[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Untill Dawn

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (120KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
120KB, 1280x720px
>game presents character as dumb ass jock
>when shits hits the fan he becomes the bravest,most rational and the only good characters
>goes through everything to save his GF no matter what

Mike is one of the best vidya characters I have seen in a long time and finally shows that jocks are good people, it is nerds who suck,
>>
Whats up with 4chan Jock/Chad sudden adoration in those last months?people got soo jaded here that they finally give up on self respect?
>>
>>384683321
I like mike but he and the gang do try to shoot Emily before reading the fucking book.
>>
>>384684945
In fairness, Mike knew enough to know that the Wendigo curse could spread from what he'd seen in the Asylum, but didn't know if it was spread by bites. That's not a huge leap in logic to make. And he didn't immediately shoot her, he just tried to quarantine her just in case to keep the entire rest of the group safe. For all Emily knew, she was going to turn and she didn't give a fuck that she might kill everyone else.
>>
>>384685175
The asylum records showed a change over days not hours.Also It didn't help Ashley had an autistic fit over the bite. stupid bitch...
>>
>>384683321
All the characters showed good or interesting development from how they were first portrayed, game was good in that respect.
>>
>>384684735

childhood is thinking that you're better than the jocks and that you'll laugh when you're more successful than they are

adulthood is realising that nobody is perfect, mean kids often become well-adjusted adults, and that you need to be less of a jaded asshole
>>
File: IMG_1915.jpg (32KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1915.jpg
32KB, 612x612px
>>384685482
No. I want a game where everyone is a stupid bastard and no one is redeemed.
>>
>>384684735
I hang out with nerdy dudes and with people you would consider chads and I have to say the latter are more accepting and generally chill.
>>
>>384685721
Injustice sounds like a franchise you'd love.
>>
Aside that asian bitch and Matt I liked everyone.
>>
>>384685614
>mean kids often become well-adjusted adults
Probably because they're the ones doing the bullying rather than being bullied.
>>
>>384686203
How can a grown ass man still be hung up on highschool shit?
>>
Sam > Jessica > Emily >>>>>>Ashley

Sam's got that ass.
>>
>>384686323
probably because it would inform his decisions in regard to people.
>>
>>384686465
Then he's kind of dumb.
>>
>>384686323
I personally only really got bullied a little bit, just some basic "lol, weirdo" stuff. You can do a lot worse. I like to think it didn't affect me that heavily, but being socially ostracized during the formative years of your life when most kids really start actively socializing is probably going to affect you on some level, right?
>>
>>384686603
Maybe a bit, but with a bit of effort it doesn't have to be a big deal. There were plenty of people at my university whose parents had basically forbid them from socializing and they adjusted quickly.
>>
>>384685482
Where was Emily's good or interesting development? She was a cunt from start to finish.
>>
>>384686694
She was the rational one that made the plan to check the radio tower

She was the bad ass motherfucker to escape a wendigo by jumping over a wood chipper and zip lining away. Ashley was the fucking worst cause she became so fucking unstable
>>
>>384686857
But she was still a cunt from start to finish.
Are you saying that because she's the one that has the most time passed fleeing the wendigo?
>>
Cool movie, would watch again.
>>
>>384685917
That's until you realize they're laughing at you behind your back and your little fantasy world comes tumbling down. Then you become a citizen of kekistan.
>>
>>384686857
Ashley was only unstable if you fucking tried to kill her twice.

Otherwise she was sweet and tried her best.
>>
File: 215.jpg (36KB, 600x582px) Image search: [Google]
215.jpg
36KB, 600x582px
>>384688461
>kekistan
r/thedonald go away you fucker
/pol/ is a satire board it doesn't need real retard like you
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.