[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Going to police academy soon, what are some good games where

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 3

File: SWAT_4_Coverart.png (154KB, 256x362px) Image search: [Google]
SWAT_4_Coverart.png
154KB, 256x362px
Going to police academy soon, what are some good games where I can roleplay as a cop/SWAT. I've been playing a whole lot of pic related.
>>
>>384682208
Arma RP servers
>>
>>384682208

Altis Life mod in ArmA 3

It's literal police-work
>>
>>384682425
t.antifa
>>
>>384682208
Police Quest.
True Crime LA.
Driver.
Urban Chaos.
Condemned.
House if the Dead Overkill (Just in case)
>>
>>384682208
Alex?
>>
>>384682208
Luxembourg?
>>
RE5 is pretty good.
>>
Don't worry OP, there's gonna be plenty of larping as a cop for you in real life.
>>
>>384682502

pretty good recommendations.
>>
>>384682208

>being a cop in 2017

Enjoy having your life ruined when some kid pulls a gun on you and the media blames you for not "shooting to injure"
>>
OP, why do you hate black people?
>>
>>384682425
>>384682945
>>384683074
maybe he isn't from the third world shithole of america?
>>
>>384683074
Why don't you?
>>
LA Noire
>>
>>384683074
96% white here anon, not enough darkies here for us to hate them
>>
>>384682208
try SWAT3 too

rainbow six games aren't technically about cops, but the first 3 games play a lot like swat3/4 (minus non lethal) and you can just pretend to be militarized police shooting first asking questions later
>>
SWAT 3 has better and more realistic AI. You can learn proper room clearing procedures just by watching them work. The AI in the game is so effective that you can set up a game with only AI players and they will be able to clear entire missions without any user input, often with little to no casualties. The AI in SWAT 4 in comparison just casually jog to haphazard waypoints with their guns on their hips and it's a crapshoot if they can handle even just one gunman. The greater lethality of combat in 3, the tendency of the enemy AI to wander around more, and the lack of casual safety nets such as door wedges and the ability to mirror under doors also leads to more tension and urgency in combat than in 4.
>>
So when you took the mandatory lie detector test, what did you tell them when they asked you if you've ever seen cp? (I assume you've at least seen a thumbnail if you've been on 4chan long enough)

Did you give them the login info for your exhentai account like they require you to? Remember, they ask you with the lie detector if you withheld any logins from them.
>>
Play SWAT 3 since it's more realistic
>>
>>384683683

If OP's in America, "shoot first, ask questions later" sounds exactly like standard police procedure.
>>
>>384684676
lol is this really a thing in glorious USA?
>>
>>384684942
you can execute enemies who have surrendered without any kind of penalty too so I suppose it's even more accurate haha
>>
>>384684958
In the hiring process for becoming a cop it is.

They also ask you if you have any racist opinions or hang out with any racist people, so I wonder if OP told them about /pol/ and how nigger is like the most common work used on 4chan.
>>
future cop LAPD
>>
>>384685171
I'm pretty clean and confident that my political beliefs are not racist. Also I haven't lied about anything since I was 14. Lie detector was a breeze
>>
>>384684676
Well if you visit 4chan you are bound to found CP.
The thing if you actively search for it.
>>
Going to ROTC today. Been playing a lot of Call of Duty lately.
>>
>>384687017
It doesn't matter. The media or whoever doesn't give a shit about the circumstances if they found out a cop was anywhere near CP, and the natural question that would be asked is
>Have you ever seen CP?
>Yes, I go on 4chan so sometimes I see it but I'm not actively searching for it!
>Then why are you going to a website where you know CP will be posted regularly at all?
>Uhhhh..... dank memes?
Doesn't hold up
>>
File: BZ5jJSo.jpg (96KB, 1024x516px) Image search: [Google]
BZ5jJSo.jpg
96KB, 1024x516px
>>384682425
this

cops stopped being cool a long time ago
>>
>>384688023
Yeah it would be for the best to say just no and be done with it.
>>
Urban Chaos Riot Response
>>
>>384687096
>not JROTC
Would have made the meme better
>>
File: this is you.gif (4MB, 630x354px) Image search: [Google]
this is you.gif
4MB, 630x354px
>>384682425
>>384688279
>>
>>384688023
I actually haven't seen much CP here since wtsnacks got the boot
>>
>>384682208
You're in my spot, sir.
>>
>>384684676
>>384685171
>>384688023
This isn't a normal thing and they don't do this.
>>
>>384682425
there are, you just need to look in the right place
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZY7QCBMWoE
>>
>>384682454
>It's literal police-work
No, anon its rping not real police work. I fuck with the cops so much, literally worst cops I pay half of them off on drug runs.
>>
Ready or Not, when that comes out. I haven't even seen gameplay of that shit and I'm already seduced.
>>
>>384682208
you're from Dubai aren't you, you little faggot?
>>
>>384692546
Polygraphs tests are a completely normal part of the application process for police, a simple google search will confirm this. And yes, they do ask you questions about your personal and criminal history.
>>
>>384682208
Have you tried the Streets of Rage games or NARC?
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.