[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people buy/hoard games they will never even play?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: y tho.jpg (69KB, 987x486px) Image search: [Google]
y tho.jpg
69KB, 987x486px
>>
Nolifes lmao
>>
File: 1499073912556.gif (985KB, 500x252px) Image search: [Google]
1499073912556.gif
985KB, 500x252px
>>384679954

Because that's what modern PC gaming is all about.

It's always specs, benchmarks, planning upgrade paths even though you haven't played a single demanding game that was actually good in years, sperging about theoretical advantages that sound amazing on paper and falling for the steam sale meme to create a massive backlog of things you never actually wanted and will never touch.

There's a reason why every thread where people ask for recomendations of good PC games, it always ends up 404ing. But make a hardware thread and you'll get 500 replies in two hours tops.
>>
Because throughout millions of years of evolution, famines continually wiped out any species that didn't have an irrational obsession with gathering more resources than they needed.
>>
collectionism
>>
>>384680770
cant collect digital games xd
>>
Can't speak for everyone, but personally, I just can't sometimes. When you're depressed, one of the symptoms is that you can't do things that you'd normally enjoy. You see a game in your library that's one of your favorites, and you just can't. even after all the effort you put in to motivating yourself to pick the parts, put them all together, and build the gaming PC of your dreams, that sense of morose sadness, that feeling of utter worthlessness creeps in and you might as well have not bought anything.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.