[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP Moments.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

>Be me
>First Dark souls play through
>Ring seconds bell, where it clearly indicates to go to Zens fortress
>End up in ash lake

JUST
>>
>Set off a trap
>Entire room gets filled with enemies
>Have no health packs
>>
>>384692459
How did you manage to do that ?
>>
>>384694368
Ran to the right after the shirtless chick boss, found a secret wall and chest that lead into the giant tree. Went THE ENTIRE WAY THROUGH then over the sand dunes and blam, I'm 20 min away from Zens fortress.

To get back I have to rush past the hydra, over the sanddunes, up the tree through the swamps through blightown take the lift to anor londo get to firelink shrine take it into the dragon area then finally get to Zens.

MANY LAYERS OF JUST
>>
>>384694847
Count yourself lucky. Sen's Fortress is the best map of any game I've played, and I'd pay $100 to be able to git gud there again for the first time.
>>
File: 1500492419147.jpg (56KB, 513x404px) Image search: [Google]
1500492419147.jpg
56KB, 513x404px
>Playing SWAT 4 for the first time
>Having trouble with the Gary Altman level
>I finally finish it after a shit ton of fails
>Turns out I only got 74 out of the 75 points needed to pass.
>mfw
Not sure whether this was the worst moment I had trying to beat that mission or the time everyone but me died because of some guy on the roof, continued to beat the mission all on my own, and failed anyways.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.