[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NOW HANG ON JUST A MINUTE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: Vol2_Ruby_ProfilePic_Alt1.png (240KB, 495x990px) Image search: [Google]
Vol2_Ruby_ProfilePic_Alt1.png
240KB, 495x990px
NOW HANG ON JUST A MINUTE
>>
can i mute voices per character
>>
>it's a "let's bait weebs and FGC" thread episode
>>
>>384698025
her voice is fucking shit
how do rwbyfags put up with it?
>>
Why does she sound like neptune's voice actress?
>>
>>384698137
The sweet dulcet tones of Jen Taylor and
Vic Mignogna.
>>
>tfw watched all of season 1
>it's ass in every way

The story is horrible, literally fuck that anon who said it was on part with a normal story of superpower highschool.
This is just bad
>>
File: 1500605523584m.jpg (49KB, 1024x355px) Image search: [Google]
1500605523584m.jpg
49KB, 1024x355px
I WILL REMIND THEM
>>
>>384698241

It's more on the par of fanfiction of some who saw a battle school anime once.
>>
There's not enough Ruby on the catalog.
>>
>>384698241
RWBY gets better the further in you go.
Season 1 and 2 are the dullest, and i dont think anything special story wise happens until the end of Season 3 at the Fall of Beacon, and it turns out it's not a slice of life in School anymore

YouTube related, it's the for the next Season and it's looking 10x better than the first Season did.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZAS_rzgCE0

>>384698137
She sounds worse in the teaser reveal than she does now. Sure, it's a young girl with a high pitched voice, but something was really off if you compare it to the latest season of their off-season show RWBY Chibi.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dno5i5bTZ5k
>>
File: 1486078381844.jpg (24KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
1486078381844.jpg
24KB, 384x384px
>>384698317
>I've been posting the two same webms of RWBY in every RWBY thread for 2 years now. I fucking loathe this god damn series.
I don't think I'll ever hate something with such passion.
>>
>>384698793
What about the ending of Mass Effect 3
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.