[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>E-esports are the cancer killing video games!! >M-multiplayer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1335872982572.jpg (39KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1335872982572.jpg
39KB, 300x300px
>E-esports are the cancer killing video games!!
>M-multiplayer games are garbage low effort attempts to make money!!

I know that this is an industry that's created by and caters to beta males, but you do realize the very essence of gaming is in competition, right? If you don't want to play with other people you don't have to, but understand that you're literally doing it wrong and have no right to complain about the direction the industry is going. That's the equivalent of a basketball player that only practices free throws getting mad that the NBA exists.

If you weren't so garbage at your only hobby, maybe you'd be able to enjoy it with the rest of us at it changes and evolves.
>>
>>384686736
>the very essence of gaming is in competition
stopped reading there.
>>
Fuck esports. Internet is way too slow in Australia for that shit
>>
>>384686812
Before video games the most popular single player game of all time was Solitaire, gaming as a whole (not just video games you stupid shit) is based off the premise of people playfully competing to win
>>
>>384686736
Stop, you will never convince the retards complaining about it that there's more to video games than a mindless time filler, it's what they use it for and the idea of someone else enjoying games in a different way triggers them horribly.
>>
Pick up a real sport instead faggot.

Competitive gaming is nothing but hollow skinner box bullshit.
>>
>>384687198
>Stop being better than me at what Iike! Go play soemthing else!!!!!!
>>
gaming isn't necessarily about competition, it's about overcoming a challenge, that can be done to measure up to others but also for personal gratification
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.