the game is legit but why does that require you to be connected to the internet literally every second of gameplay?
>>
>>384701487
i think you can at least play the game with unlocks offline now.
>>
>>384701341
Every story Ive read since IOI bought out the rights has said theyre already halfway done with Season 2 which Im guessing means theyre just going to release it all at once.
>>
>>384701231
level set in shanghai similar style as the morroco level in S1 where you get to go to several places
>>
>>384701231
>>level set in the vatican
>target is a corrupt cardinal
>you can knock out the pope and disguise yourself as him
excellent
>>
LEVELS AND ASSETS THAT ACTUALLY REPRESENT THE LOCATION AND HAVE NPCS THAT SPEAK THAT LANGUAGE AND NOT EVERY BODYGUARD TO BE FUCKING BALD WHITE GUYS IN SUITS

also
>MUH ELUSIVE TARGETS WAAAAAH! I DIDNT PLAY THE GAME OR GIVE A FUCK ABOUT IT SO CATER TO MEEE WAAAAAAaaaHHH!!11
>>
>>384703358

As someone who has 400 hours in the game and just bought it in early june the only gripe I have with the game is the american accents on people and in places where they clearly shouldnt be.
>>
>>384703358
i didn't want to support square enix's bullshit so i didn't buy it.

but now that io are independent i decided to buy it. only 2 elusive targets i get to do are the hokkaido guy who had facial surgery and this new entertainer. feels sad because there are quite a few outfits locked up behind elusive targets and i'll never even get a chance at them because of this time limited shit.
>>
>>384703358
>>384703564

As much as I love the game, it really takes me out of it when everyone's speaking perfect English no matter the location.
I can understand it when it's like an international fashion show or a popular tourist town, but why would some stupid market vendor selling food in some random alley be speaking with a British accent?
>>
>>384703664
>WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
kill yourself, youre cancer, you little faggot
>>
>>384704124
The actual explanation is the budget was extremely small and voice lines are used in all the levels so it just was not financially possible to add accents.

The in-game explanation is that it simulates 47 understanding their speech.
>>
>>384704434

Yeah, I kinda figured it would be a budget-decision.
Although I don't remember this ever being mentioned in the game, but I wouldn't be surprised if 47 is capable of understanding several languages with ease.
>>
>>384705343
47 can understand the language of a ancient tribe in the middle of Columbia. It's safe to say that he probably speaks every language known to man.
>>
>>384702547
>they are just going to release it all at once.

hopefully
>>
>>384707176
I wouldn't mind if they stuck to the episodic format from now on.

Hitman is the only franchise I can think of where it actually works.

I hope they cut the DRM, though.
>>
>>384704285
God, when will summer be over.
>>
>>384708521
I agree, too. Not to mention the levels of detail that went on each level was astounding, to be honest. I was really surprised by the "feel" each level gave me similarly to seeing a cool cyberpunk pic on pinterest, except constantly. Understand what I mean?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.