[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Explain why you hate it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 531
Thread images: 83

File: shit game.png (159KB, 502x198px) Image search: [Google]
shit game.png
159KB, 502x198px
Explain why you hate it
>>
I dunno. I just dislike how long the games are and how everything is the culmination of like four dozen different tiny attributes. Things feel less responsive, you know? Like why are runes and masteries a thing? Plus 0.81 AD per level? Could I get less bullshit and more consistency instead? And with the games being so long, a lot of the time it feels like you're either in an obviously winning game or a lame downward spiral.
>>
>>384678061

I don't.
But I'm not underage so I played a shitload of DotA in Warcraft 3 and can't play MOBA's anymore because, well, I'm not underage.
>>
It's just a shitty version of the original DotA
Why don't you explain why you like it kid?
>>
>>384678061
I don't. I never really enjoyed it though vs playing an RTS so I just don't play MOBAs in general. Guess I'm just too old. But objectively tons of people like it, and it is in fact an actual game with some actual skill and practice involved, this isn't some shitty mobile gacha crap. Maybe at one point I could see people getting mad about it and the effect it had on other genres, but at this point I'm just happy at any popular vidya at all that is actually a video game.
>>
>>384678061
It's like Dota except with all the fun has been replaced with a grind
>>
>>384678061
Too popular
>>
>>384678519
>Why don't you explain why you like it kid?
because he asked question first. if you accept answering question with a question then I am going to say:
why don't you explain why you dont like it?
>>
File: 234213412.jpg (112KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
234213412.jpg
112KB, 600x600px
>>384678061
>Cancer community
>Garbage balancing
>Reused mechanics
>Reworks that completely destroy beloved champions
>M-M-M-Minigames!!!! XD
>Map and textures looks washed out/greyish, no bright colors like the old map had
>Dev team is fucking cancerous
>Lore is completely fucked up
>MUH PRECIOUS ESPORT AND EL SEE AYYS
Thats why. The community is utter fucking garbage and FILLED with autistic manchildren AND children with autism

t. former D2 player who has been playing since early S2 and quit around 1 year ago
>>
>>384678061
I don't. I just think Dota 2 is more challenging and fun. They are both MOBA's, but besides that they would be like CS and Overwatch in comparison.
>>
>>384678061
Why /v/ hates it most likely:
1) Defense is strong in this game, and youngsters prefer agressive playstyle.
2) Takes a lot of concentration to play, and you have to deal with your mistakes til the end of the game or resort to "shit team" meme. First is extremely hard if you're underaged but is essential if you want to get good, second won't help you with anything except venting and you shouldn't even play this game if you can't stay cool.
>>
File: C3929v8.jpg (69KB, 770x960px) Image search: [Google]
C3929v8.jpg
69KB, 770x960px
>>384678061
Permabanned for words.
>>
>>384678061
>Overly copmpeidtive for too simplistic of a game.
>1 map with diffrent skins
>unbalanced characters
>kiting is consitered skill
>Worst community in gaming
>killed RTS
>>
>>384678693
Yeah man, I don't like it because it's a casual version of the original mod, only a few heroes at a time are viable, because the devs are shitty amateurs with 0 experience and can't balance for shit.
The gameplay is also shit, heroes have no physical bodies and just pass through eachother making team fights just blob vs blob, every hero has a teleport(lol?)and there is a bunch of casual shit so you don't have to manage anything.
>separate slot and free ward
>the two extra abilities
>press B to teleport to base from literally anywhere, don't have to manage money for tp scrolls
might as well call it dota for shitters, autopilot edition
And the biggest offender, all heroes are the same, none of the creativity the original had, it's disgusting that people ate this shit up
>>
File: 1484807450559.jpg (85KB, 521x522px) Image search: [Google]
1484807450559.jpg
85KB, 521x522px
>>384678061
played everyday from season 1 to season 4. eventually i ended up playing nothing but league at some point, without even realizing it
the more rating you get the less fun the game is... aggressive play just gets punished way too hard as soon as the enemy jungler knows to take advantage of summoner cooldowns
>>
>>384678061
Because i am the guy who'd feed non-stop
>>
>can be reported for playing 'incorrectly' is normal games
>builds almost repeated every single game with very few changes (enemy team does magic damage? Get MR. They do more AD? Get armor.
>it created autism competitive culture and helped create the esports plague
>few characters 'viable' meanwhile dota almost the entire roster can be used effectively and is used every tournament
>boring character design and abilities still leagues behind HotS or Dota design.
>items barely have any unique uses besides just being a stat stick
>release overpowered characters almost constantly
>awful at balance

I could go on
>>
>>384678829
>have to deal with your mistakes til the end of the game
that's DotA not lol, in lol both teams hit max lvl and everyone can kill eachother in a second, it's garbage
>>
>>384678061
It tries to grab in players by hiring "lol so random, funny, and relatable!!!!!" animators to do ads so they don't have to make the ads themselves
>>
the game takes 3-5+ minutes just to find a match and start, then 10-15 more minutes to start getting fun after boring ass laning phase shit
it keeps you hostage the entire time
in other games when i lose i shrug it off, when i lose in this game feel like i wasted 20-40 minutes of my life
>>
>>384678061
The entire game is based off some dudes warcraft 3 map.
>>
>>384678939
Yea, but why don't you like it though?
>>
>teammate goes 0/8 in lane with 4 farm
>tell him to improve his game for a chance for team to win
>get banned
>>
>>384678061
I dont like MOBAs in general because I dont like PVP
>>
>>384679039
>>can be reported for playing 'incorrectly' is normal games
I can report anyone for anything in any game to be honest
>>384679039
>>builds almost repeated every single game with very few changes (enemy team does magic damage? Get MR. They do more AD? Get armor.
confirmed for not playing the game recently
>few characters 'viable' meanwhile dota almost the entire roster can be used effectively and is used every tournament
only 3 or 4 character out of whole rooster werent picked in competitive play in previous split
>items barely have any unique uses besides just being a stat stick
again confirmed for not playing recently
>release overpowered characters almost constantly
and one more time
>>
>>384678939
Spotted underaged dota fanboy who's cherrypicking "flaws" most of which are not even objective.

>none of the creativity the original had
>Dota 2
>creativity
LOL. Hopefully you do realise that character design in Dota is shit tier, and in League they're very decent.
>>
>>384679238
>>tell him to improve his game for a chance for team to win
pfff yeah I'm sure that's exactly the tone you communicated in.
>>
- linkin park
- naruto
- chins

Also, it is a shit version of DotA. If you can play DotA for free and you don't need any grind, why would you play lol of legends?
>>
>>384679039
Its like the "fun sized" moba. They were afraid to give characters cuh-razy abilities so now when they make new heroes the old ones feel awful to play and seem like relics. DotA is definitely the thinking man's moba with the highest skill cap while also being fun

But HotS is the super smash of moba and is just fun to fart around in.
>>
Got rid of URF
>>
>>384679283
You're an idiot if you still kept this installed after 2012. Your opinion has no worth shiteater
>>
>>384679380
Where did I mention dota 2 you mouthbreather?
Don't talk shit about creativity if you're one of those lolshitters, develop some self awareness and realize that most of the heroes you played had the same abilities but reskinned
>>384679237
Retard
>>
>>384679537
>You're an idiot if you still kept this installed after 2012.
I doubt he still has dota installed though.
>>
>>384679537
great reply
>>
cause im a contrarian who will call anyone reddit and pass judgement upon every other opinion by using meaningless labels and buzzwords instead of entertaining the argument
>>
All mobas including overwatch are designed by to make you feel like you have skill when you win. It's only when you lose do you see the truth, that you cannot accurately determine your skill level.
>>
>>384679596
>Where did I mention dota 2 you mouthbreather?
here
>don't have to manage money for tp scrolls

>>384679618
i play hots, lol, dota 2 and have w3 installed to play with friends
>>
>>384679714
That's DotA moron, stop posting anytime
>>
>>384678061
It has been raped by chinks. This game died after season 3.
>>
>>384679797
also dota 2
>>
>>384678061
I've never like the camera perspective.
They kept continuously taking out things I thought were interesting and fun to play.
Masteries are now this choose one garbage and runes have always just been F2P currency sinks.
Items have been continuously revamped into the current mess.
Dragon advantage being permanent stat buffs is pretty retarded and I don't like Rift Herald that much either.
>>
First they ruined my favorite champion, then they ruined my new favorite champion, then they ruined my third favorite champion, and I quit when they ruined my fourth favorite champion.
Fuck Tencent.
>>
>>384679596
>Dota (2)
>creativity
As if there was a difference.

Do you agree that Dota has shit character design or do we confirm that you're just an underaged fanboy?
>>
>>384679828
This total gookfest not worth investing in anymore the money spenders have a hard time letting go though hehe.
>>
if chinks have control of riot games and dictate everything they do why they allowed them to sue themselves?
>>
File: 1481133082533.png (1MB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1481133082533.png
1MB, 1080x1080px
Everything in league seems like a slower, weaker version of something else from Dota. Also its esports is boring as fuck compared to Dota as well.
>>
>>384679892
Except I never mentioned it was 2, but did specifically mention the first in that reply chain, just admit you sperged out for no reason and fuck off
>>
>>384680074
>just admit you sperged out for no reason and fuck off
I admit you are talking to multiple people at the same time because that wasn't me.
>>
>>384679958
dota 2 had shit design
dota had great design, and it didn't have to ride your dick to be 'good'
And the original mod is creative as fuck, just look at the heroes available, compare that to lols everything is the same 5 reskinned heroes and you might start appreciating all the hate that shitty game gets
>>
>>384680042
> Everything in league seems like a slower, weaker version of something else from Dota.
>slower
Literally what?

Did you not play league at all and judging by some 0.25x speed videos or something? League is significantly faster and harder mechanically.
>>
File: 1422509324847.jpg (12KB, 226x225px) Image search: [Google]
1422509324847.jpg
12KB, 226x225px
When I tried it, which was years ago:

>Client was garbage
>Had to do 10 bot matches before queuing up for a regular game
>Could only use the heroes on rotation, looked like a grind to get anyone else
>Had to grind a hero to unlock powerups
>Graphics were garbage
>Voiceacting was annoying
>Early game fights either only happened near a bush or not at all

All I remember of the hero design was playing some ice bird thing and hating the fuck out of everything about the game.

Later on I tried out dota and metamorphosed into a proper dotard, but these days I play more hots than anything because of 7.00. I also don't really hate LoL either, but the concept truly does not appeal to me. Too much short range skirmishing, not enough focus on wombo combos and counter-combos.
>>
>>384678061
Dota's just better and for all of League's talk about being new player friendly and easier I think Dota's easier too
not mechanically but in terms of all the shit you need to know League just crams in so much garbage
>start league fresh with no knowledge of the competitive scene
>you're going to need to know every position
>how to interact with each other (jungle leashing, helping in ganks)
>how items interact with stats and abilities, which is less obvious than in Dota
>need to level up your account for runes/masteries/whatever
you can probably skate by as a new dota player on minimal game knowledge until you get your shit together
>>
>>384680143
Yeah, multiple retards isn't surprising here, if someone doesn't mention the number 2, you have no reason to think it is the second installment, especially if the second one is a straight up rip off and one of my points was creativity
>>
>>384680181
>is the same 5 reskinned
please sort lol champions into five groups and explain your reasoning to back your statement
>>
>>384680190
League pretends to be faster by giving every character spammable spells and making people dance back and forth since they're all skill shots but the actual game flow of meaningful things happening on the map is way slower.
>>
>>384680181
Dota 1 had virtually unexistent character design since all characters were just copied from WC3, son. Only their abilities were different.
>>
File: 1435889456131.png (492KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1435889456131.png
492KB, 500x500px
>>384680190
>longer cooldowns
>no tp scrolls
>blink is fucking what? 5 minutes cooldown?
>movement speeds

Pic related can jump across the map.
>>
>>384680281
please fuck right off, you know it's true because you're the tard playing it religiously.
You never notices the similarities? How samey every heroes abilities are?
Nice bait
>>
>>384680190
>literally
Underage located
>mechanically harder
No denying, no micro, no chaining

And no, keeping your retardation under control in lane is not a mechanic.
>>
>>384680371
>I think X
>can you explain?
>nice bait
great post
>>
>>384680337
It's not non-existant, it's taken from the game and the designs are great
>>
>>384680417
>think
Keep pretending dude, maybe you're just too stupid to notice, I probably expect too much from the average loltard
>>
>>384680371
Ok. Let's do it your way then. League of Legends is better than any other game on the market. I end this discussion right here and because I had the last word what I say is final and true.
>>
>>384678061
It's not Dota
>>
>>384680337
>all characters were just copied from WC3
wrong
>>
>no monkey to bring you items

game is for blue collar plebs
>>
File: nerfnow.png (247KB, 700x600px) Image search: [Google]
nerfnow.png
247KB, 700x600px
>>384678061

the enforced meta and the fact that riot has extremely specific design philosophies when it comes to champions means there's very little room for actual experimentation with champions and strategies. champions are designed with a specific role in mind, and if for some reason they step outside that role they will be nerfed and/or reworked until they fit perfectly into the little mold that riot decided they fit into. this also results in the community babyraging at anything outside of what riot has deemed "correct". something is considered a troll pick if it isn't what riot intended for it, that is until some korean plays it in a pro game then all of the sudden it's meta and not a troll pick anymore.

also balancing is an absolute joke. half the roster is just a worse version of another champion at this point because they don't know how to control power creep with reworks and new champions.
>>
popular
>>
>>384680504
>statements without explanations/reasoning/ any back up are facts.

well then see>>384680505
>>
I don't hate it, but i got bored of it 5 years ago
>>
File: 4XTFNGL.png (10KB, 370x320px) Image search: [Google]
4XTFNGL.png
10KB, 370x320px
>>384680190
>League is significantly faster and harder mechanically.

Excuse me?
>>
>>384680326
>League pretends to be faster by giving every character spammable spells
>pretends
It is in fact faster, and the fact that some (not all, as long as you do not consider a spell to be spammable as long as you can cast it say 3 times without spending all your mana) characters do have spammable spells does not make the game any slower.

>the actual game flow of meaningful things
The fact that you do not understand which things in league are meaningful does not mean they do not exist though. Compared to League, Dota is a random shitfest.
>>
Riot is garbage at balancing champion kits and damage scaling and probably 30% of the champion pool is "no fun allowed" champions that are just plain awful to lane against (e.g. Malzahar, Fizz, Heimerdinger) or have such little counterplay opportunity it's a joke

I still play it though
>>
>>384680505
>>384680578
>want me to sort the hundreds of heroes
you're not worth the effort, besides, you played it, if you didn't notice the copy paste abilities then you're just stupid.
Or maybe you never played the original mod and just don't know what I'm talking about, again, I expected too much.
People here like to jerk off about the technical side of arguments, but seemingly don't care about the topic being discussed, must be an american thing
its pretty much all layed out to you, a bit crudely, here
>>384678939
>>
>>384680515
Name ten characters not copied from WC3.
>>
>>384680840
>you're not worth the effort,
then its not worth my time to continue reading your post
>>
>>384678061
Are MOBA's still relevant? Barely hear about them nowadays
>>
>>384678061
I don´t hate the game, I hate the toxic underage player community.
>>
>>384678061

the matches take fucking forever.

i used to play this game religiously and didn't really notice it because it was the only moba i played, but after playing some dota and hots it's extremely apparently just how slow paced league is compared to them.

when the average game length is half an hour, and the chance of you getting shit teammates can pad that length out to nearly 45 fucking minutes for a single game that results in a loss, it gets extremely exhausting to even bother playing.
>>
>>384678061
I played a little bit of open beta, up to the end of S1.

I tried playing again during S2, but it just wasn't the same game. One of my favorite heroes, Udyr, was pretty ineffective and not nearly as versatile as he had been, and I often found myself forced into playing AD roles when really, I liked playing supports (provided I had a decent team. They don't have to be perfect, we all make mistakes, but when you're at 1800, you shouldn't be repeatedly making the same mistakes game after game), or junglers, and my favored heroes weren't the same anymore.

Everything had completely changed, and become borderline unrecognizable. People were insufferable as ever, and while they tend to get slightly better, and slightly more cooperative once you get to gold/plat, the difference was almost negligible. Also, they continually released overpowered heroes, waited a week until they had been bought, and then nerfed them.

Also, the skill ceiling was far lower than DotA2, and in general, LoL didn't reward high skill players nearly as much as they are in DotA2.

I had a lot of fun, but it just wasn't the same game. I don't think I'd even recognize it if I tried to play now, so I stick to the occasional game of DotA2.
>>
Why do LoL characters have much better character design than DotA 2 characters? We all know DotA 2 is the non-retard version of LoL, yet most characters look like shit.
>>
>>384680943
If your genre is based on a mod and not a single successor manages to top said mod in quality then your 'genre' probably doesn't have a future
>>
>>384680886
>not only moving the goalposts but wanting to be spoonfed
reddit is that way friend
>>
>>384678061
It's really boring to watch.

I don't generally install malware so I've never considered actually playing it.
>>
>>384679436
>But HotS is the super smash of moba and is just fun to fart around in.
Didn't HotS die? I played during preseason a lot but quit due to MM issues (I regularly saw rank 3 players get matched with rank 47 players).

I'm keen on playing some more for nostalgia and to see where its gone, but not sure if its worth the time.
>>
>>384678061
Right now? The direction the game is taking.

Its pretty clear that the game is being designed for "epic and flashy outplays". Every new champ or redesign has a dash. The lethality rework is literally targetted at bursting the target and getting the fuck out. Its fucking hilarious how this item, zed and yasuo exists but they deemed it OP how veigar has instant stuns.
>>
>>384681085
Yeah, I knew that you can't. Not surprised by the fact you know where reddit is, you belong there after all.
>>
Even the calmest of people turn into raging faggots when playing. Also the hero design is utter trash with the only thing keeping it on peoples radar is porn of waifus released over half a decade ago.
>>
>>384681059
Because lol designs are stolen characters from all sorts of material + generic fapbait, which is easymode as far as designing things go.
Dota 2 designs are what dota 1 would be like if it overdosed on krokodil
>>
>>384681268
>"SPOONFEED ME!!!"
>>
Because a single mistake can easily put you in a deficit, meaning you have to play super safe for the next 25 minutes and its boring as hell. Complete waste of time.
>>
>>384678061

the fundamental crime of league is that you cant use any character

the second crime is that that doesnt matter since theyre all identical anyway
>>
>>384681317
>if it overdosed on chinese market
see skeleton king
>>
>>384681445
Simple, and to the point.
But autistic lol casuals will ignore this
>>
>>384681317
>Because lol designs are stolen characters from all sorts of material + generic fapbait, which is easymode as far as designing things go.
And Dota didn't steal any designs? Blizzard designed all WC3 characters by themselves, and didn't steal any ideas from absolutely anybody?

>Dota 2 designs are what dota 1 would be like if it overdosed on krokodil
Sounds like a perfect excuse to not even attempt to make a decent looking characters.
>>
>>384678829

> no gold penalty on death
> have to deal with mistakes
>>
>>384678789
>you dont have to interact with the community
>balancing is usually alright, nothing obscenely OP but agree that a lot of stuff is underpowered
>?
>yeah i dont understand why they dont just make new characters
>what's wrong with this?
>old map looked really bad, current map looks atleast like they hired an artist instead of ripping assets and created an artstyle
>?
>playing any RTS or MOBA for the lore is stupid
>you don't have to participate in this?
>>
The only good thing league ever did was call their characters champions instead of heroes, at least now i know whose opinion to disregard when these children try to invade other games.
>>
>>384681414
No idea who are you quoting. Do I need to say that there is no reason to be angry if you happened to be wrong on the internet?
>>
>>384678061
They go through weird periods of character design

>press ability to do it three times
>ability puts debuff that "pops" after hitting target with auto-attack or another ability
>character can dash that resets somehow.

After playing HotS its painfully obvious that Riot is playing it safe with abilities, making league too boring really.
>>
>>384679537
welp you sure got him
>>
am i the only girl around here who plays dota 2
>>
>>384681698
>if you happened to be wrong on the internet?
>"i-i-if you hurt my feeling you lose the argument"
reddit is that way
>>
>>384681598
>dota
>can immediately buyback as long as you have enough gold
>have to deal with mistakes
Wow that was hard.
>>
>>384678061

> this thread

how will lol ever recover? Fucking every flaw laid bare
>>
>>384681587
WC3 has a style, even many years later it still holds up, naturally it's not 100% ocdonutsteel but it's not near the level of lol thievery
DotA still looks better than dota 2 or lol
>>
>>384681598

not that guy but lol statistically ends up being more snowbally since you can't hurt the enemy economy as much as in dota

if a team in dota has a carry with a big lead and you manage to gank him it will swing the tides back in a big way. To get the same effect in LoL you would need to gank them successfully many times. This is why dota games have more upsets
>>
>>384681807
>reddit is that way friend
>reddit is that way
I knew that underaged are not very smart, but I'm not sure if I'm not talking to a parrot right now.
>>
>>384678061
I don't. I like it more than Dota 2. League > DotA > Dota 2 for me.
>>
>>384681852

>ctrl + f
>"flash"
>no results

they missed one
>>
>>384682003
No, it was stated, just not that ability specifically, but their 2 bonus bullshits in general
>>
>>384681869
One day you will realise none of the "ideas" today are 100% original and unique, they're either good or not. There is no reason to blame people for using good ideas regardless if they "came up with them" or just stole them, as long as they're good and well implemented.
>>
Okay, as some who has been playing since pre s1 (mostly because of friends recently)
>skillgap being constantly reduced by spoonfeeding silverbabbies with free wards, jungle timers, etc
>launcher sucks balls, full of bugs, random disconnects, etc even though they moved from adobe air to chromium based
>too much focus on shitty fucking esport I don't care about, literal ads about some fucking ugly piece of shit on the launcher frontpage leaving less time to fix the currently ~200 bugs present with morde and such
>Flash is still not removed from the game because retarded bronzies would bitch about it
>remaking champions for the worse
>removing actual fun from the game (AP Yi, AP Sion, etc)
>a big chunk of champions are literally unusable because of how weak they are compared to the rest and riot does fuck all to fix (Singed, Urgot, Quinn, Aatrox, etc)
>report and honor systems don't work AT ALL
and so on
>>
>>384678061
it's fun
>>
>>384678061
Its bigger than dota2
>>
>>384678061

As much as I shit on Riot's old "anti-fun" and "burden of knowledge" platitudes, it's better than having to read a paragraph about how Kayn can walk through walls AND gets slowed less AND heals AND can extend the duration if you stand on your hands and draw a rectangle with your big toe on the screen

They want to do a lot of shit in four abilities and it leads them to bloat them with stats and features that are counter intuitive and just make the whole game a clusterfuck.

Also, % max health damage on everything.
>>
>>384682108
>good and well implemented.
I take it you don't like lol then?
Generic as fuck basic designs
>>
>>384681914
>"im 20 years old hahahah im so adult. im going to show those underageds ahahahah"
>>
File: 1454092430032.jpg (5KB, 195x195px) Image search: [Google]
1454092430032.jpg
5KB, 195x195px
>all these buttblasted dotofags
>>
>>384681691
Holy shit so this is the average lolbab of /v/
Do yourself a favor and kill yourself
>>
>>384682276
Does Dota have better character design in your opinion?
>>
Because when i talk friends about it they think they are making an "investment" with skins.
>>
>>384682445
Yep, warcraft 3 does have better designed units than lol
>>
>>384682483
This was actually true back in s1-2 when selling accounts was a thing, I made big bucks grinding accs to plat, buying limited skins and then selling
>>
>>384682397
>implying
Have you learned anything except >implying and "le reddit" yet?
>>
>>384678061
I don't I just don't like it
>>
>>384682742
Kill yourself you fucking shitstain
>>
>>384678061
Balance is a joke. Riot rotates 30 champions which are playable every few patches. Meanwhile in Dota 90% of the hero pool is viable.
>>
>>384682742
not an argument
>>
File: 1344176901527.jpg (578KB, 3840x2400px) Image search: [Google]
1344176901527.jpg
578KB, 3840x2400px
>>384678061
1. community sucks
2. art style was garbage for years until a major overhaul, still pretty bad
3. games are formulaic, not allowed to do anything interesting or fun or unique because you will be banned for trying to change the meta (fucking boring wow)
4. Whoever wins the first team fight wins the game xD because of the faggot snowbally nature of the game
5. At every level, game assumes the player is dumb: no denying, no controlling minions because that would be too hard, no remembering ability names everything is just "MORGANA'S Q," no learning new metas because that would be too hard, no learning multiple item builds because only 1 is allowed otherwise you are banned because multiple item builds would be too hard, no getting punished for position mistakes because that would be too hard so we add flash to save yourself, no having low HP heroes because that would be too hard so every hero has massive HP compared to the subgenre standard, no tower diving because that would be too hard so towers shoot massive 700 damage Atomic Cannonballs that nuke everyone's HP instantly

Heroes of newerth was better in every way besides being >dedgaem and dota 2 is massively superior now.
>>
>>384682638
Do not agree with you here. Do you think that League doesn't have any well designed character?
>>
>>384678061
It ruined my life
>>
>>384682276
>Generic as fuck basic designs
Nice subjective opinion right there. I give you permission to put a bullet inside your skull.
>>
>>384678061
>no denies and little punishment for mistakes
>pay2win
>meta-locked down harder than a 7yr old puss
>garbage community and underage players
>all the heroes are the fucking same
do I really need to go on
>>
File: fuck this shit.png (141KB, 350x729px) Image search: [Google]
fuck this shit.png
141KB, 350x729px
>>384678061
Community is a cesspool, otherwise I like the game itself. If bots were as good as real ppl I would've played vs bots.
>>
>>384682808
>>384682830
calm down
>>
File: 1493944172290.png (191KB, 640x645px) Image search: [Google]
1493944172290.png
191KB, 640x645px
Fuck the Chinese
Fuck Tencent
Fuck Riot
Fuck feminists
Fuck Anthony Burch
Fuck Z Klein or whatever that SJW piece of shit's name was

Fuck League
>>
>>384679207
this
>>384678326
also this
>>384678789
kinda this too
>>384679692
sort of this too
>>384680540
especially this

i only play this garbage because its popular. its amazing to me that once upon a time, when this game wasn't popular, it managed to actually get popular. its so trash but i guess it was less trash back then
>>
>>384682732
>spread misinformation
>get upset when proven wrong
reddit is that way
>>
>>384680540
>valve dr.ones still think this image is objective and not blatant fanboyism for their own game

Lmao
>>
>>384681814
>as long as you have enough gold

The important part there. Also not mentioning that you can't earn gold after buying back for a period of time.
>>
>>384682861
It has a few, but it's quite boring really, like when a modder takes a bunch of designs from other games and just ports them since he's not making profit
For example, Ahri, one of the characters everyone fawns over, is just a generic youkai
And don't forget the men, garen with a sword, garen with a spear, garen with an axe, very generic
>>
File: 1490735105314.jpg (30KB, 403x432px) Image search: [Google]
1490735105314.jpg
30KB, 403x432px
I play LoL and have never played DotA in my life, here's my issues with the game
>Anti-consumer tactics
Like every f2p game, there's a catch. Champions cost money. If you want to save up for a specific champ, it'll take a long time. 6300 is a lot of IP for a new player. Not to mention runes and rune pages. A single +8 HP rune is +800 IP. That's many games for a only slight, but necessary increase in power. Yes, runes are going away, but this practice was in affect for like 7 years.
>Balance changes take too long
Balance in LoL used to be much better. Things typically were nerfed in just a week. Now, blatantly OP champions/items can stay overpowered for months without ever being touched. Recent example of this is S6 Graves. He was clearly broken but received no meaningful nerfs for about an entire year.
>Riot plays favorites
This ties into the above, but some champs are deemed "Riot's favorites" and are treated like pets. These champs receive special treatment. These champs will always maintain both a high winrate and playrate and always have new skins produced for them. Riot will never let these champs fall out of popularity, even if they're overpowered and downright unfun to play against
>Boring meta/forced meta
Anything unorthodox is usually promptly nerfed by Riot. Player created meta is not allowed. Remember when Taliyah came out and people maxed W instead of Q? The dev who mad her was so assblasted because he designed her Q to be maxed first he completely changes around all the numbers so you HAD to max Q. There was no longer an option. This design philosophy is extremely boring
>>
>>384682832
You are overexaggerating so much but I won't bother arguing. Waste of my time. Just gonna say half of your shit is wrong for the sake of shitting on the game.
>>
>>384678061
>queue up for LoL
JUST DO IT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAEQvlaZgKY
>>
>>384682934
No dude, you're only allowed to be a little bitch inside the game's chat
>>
>>384681776
i am a girl btw
did I mention I am a girl?
>>
>>384678061
>not every moba aren't shit
>like this other moba
>did this right
Something something competitive idiocy and money.
>>
>>384678061
They got rid of my favorite mode in dominion. :sadface:
>>
File: 1469280990838.jpg (242KB, 798x815px) Image search: [Google]
1469280990838.jpg
242KB, 798x815px
>>384683056
>Fuck Anthony Burch
I'll never get over that. The fucking faggot gets hired and immediately starts talking about my waifu like this. It's a fucking nightmare.
>>
>>384683176
>At every level, game assumes the player is dumb
Bet that hit real close to home lolfriend
>>
>>384683101
I'm not the one using everything I learned this summer in a pathetic attempt to redeem myself after fucking up so badly though. Will you even be able to sleep well today?
>>
>>384681691
Christ fuck learn to greentext or don't even try to respond again in such fashion.
>>
>>384683120

how is it fanboyism? making everything broken is a flawed way of balancing. it might feel good to play as but it feels absolutely awful to play against, moreso than the other two shown in the image.
>>
>>384678061
I don't hate it, it just feels so slow after taking a break.
>>
>>384683395
ive been here since 2014 so you should respect me newfag
>>
>>384678061
>balance at times is just straight up shit and riot takes ages to fix it
>new champs released have kits overloaded with utility
>e-sports being pushed on everyone

I enjoyed it when there was no meta and you could experiment. Ironically I still watch LCK and worlds from time to time.
>>
File: 1417263173400.jpg (25KB, 287x266px) Image search: [Google]
1417263173400.jpg
25KB, 287x266px
>>384683342
>>
>yasuo has been OP since release but is considered 'fine' and doesn't get gutted because he's the only high skill cap champ in the game that can look awful when played by an ape but can solo carry games when played by a good player

one of my biggest gripes about the game desu
>>
File: kinghomer.gif (179KB, 375x375px) Image search: [Google]
kinghomer.gif
179KB, 375x375px
>>384683342
>so beta he actually apologizes for being himself on his twitter handle
>>
>>384683614
>when there was no meta
There was always a meta since beta. Take off the rose tinted telescopes.
>>
>>384682952
>>pay2win
I dislike league a lot but this is not true. Its pay-to-not-grind. Its almost as bad but you can still win with free rotation and good amount of cheaper champs. That being said I will say you'd have to have downs to not recognize the supreme power and mobility creep.
>>
>>384683718
Yasuo was a fucking joke from day one. They released a manaless champion whose passive is double crit chance and free shields every five seconds. I had pretty much stopped playing by the time he was released and when a friend showed me I remember saying out loud

>"Does Riot even play this fucking game anymore?"
>>
>>384681776
No. Insils is like 6k+ and plays.
>>
>>384683905
Except before mid season two that meta was consistently shifting as people were still trying to figure out the optimal way to play the game. The issue is that the optimal way has been found for near a decade now and rather than changing it up and breathing fresh air into it like dota patches do they decided to lock people into it more and more.
>>384684198
>whose passive
Which one, he has at least 4 with no mana, free shield, infinite dashes, double crit, free long ranged harass, and then no skill wind wall that blocks tons of shit it shouldn't and does it for 4 seconds.
>>
>>384683718
>>384684198
t. silver shitters
>>
>>384684198
I said that when Kalista was released. A champion that can dashes whenever she attacks. Thank god they nerfed her into the ground.
>>
File: 1403025716016.png (294KB, 666x666px) Image search: [Google]
1403025716016.png
294KB, 666x666px
>>384683718
>Yasuo
>OP

Holy shit how much of a bronzie can you be to think that. I usually come to these threads to laugh about the misconceptions of League because no one here actually plays the game but this one gets me because some people are actually retarded enough to think Yasuo is OP
>>
Shallow, horrid community, terrible developers, garbage engine, chink overlords, mediocre graphics, bland meta, shit f2p model, and last but not least MOBA trash
>>
>>384678061
>perma banned because MUH RACISM
>forced to play in a game with tards for minimum 20 minutes, average 30 minutes thanks to riot punishing leavers for no reason
id rather play PUBG where I can leave at any time and the time to start a new game is 2 min max.
>>
>>384684576
>Holy shit how much of a bronzie can you be to think that.
Reminder that only kids care about 'ranks'
People knew it was bullshit and usually terribly made before, but now tards eat it up.
>>
>Compared to League, Dota is a random shitfest.

That's actually hilarious coming from a league, because when I used to play league (back before Ziggs was released) I could barely fucking manage to make out what the fuck was happening in teamfights sometimes. Where in D2 I can tell what each hero is doing in a teamfight, from what spells to items they have casted. Every spell and item effect is very distinct in DotA 2.
>>
>>384684683
now you can surrender at 15
>>
>>384678061
I will never forgive them for what they did to Morde, haven't played the game since.
>>
>>384684693
this is what bronzies actually believe in
>>
>>384680190
>faster
yes
>harder
hell no

league is more responsive thats it
>>
>>384684693
only bronzies don't care about rank
>>
>>384685063
still not good enough, especially since it takes EVERYONE agreeing for it to happen which is even LESS likely than a 20 minute surrender.

the only way to save this game is to let anyone leave at any time without punishment in normals, double elo punishment in ranked.

AND permanently put back urf as an alternate game mode.
>>
>>384678061
Team games are filled with the most fucking cancerous players on the internet. Just got sick of people whining and blaming everyone but themselves every game.
Doesn't help that Riot balance is literally retarded and the game basically became unplayable after season 3.

I play fighting games now when I want something competitive.
>>
>>384684683
>forced to play in a game with tards

Bu that's intended, anon. You belong with them.
>>
>>384684467
>A champion that can dashes whenever she attacks.
Their obsession with movement mechanics reached a fever pitch with her.
>>
>>384678061
Grind

I'd be more open to it if you just had to grind for heroes but grinding for lvl 30/runes/masteries is pretty stupid.

Also how the mm doesnt take level into account early. Its hard to win lane against someone with a keystone and flash/tp if the only sums you have is ghost and heal. This is a really bad mechanic for newbies because they dont get a good feel for how strong they are t a given point in the game (either feel too strong or too weak)
>>
>>384685308
guess im playing PUBG then.

fuck off riot retards.
>>
>>384685278
After some time I only played ARAMs. I never had to worry about retarded teammates anymore.
>>
>>384685206
>>384685252
This is what I'm talking about, ranks make these tards think it makes their skill somehow official, it's usually an insultingly simple calculation that anyone with a brain should not care about. But these are lolshitters I'm talking to
>>
>>384685352
In the November revamp of runes all of those will be free and available at lvl 1, also most people get to 30 by learning the game fairly quickly, that's why the playerbase is so high despite the barrier entry
>>
because it's far too team-based and frustrating. you're basically guarenteed to only ever have fun with this game 50% of the time
>>
Why do Moba's elicit such a heated opinion? I played dota 1 and dota 2 back in the day and now I play LoL with friends and I have had fun with both. I'm not very good at either though.
>>
>>384685228
>dota is harder mechanically
This is how you spot a dota fanboy.
>>
>>384685581
this is how you spot a lolshitter
>>
>>384678829
>Defense is strong in this game
haha no
>>
>>384685561
Lots of people pretend to be good at mobas so when they come from one to another and get shit on they automatically assume that it's because that another moba is just a bad game.
>>
>>384685561
But then we wouldn't have the need to shitpost
>>
>>384685581
Its still true no matter how much you twist and turn on it
Dota is objectively much more fundamentally harder than League by miles
and this is coming from someone who have played League for 8 years now
>>
File: 250px-352Kecleon.png (61KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-352Kecleon.png
61KB, 250x250px
>>384679596
>Dota
>creative
Theres literally a character called Spectre who is, guess what? A Spectre. Ooooo spoopie ghostie is more creative than a character who joins a dark order to learn from it's master in order to assassinate him, take over his order and free a country.
>>
>>384685748
But with lol you can now stop pretending, since it's so piss easy anyone can play it and be good.
All the shitters that never played games were always the ones jerking off to lol the most irl
Naturally the few that did try DotA got shit on and never bothered to get good
>>
>>384685862
>Dota is harder mechanically
>Why?
>Because it is

How about actual arguments? Dota is deeper to learn because the scope of stuff to learn is bigger, that makes sense, but prove the mechanically harder.
>>
>>384685871
Creative in terms of gameplay, tard.
LoL plays it safe with their abilities and most of its heroes end up being copy paste of the same thing
They couldn't come up with an original play style to save their life
>>
File: 1488799884834.jpg (12KB, 315x300px) Image search: [Google]
1488799884834.jpg
12KB, 315x300px
>>384681691
>YOU DONT HAVE TO INTERACT WITH THE COMMUNITY
it's a team-based online multiplayer assfaggots you retarded assfaggot
>>
>>384686047
>the scope of stuff to learn is bigger
>prove the mechanically harder.
>more mechanics
>not harder
s t r e a m l i n e d c a s u l d u m p s t e r f i r e
>>
>>384686189
You know what mechanics are right?
>>
>>384686047
Not him but these are just thoughts from someone who tried it before. Some things might be wrong or outdated.

>movement is super clunky
>no/worse skillshot indicators
>bigger reliance on active items, more buttons to keep track of
>controlling multiple units at once
>last hitting is a lot harder early game due to less auto attack damage combined with the clunky movement and attack system
>>
>>384685921
How comes most dota players which get into league just immediately get shit on and never come back then? Gee, I wonder.

It can't be because even though they're of the same genre, they're different games which require a lot of practice to get used to, right anon?
>>
File: lolta.jpg (610KB, 2908x2212px) Image search: [Google]
lolta.jpg
610KB, 2908x2212px
>>384685581
Except that I have played more lol in the last 3 months than I have played of dota since 2012.

Ive just played enough of both to make an educated statement.
>>
>>384686370
>plat
>being able to make an educated statement
lmaooooo
>>
>>384681691
>nothing obscenely OP
Have you played the current patch? They had to hotfix two champs and an item because they were too OP. I like League, but I'm not delusional.
>>
>>384686260
Well someone doesn't
And it's not the people whose game has str/int/agi attributes, destructible obstacles all over the map, turn rate, actual physical presence in the map, heroes with original play styles etc etc
>>
>>384685454
Idk its pretty easy to get paired with smurfs. My friends got me into trying league, and while I went on like an 8 game win streak (spammed Garen), I lost the 9th game to a plat smurf (there were like 4 other smurfs in the game,distributed among both teams).

There are also level 30 people who are absolute dogshit that win every duel/trade because keystone xdd. I recall that a perfectly executed trade with Jax (one of the strongest traders in the game) just gets invalidated because muh balanced I deal 150% damage in trades xd deathfire touch
>>
> No actual hard carries (hypercarries and hyperscaling are just buzwords, the game has none)
> Reddit tier community
> Design team are absolute cowards with active items
> Enforced meta

The most interesting concept LoL has are summoner spells but they don't want to give them a chance.
>>
File: RisingThunder.jpg (352KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
RisingThunder.jpg
352KB, 1920x1080px
>>384678061
Because RIOT bought out and killed Rising Thunder just so they could force the devs into making their own LoL themed fighting game.
>>
>>384686364
Whatever moron, you missed the point and you're making shit up
>>
File: 2314234124.jpg (11KB, 259x200px) Image search: [Google]
2314234124.jpg
11KB, 259x200px
>>384686047
Holy fucking shit after all these years you SHOULD KNOW WHY
Every fucking time we're having this Dota vs LoL thread the difference gets explained every fucking time

1: Less homogenization. Because almost everything in league scales with one stat or another, it makes the power-spikes of the various heroes very consistent. This is not the case in Dota. Some heroes only get good after 35 minutes of farming. Certain ones are completely invincible, until the 25 minute mark and then their effectiveness plummets like a rock. This means that your style of play is forced to adapt, as certain heroes become more powerful or less powerful.

2: Bigger hero diversity. Because all the heroes in Dota are free, Icefrog, the main designer of the game can make very strange, out-there heroes that fill a very particular niche, or have a very unique mechanic, while still giving players incentive to pick them. It allows for situational picks. During any mayor Dota tournament, almost every hero gets picked or banned at least once. It also means that a lot of heroes have noticable weaknesses that can be exploited by other heroes.

3: Itemization is a much more important thing in Dota. While it technically has less items, the item-builds are much more free form, because there's very little overlap between items, and many items have powerful active abilities. Because of this itemization, it is possible for a hero to be put in a core position or a support position, and both can be equally viable (An example of that would be Naga Siren.) The best example of how powerful items can be, would be the Blink Dagger, which is essentially like Flash, except it has a 12 second cooldown and double the range, but if you get hit by an enemy hero, you can't use it for 3 seconds. A hero picking this up on your team, or on your enemy team, means you have to change your play style, because they now have a much better way to engage your team.

1/???
>>
>>384686370
>plat
>after 800+ games
>negative winrate
>caitlyn main
>educated statement
Not sure if bait.
>>
>>384686431
lets see yours buddy. You'd think the platinum vayne main would be first in line to talk about leagues mechanical difficulty. Sorry it's not fitting your narrative.
>>
>>384686450
Neither Cho nor singed were obscenely OP. Duskblade is funny as hell however
>>
>>384686656
Diamond in s3 (before they fucked with ranks), but sold my account. Yeah yeah don't believe me w/e, I played lots of vayne/ezreal (and not that faggot blue build). Wouldn't be surprised fi you didn't even know what blue ez was kek
>>
File: 12342143.jpg (12KB, 329x329px) Image search: [Google]
12342143.jpg
12KB, 329x329px
>>384686047
>>384686587
4: More than 1 lane setup. League at this point has been balanced in such a way that you always have 1 support, 1 top, 1 mid, 1 bot, and a jungler. (This might've been changed, been a while since Ive played that garbage). In Dota, especially in higher ranks, there's many strategies that are viable. 3 heroes in one lane, it's viable. 2 heroes mid, viable. 1 hero who is just constantly ganking, a jungler and 3 solo lanes, it's viable, though that one is not very easy, and you need strong laners to make it work.

5: Stronger abilities. While abilities in Dota, generally, don't scale (very much), they are more powerful in general. Stuns, slows and silences last for a very long time when compared to league, and nukes, because they don't scale, are devastating in the early game. The other side to that is that spells in Dota also have longer cooldowns and cost more mana, meaning that you have to be rather conservative with your abilities in the early game. Abilities have a lot more impact, but are used more sparingly.

6: Turn-times, cast-points and attack animations. These are very noticable things in Dota, that a new player, especially coming from league, will have to get used to. This is mostly in Dota to keep the game balanced. For example, there's a hero named Drow, who is a bit like Ashe, in that she has frost-arrows. Drow has a big attack-range, can attack very fast, and thus, if she didn't have a turn-rate, would be able to kite an enemy hero for all eternity. In Dota, you are forced to make a choice: fight, or run.
Now, sadly, Dota has not really solved the toxicity part, and I do believe league puts more emphasis on quick, immediate plays compared to Dota, while Dota is a lot more about planning, strategy and timing. As I said earlier, just one new item on your team can make a huge impact on the fight, which is a feeling I never really had when I played league.
>>
>>384686587
>talk about mechanical skill
>mentions powerspikes, hero diversity, itemization
>none of this is related to mechanical skill
How dumb are you?
>>
File: 1488944860945.jpg (129KB, 330x495px) Image search: [Google]
1488944860945.jpg
129KB, 330x495px
>>384686047
>>384686587
>>384686785
I'll end this with an example, which is Tiny. Tiny starts of as a nuker, using his Q and his W to quickly burst down fragile targets. (his Q stuns and does damage in a small AoE, and his W throws a target, dealing damage when they land, you can use this on allies and on enemies). This generally means that, by level 8, players have maxed both Q and W, making him a strong, early-game nuker. They can then go for a Blink Dagger, using his AoE stun and his throw to start a fight, while getting points into his E (which is a passive ability that grants you armor, and gives you a chance to stun your opponent when they hit you), turning him into an initiator. His ulti is also a passive, which makes him bigger, extra movement speed, extra damage on his normal attacks and on his W, but lowers his attack speed. Now, by getting an assault cuirass (big armor item that gives attack speed and lowers opponents armor in and AoE around you), you can nullify the lost attack speed, while making yourself really damn hard to kill. And after that you can get an item called Aghanim's Scepter (gives an upgrade unique to each hero). This gives him cleave, extra damage on his W and extra damage to buildings. This means Tiny went from a nuker, to an initiator, to a frontline carry, to a pusher, while never getting worse at any of the previous things, and this is considered a pretty balanced hero. And I didn't even go over half the other items you can get on him, or you can build some cheap stat items on him and just use him for early fights and make him more involved. It's all possible.
>>
its a dota 2 clone
>>
>>384686346
For example, yeah you have to get used to the feel of more stuff. 80% of League's cast have smooth last hitting in Dota 2 a lot of animations vary in cast time and are weird so you have to get used to that which is harder. Also you have to learn how to pull camps and stack, that's another thing to learn, also shrines, turn rates, etc. So at the end if you had to make a textbook about both games, dota's would be lengthier, the scope of things to learn is bigger.

The thing is that, that only means that you only have to spend a bit more time playing it for the most part.

>>384686479
That's game knowledge, mechanics are how good you are with the champion. Being able to Blink Dagger and instantly Ult with Magnus with no frames in between is mechanics. In league mechanics are on par with game knowledge, a Gnar that knows that you can AA in between his transformation point and jump at the same time to make the transformation possible in the air being able to Ult in the air is mechanics. Requires both knowledge and fast reactions, those are the point that that guy was trying to prove, League is very reliant on that.
>>
File: Don't Fall For it.jpg (47KB, 361x379px) Image search: [Google]
Don't Fall For it.jpg
47KB, 361x379px
Dota = More Balance, Less Fun.
LoL = Less Balance, More Fun.

Pick which one you want.
>>
>>384686587
Not a leaguefag (only tried with normie friends) but they've been a lot better about itemization recently and done some interesting stuff like the protobelt.

At the same time though, builds are arguably more diverse in league than in dota because there are way less complete items in total and that there are less ubiqitously good items like blink and solar crest.
>>
>>384686818
He wasn't done with the post you braindead retard, read the second one
>>
>>384686975
but I have a ton of fun playing dota
>>
>>384686785
>Turn-times
This is the thing that makes me more jealous about DotA. Not having this restricts a lot of design space because melees need certain tools or they're shit.
>>
>>384686937
>mechanical skill
>he starts talking about pve

>>384687068
Pasta even confirms that League is mechanically harder than Dota in second post:

>I do believe league puts more emphasis on quick, immediate plays compared to Dota
Such quick and immediate plays in League require 300% more mechanical skill than clunky shit in Dota where you generally have half an hour to react to everything.
>>
>>384686587
>>384686785
How will lolshitters ever recover
>>
File: 1473585015462.jpg (33KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1473585015462.jpg
33KB, 480x480px
>They took away Tarics targeted stun
>And replaced it with a skillshot stun
That sums up why LoL is so shit perfectly
>>
>>384687478
>300% more mechanical skill
What a joke, proper planning and positioning takes more skill than instakill combos on demand in a split second.
>>
It has 136 character that are the same with lot of copypaste ability, as opposed to the 25 character of Overwatch for example which are better gameplay-wise and are not the same.
>>
File: 1397349427604.jpg (279KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1397349427604.jpg
279KB, 1024x768px
>>384686587
>>384686785
>>384686876
Your opinion is outdated and arguably wrong, you probably don't know anything about League past Season 3.

1. Champions in League do have power spike. Jinx has a 3 item 25 min power spoke for example, that's why it's hard to pick her in competitive unless it's the right comp.

2. Most of new League champs and Reworks are new concepts. Also around 80% of champions get picked around the world, the ones that don't are in due for reworks, and all of them are picked in soloQ.

3. Itemizations in League is far better know with new items and class updates, Flash can't be removed because people like it and they won't remove it because literal whos who bitch about the game want it removed or nerfed.

4. Same as why Flash isn't removed. Lanes became iconic and people like it that way, not an issue when it's like that. They aren't going to remove it because people who don't play the game see it as an issue.

5. Syndra's R and Veigar's R and many fucking abilities delete instantly. Riot wants less cooldowns because it's more fun to play with less cooldowns, you do more shit. Also it's not like big impact skills don't have 2 or 3 minute cooldowns.

6. League has their own ways to have the game balanced, big important stuff does have telegraphed and big cast times.

All of these points seem outdated, you don't play League, like these threads always are. Just people circlejerking the same old arguments that don't work anymore. I'm just here waiting for someone to post old screencaps about Morello or Pendragon.
>>
>>384678061
repetitive and constrained

but mostly shit teammates
>but ur shit
Some people can't be carried.
>>
>>384687674
>Also around 80% of champions get picked around the world
HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA
>>
>>384687631
>planning
>mechanical skill
>instakill combos on demand in a split second
I'm not sure what I expected from dota fanboy.
>>
One part early adopter that was upset about the direction of the game.
One part self loathing hatred for liking a watered down rts game in the first place
One part contrarian for hating popular things.
>>
>>384686876
It really is the fluidity of the hero that really makes Tony so damn fun. And, best of all, you can still focus on one of those aspects of him and do very well. You don't need to progress from nuker to carry if your team already has that position 1 hero who is going to be winning you your dota game; you can build a shit ton of powerful items to enhance Tiny's nuking capabilities to make him incredibly dangerous to more fragile heroes.
>>
File: ';lk.jpg (365KB, 1782x2676px) Image search: [Google]
';lk.jpg
365KB, 1782x2676px
>>384686776
Cool i was plat 1 100lp when I quit playing for about a year in s5 for school, see the 68% jinx. Just because vayne, ez, riven, draven and zed exist doesnt make league harder. All of those are simple compared to meepo or invoker.

Literally everything in dota is harder. Attack animations are long, spell animations are long, this makes csing and comboing harder, less responsive and slow, yes, but also harder. Ebin outplay heroes arent the only thing that make the game hard, they just make it flashy, and more impressive to watch.

also blue ez is still a thing and you are subhuman filth for playing it

>>384686648
im addicted to playing shit im bad at and throwing games trying to make ebin plays
>>
>>384687674
You're completely missing the point, retard
The question in mind was if Dota 2 was fundamentally harder than League, which it is.
There's so much more you need to pay attention to in Dota 2, and you get punished way harder if you make a mistake
>>
>>384687674
>Itemizations in League is far better
this retard lmao
You should look up what the items in dota do, then delete system32
>>
File: 1486352422618.jpg (72KB, 312x306px) Image search: [Google]
1486352422618.jpg
72KB, 312x306px
>Built full dodge rune page way back when
>For my main man Jax
>Next day they get rid of dodge because of whiners
>They say it's based on rng
>They keep crit though
>Despite both being able to become likely with items

Also they never removed Flash like they said they would back in closed beta. They fervently deny it despite many people saying it is a huge crutch on the game.

RIP lore team and Meglings.
>>
File: 1459633569972.jpg (3KB, 125x122px) Image search: [Google]
1459633569972.jpg
3KB, 125x122px
>>384686975
>Dota = More Balance
>>
>>384680042
Dota 2 is mana anemic.

What's the point in having skills if you never use them?
>>
>>384687952
Plat is literally gold or silver now from what I'm told after the rework lmao
>>
>>384688027
>rework
what rework
its still top 4% of players and that never changed.

If youre talking about flex q no one plays that in any serious manner
>>
>>384687729
He's right though. Even Morde and Urgot have seen picks, and Morde fucking won. This seems to be delayed too as Chos been picked this patch.

http://oracleselixir.com/statistics/champions/2017-summer-champion-statistics/
>>
>>384678061
impossible to balance a game with Flash, and an unlockable character roster means you aren't EVER allowed to have hard counters.
>>
>>384688009
>miss hook in dota
>punished with lower mana and giving up the lane
>miss hook in lol
>just try again
>and again
>and again
etc
casual shit
>>
>>384681059
>caring about character models/skins
kys

if you're talking about the mechanics/skills then League only has like 10 different character styles and dotor is similar.
>>
File: 2GD League.jpg (370KB, 890x839px) Image search: [Google]
2GD League.jpg
370KB, 890x839px
>>384678061

Because it's a bad game, it's poorly designed, and it updates solely to make changes. I know people in high elo. Did you know Riot hires high MMR players to playtest, and they tell them all their decisions are fucking retarded, but the silver balance team does it anyways because they think it's a good idea?

That's why it's a bad game. It can't decide if it wants to be a highly competitive top-level esports game, like DOTA2, or pander to casuals, like Overwatch. It wants both. And it will always want fucking both, because the directors don't know what they want.

That's why league of legends is a shitty game. Not because of any core reason, but because the creators literally don't give as much of a shit as the players.

>Juggernaut patch before S5 Worlds, where one side had to autoban 3 champions
>Duskblade patch recently, where Duskblade is literally the most broken item in the game
>Removal of the laneswap meta because Riot was ultra tilted that people were doing high level macro decisions instead of playing like retards at the highest level of competitive play

Riot doesn't care about you, the player. They don't care about the players at the highest level, and they don't care about the ones at the lowest level. They don't even care about their fucking casters, because MonteCristo had to be FIRED so that casters would be given equivalent play. In esports, they are judge, juror, and executioner of all competitive rules. "We've investigated ourselves and have cleared ourselves of wrongdoing".

Fuck Riot.
>>
>>384688206
>>miss hook in lol
t.never played league
>miss hook
>get fucking zoned off lane and lose wave control because without it you'll lose any trade or fight
>>
>>384688193
>counting anything less than 5 times picked
>b-but that champ was picked one time,it matters
fucking retard
>>
>>384687952
>Just because vayne, ez, riven, draven and zed exist doesnt make league harder.
>implying vayne, ez, and draven are mechanically hard
>doesn't even mention azir which is only decent if you're challenger level player

>All of those are simple compared to meepo or invoker.
Too sad that overall heroes in dota are significantly easier than heroes in league, meepo and invoker can't save dota here.

>>384688206
>miss a key ability on as a sololaner
>get immediately punished by competent player
>miss important ability as support
>nothing bad happens unless you're dumb enough to not back off
>>
>>384688412
Don't fucking lie tard, heimernigger or whatever can spam his shitty grab almost non stop because lol balance is shit and good mana regen is easy to come by
>>
>>384682110
>removing flash
Considering 90% of meta characters have a mobility ability that works exactly like flash but better, flash isn't the problem.
>>
Who /supportcuck/ here
Nami used to be my shit
>>
>>384688481
>grab attack that usually results in a kill
>its ok that it's spammable guys!
>>
>>384681059
>tfw one of my friends argues LoL is better than DotA because "the graphics are better"

I don't know how to argue with something that is entirely an opinion of taste.
>>
I don't know. I only play games on console because I couldn't afford a pc,but luckily I got a pretty nice job working for Amazon yesterday and going to build one. Tell you why I hate it next month.
>>
>>384678061
Because you get deleted instantly due to thunderlords being stupidly fucking powerful on literally everyone, it's not even funny.
>>
Wasn't League of Legends part of the reason why /vg/ was made? I remember people on /v/ getting really mad about this game back in 2011.
>>
>>384688647
Tlords was busted for like one patch well over a year ago now
>>
>>384684087
The grind to get meta champions and a meta runepage is thousands of games.

Thousands of games of being disadvantaged.
>>
>>384688493
Boy you are retarded
>>
>>384687674
So other than this failed attempt, lol players pretty much have no defense to these?
>>384686587
>>384686785
>>384686876
>>
I assume anyone saying LoL requires more mechanical skill is joking, the most advanced thing you can tell your summons to do is moving and that's if you're allowed to do it.
>>
>>384688617
>implying blitz is overpowered
>dota fanboy in attempt to pretend that he knows shit about league
>>
>>384687072
Less =! No
>>384688000
Dota is more balanced than league

>>384687535
>make a stun that stuns one person and one person only and make it a team wide stun
>this is bad
>>
>>384684087
>That being said I will say you'd have to have downs to not recognize the supreme power and mobility creep.

>get into ranked game as first or second pick
>lower guy wants you to secure a popular pick for him
>can't do it because lulfreerotation
Guess you don't have to worry about that stuff in silver though
>>
>click to move when using only 1 character with 4 abilities

>having to grind for 10 minutes at the start of every game before any action even starts

>40 minute long slogs where one side is clearly going to win but just takes forever to finish

>playing with 4 random idiots who are more likely to be retarded assholes than friendly and/or skilled

>deliberately simplistic and easy to play for retards

explain why you like it
>>
>>384688770
Doesn't mean much coming from a league tard
>>
>>384688789
Yasuo and to a lesser degree Riven take decent skill
>>
>>384688000
Dota is in a very balanced state right now. Almost all of the heroes are viable in some way. There are many varying strategies and no 2 pro teams are the same.
>>
>>384686346
>slower moment makes it better
I can understand being a little upset at Lol's helicopter clicking, but that's just like your opinion, man.
>>
>>384688782
>implying people want to waste their time on outdated pasta which is filled with incorrect statements
>>
>>384688796
There was a time when he was dumbass, just like every hero in lol the horrible balance only lets a few be viable
>>
File: 1469673058354.png (216KB, 393x391px) Image search: [Google]
1469673058354.png
216KB, 393x391px
>>384688815
>>384688919
>dota
>balanced
>>
>>384678061
I got over multiplayer arena games back in a high school a decade ago. I only found them fun as long as I know the other people and I can talk real shit about them, yet still be fine at the end of the day.
>>
>>384688937
Mostly talks about DotA, and it's spot on about why it is superior
>>
why does LoL have no lategame items for long games?

>no buyback
>no divine rapier
>>
File: 1417223656791.jpg (122KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1417223656791.jpg
122KB, 600x800px
>>384689028
>lol tard shittalking another game's balance
>a superior and more complex game with better balance no less
>>
>>384678061
ruins other games and the industry as a whole.
>>
>>384678061
>cancerous community.
>pleb tier skill cealing.

Gee I wonder.
>>
>>384688965
Meta only matters if you're a very high skill player (even diamonds are not), otherwise you can play whatever you want. Different characters require different amount of efforts, just like in Dota. In Dota you can stick to easy mode characters like Tinker, too, for which it's enough to not be dumb. If you consider Tinker to be hard, too bad for you.

>>384689059
>Dota
>superior
To AoS, may be.
>>
>people still get heated about people playing mobas they don't like

>>384689151
because games past 45 minutes should end when one team gets wiped
>>
>>384687535
No it is a delayed area damage stun and you get two of them to skillshot. Taric still sucks but his revamp was good, only every ability is mathmaticly underpowered.
>>
File: 1474928990524.jpg (6KB, 268x200px) Image search: [Google]
1474928990524.jpg
6KB, 268x200px
>>384689197
>dota
>complex game
>>
>>384687970
learn to bait flash, then gank on cooldown.

do you even jungle?
>>
>>384689328
>>people still get heated about people playing mobas they don't like
People, well teenagers more like, usually shit on other games/systems or whatever because they feel the need to justify their owns gaming choices since they have to operate under a strict allowance budget. So, their choice is the best choice. It's really fucking weird when people do it with free 2 play games. Like who fucking cares?
>>
>>384689258
>play whatever you want
So you pick some offball that got nerfed into the ground and you're laning against 2 of the most op fags currently
You gonna win? Unlikely, lolfriend
>>384689403
Got anymore juicy images tard?
>>
>>384688206
>use abilities
>out of mana for the next 15 minutes
Better save my mana because I might need it later.

dotor is 99% auto attacks.
>>
>>384678693
He explained why he doesn't like it in that post though. It is a shitty casual version of DotA.
>>
>>384689750
>auto attacks
tnx for the laugh, appreciate ya
Don't forget to defend the fact that denying doesn't exist while boasting how your game is deeper
>>
>>384688617
blitzcrank is actually pretty shit. He has some single target CC but everything else is sad.
>>
>>384688203
We go back to itemization. There are very punishing counterpicks in Dota, but items allow these issues to be greatly alleviated. In LoL you can have antitank items but it doesn't matter too much who the tank is.
>>
It isn't the superior game known as Dota.
>>
I just want to say Vel'koz is the best. I fucking love that eyeball so much.
>>
>>384688891
>press Q a lot then press R when enemies are knocked up
>jump in, jump out doing chip damage with an overshield
you best be trolling, both are easy as fuck, especially since Riven's mobility and overshield let you escape almost anything.
>>
>>384688193
p/b stats across many patches is worthless
>>
>>384689927
He wasn't always shit, and the ability to pull someone to a specific position and then stun them there for a few moments more is pretty good in a moba
My argument goes for all the heroes though, in DotA it's important to think before you act because you can't just spam, in lol every hero is a machinegun
>>
File: 40557973f357.png (140KB, 325x325px) Image search: [Google]
40557973f357.png
140KB, 325x325px
>>384689151
> Divine rapier
But that would be anti-fun
>>
File: 1500276995954.jpg (82KB, 600x791px) Image search: [Google]
1500276995954.jpg
82KB, 600x791px
Don't hate it but I think it's for people that don't eat to put the effort into getting good at Dota 2. I tried to get my brother into Dota and he couldn't even micro the illusions gained from the rune. Also LoL esports is probably the most boring esports of any game out right now because the skill ceiling is too low that the same korean team has won the last 4 years in a row.
>>
>>384689151
Because you just kill baron and auto attack the enemy base since you do shitloads of endgame damage anyways

A good split-pusher can backdoor the enemy base even without teamfights or team buffs.
>>
>>384689974
And Dota isn't the superior game known as Warcraft 3.
>>
File: 61223.jpg (33KB, 514x364px) Image search: [Google]
61223.jpg
33KB, 514x364px
Explain to me how this is defensible.
>>
>>384678061
They changed everything that made it fun imo. I also just got sick of it in general.

Did they ever make it possible to win if someone leaves or feeds and leaves? I've won 4v5s before but you're penalized if someone leaves.

Final straw was trying ranked with Brand, won mid lane every game until someone insta locked teemo, fed top lane then fuckin left. I didn't want anything to do with ranked for that reason, but I had to make the mistake of playing it anyway.

I'm also a faggot contrarian therefore as soon as something gets way too popular and everyone's talking about it constantly it annoys the fuck outta me and it ruins it.
>>
>>384689882
>muh denying
The best thing you can say about D2 is that you can deny the other player gold, making the entire game slower because nobody advances in XP or items.

Sure I understand why you think denies are cool, but in the end it just slows down the already slow game of not enough gold to do anything.

>no gold to buy items
>no mana to use abilities
>use courier so never go back to base
>sit in lane slowly increasing XP as nothing happens
>>
File: 1479896849695.gif (1MB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1479896849695.gif
1MB, 300x300px
Fizz, ekko (nigger), Fiora, Zed, Heimershitter, Zilean exists.

Absolutely cancerous community

You are stuck for 40 minutes in a game its clear you will lose. You already know you will lose in 10 minutes of the game

Small number of champions are viable

Veigar press R and deletes anybody WITHOUT ANY SKILL

Constant changes in you favorite champions for the worse

The matchmaking system keeps putting the worse players with me. Like i'm win 2 games and then i lost 5, 6, 10. Riot hates win streaks and love loss streaks.

I was addicted to the game but now i'm free of this curse.
>>
>>384690206
If you want a bullshit character just pick any of the mobility meta champions, worst offender is Ezreal. Everything he has is a combination of a long range skillshot and a dash. He's a pick in every esport game unless banned simply because he can be 1v5 and still escape
>>
>>384690490
>sit in lane slowly increasing XP as nothing happens
meanwhile in the realworld (and I was talking about d1) dota is way more dynamic and it's completely viable to just roam constantly, from level 1, pull that shit in lol and you're in for a spanking, its made by casuals, balanced for casuals, and they don't care about their own game as much as you autists defending it do, which really shows
>>
>>384690490
nothing happens? on average, there are more kills per game than an average league game.
also, denying xp/gold doesnt slow down your own farm. you still get stronger while the enemy core does not.
>>
File: Rammus_0.jpg (482KB, 1215x717px) Image search: [Google]
Rammus_0.jpg
482KB, 1215x717px
Because all the characters are incredibly boring to play with one exception.
>>
File: 1500444104854.jpg (836KB, 496x1856px) Image search: [Google]
1500444104854.jpg
836KB, 496x1856px
Ha, hey guys remember when Riot removed some of the best custom games by removing dominion?
>>
>>384690605
>You are stuck for 40 minutes in a game its clear you will lose. You already know you will lose in 10 minutes of the game
try within 4 minutes when top lane has died 3 times.

playing 1 game of league takes approximately 50 minutes when you consider queue time, champ select time.

you're stuck for 50 minutes whether you win or lose, whether you get trolled or you dont.

id rather play 3 games of some good broodwar than be stuck in league of niggers for 50 min.
>>
>>384690490
Oh come on, I've seen League games that end with 7-1 kills.
>>
>>384678061

The team up by 1000 gold by 12 minutes will pretty much win the game

Tell me thats not fucked up. No comebacks allowed in Leage of Faggots.
>>
>>384690717
Yes I am angry at the removal of the capture and hold gamemode. Way more dynamic, way earlier teamfights, lots of playstyle options.

But riot removed it and replaced it with All Random, All Middle where everyone is constrained to a single bridge with a width equal to an area of effect spell.
>>
I dont I love it
Im diamond 2
its thrilling
I like the strategy
>>
>>384690605

>stuck 40 mins when clear to lose
Other mobas like dota dont even have a surrender function, its 20 mins at most (still a lot I guess)
>>
>>384691032
You mean you like the split second decision making
there is no strategy in your crappy repetitive game
>>
>>384690683
Ok.
>>
>>384691059
>its 20 mins at most (still a lot I guess)
its already twice as good as league then.
>>
>>384691106
there is
nothing wrong if you dont understand it
its all about wave control and decision making
not split second teamfighting
mechanics at some point reach a cap when everyone has the same
strategy its where its at
>>
creep farming simulator until 30 mins. group up deathball. 10 kills later the game is over. rinse and repeat next game. play dota 2 if you aren't a braindead gook/child/manchild.
>>
File: firefox_2017-07-21_09-50-14.png (23KB, 596x238px) Image search: [Google]
firefox_2017-07-21_09-50-14.png
23KB, 596x238px
>>384690341
>google his name to find his twitter
>this is the first result

FUCK
>>
>>384691283
It's a pretty simple game, no need to pretend it isn't.
Massing up a bunch of creeps to take down a tower or two is about the full extent of lol's strategy
>>
File: pitch.jpg (394KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
pitch.jpg
394KB, 700x525px
>>384678893
>Overly copmpetitive for too simplistic of a game.
>1 map with diffrent skins
>unbalanced characters
>kiting is consitered skill
>Worst community in sports
>killed Cricket
>>
>>384690717
Dominion was really fun, it's also funny how some characters were really good in that game mode solely because there was no laning bullshit to limit them; original Karma for example was pretty good on Dominion because she could actually get items while also supporting people instead of summoners rift where her shit range meant she could do jack shit.
>>
>>384678061
enforced meta
>>
>>384691387

no idea who this faggot is. fuck him, hope it hangs itself, though.
>>
>>384691463
>11 people cooperating on an open field trying to get 1 ball into the opposing team's net
>Simplistic
only if you're too stupid to get why it isn't, and I don't even like the sport.
>>
>>384691387
>>384690341
https://twitter.com/danielzklein/status/885978392801103872

this whole chain is hilarious
>>
>>384690717
I remember playing hide and seek on dominion, shit was so fun. Kayn would of been so fucking fun in Hide and Seek T_T
>>
>>384691463
I hate soccer because its fucking boring.
>>
>>384689028
I just fully explained myself with examples and your only answer is to post an epic picture of big cats laughing. Maybe 9gag is a better website for your needs.
>>
>>384690982
My only problem with ARAM is 2/3's of the heroes are shit on the mode.

Whichever team has Ziggs/Sona/Morg wins
>>
>>384680798
>long boring calculated fights > random shitfest

what ever you want senpai
t. plat 2 player
>>
>>384689028
look at the hero pool at each years TI you dense cunt. almost every hero is picked, every year. can you say the same about any other MOBA? dumb gook.
>>
>>384680540
I'm not ok with your pic but all what you said is spot-on.
They don't release anymore mages, hunters, Berserkers or anything of the sort but Top-laner, support, jungler etc..
>>
File: 1499312464777m.jpg (95KB, 1024x578px) Image search: [Google]
1499312464777m.jpg
95KB, 1024x578px
>>384678061
Because it's not as good as Dota

>no defined hero roles like dota and spells scale
This makes it so that even early game heroes can be as good as late game heroes 60 mins into the match, this is the reason it's harder to make a comeback in LoL which explains how the same team has managed to win worlds multiple times in a row.

>no micro
That alone makes it half as skillful as Dota

>support role is babysitting in lane while occasionally roaming mid if your character is agressive.

Supports in Dota impact the match the greatest in the first 10 mins of the match because of roaming, camp stacking, ward camp blocking enemy, and bullying enemy away from farm. I have no idea what kind of brainlet would play support in LoL.

>Characters in Dota are more unique than LoL
No micro character like meepo, no ability stealing character like rubik, no global silence like silencer. Each of these characters change how a match is played.
>>
>>384691903
League shitters have to look at the picks over their entire season to be anywhere near the variety Dota has at one tournament and even then many champions get picked one time as a jokey pick in a match that doesn't matter.
>>
>>384691605
I was using it as an example of simplistic rules not neccesarilly meaning a simplistic game
>>
File: 1499317793488m.jpg (187KB, 1024x937px) Image search: [Google]
1499317793488m.jpg
187KB, 1024x937px
>>384692145
>>
Because it's a joke and filled with man-children who find trolling funner than actually trying to win games. I've played all the main competitors out there like Dota, Smite and HoTS, HoTS being my main game now.

In no other MOBA do you encounter just a huge collection of shitty people.

The worst thing about LoL is the higher you climb, the worst it gets. I stopped doing ranked completely and the game got a bit more tolerable in normal draft. I haven't played that game in a year until recently. I came back for 5 games, was reminded of why I didn't play anymore and went back to HoTS.

>LOL HOTS CASUAL GAME
Yep and it's far more enjoyable for me. I have no interest in the competitive MOBA scene anymore nor do I enjoy watching man-children argue or throw games because they're entitled. Not to mention LoL's balance is fucking terrible. Riot's so focused on releasing new ways to make bank rather than actually trying to fix their shit because they've gotten so big as a company.
>>
>>384692195
But lol is both
It's simple as shit, that's the reason people like to shit on it so much, lol players pretend it holds a candle to DotA but it's just for simple casuals, and it's made and balanced by casuals, unlike the original mod where the creator would whoop your sorry ass
>>
>>384691812
ARAM is braindead and 90% of the time the win/loss is decided at champion reveal.
>>
>>384678061
Dumb downed compared to dota and ranged champions stomp because there is no turning time.
>>
>>384691650
I don't get it, the hypothetical cases are still going to be present, the difference is that people will make decisions based on guesswork. The situation doesn't get better if they "feel" doing something is the best for the team when it's not achieving what they wanted. Imagine being afraid that your playerbase may
> make highly optimized decisions
It's fucking bizarre.
>>
>>384678061
Rewards snowballing and individual play by making it feel awesome to dump on someone with high damage characters. However this usually screws the team. So its rare a team is functional. Couple this with long matches and the fact that you can be obviously losing after the first ten minutes and its frustrating as hell. So i dont play it.
>>
>meta is enforced by riot
this is why this game is a joke
>>
some players ruin the game before laning phase is even over. and then mid game just run around dying like idiots losing a lead, or late game run into jg and die so its 4v5 for 50 secs and we lose
>>
>>384692698
overblown meme, riot nerfs to meta rather than actually enforcing player reports.

>implying people will complain of you being off-meta if you win
>>
Riot's matchmaking is fucking abysmal. They think it's a blessing to the gaming community.
Riot's staff are also bullied nobodies on ban hungry power trips. Some people can spam nigger in every game they play and never get a ban. However, if you dare go against the meta because they refuse to balance their shitty game, that's a ban.
>>
>>384692810
you can and probaby will get banned if you don't play by the meta just because your teammates didn't like it
>>
In regards to the DOTA2 vs LoL memes, both have the disadvantage of being ASSFAGGOTS which means they both share the worst features.

Namely the stupidly boring laning phase.
>>
>>384693025
Just join a game full of Silver players. Problem solved. People don't lane or farm in silver. They might farm for the first 2-3 minutes but for whatever fucking reason, everyone roams around like headless chickens missing out on a ton of farm trying to gank everyone.
>>
>>384692949
Winning is what matters, off-meta reports don't do shit, you won't get banned.

>go off-meta
>feed the enemy team
>team reports you for having no skill
>riot doesn't do anything because losses reduce your MMR
>>
File: 1499798137674.png (63KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
1499798137674.png
63KB, 184x184px
>>384692145
>that image

kek
>>
>>384691387
I'm confused. What is this guy then? A homosexual who's dating a mentally ill woman who thinks she's male? Wouldn't that make him straight? What the fuck is wrong with this world.
>>
>>384693436
It's a new """progressive""" world.
>>
>>384693436
>not being a transman lesbian trapped in a man's body
>>
>>384693481
Their ancestors are frowning on them.
>>
File: goof car.png (599KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
goof car.png
599KB, 720x540px
>>384678061
>Worst playerbase, on par with DotA2
>Reporting does fuckall, shitters do not get punished and they know it
>Stale. Crystal Scar was fucking awesome but instead of improving it so more people play it they just cut it out entirely. Instead we've got a fucking ARAM, which is fun but it's not the same as Crystal Scar. No new fucking maps, ever.
>constantly unbalanced, new chars are always mega op even when they claim they are tested before releasing so I am inclined to believe this is bullshit and they release OP champs to make people spend money and buying them to gain edge
>constant map adjustments make it fucking impossible to keep up especially when you had a break from LoL and suddenly changes happen and you are being called noob by your team, enemy team, and their dog for not knowing the latest tactics
>Meta hasn't changed since season 2 or 3 I think
>limited diversity in builds and roles. At least in DotA2 you can play certain characters in entirely different ways depending on the requirements (for example Lina can be a support caster relying on her spells and being squishy and helpless, or give her desolator, eul and daedalus and she will shred to pieces everyone to pieces 1v1 in exactly 2 seconds, or the entire enemy team in 7 seconds) while in LoL every champ has a fixed role, if you try to play differently you are dragging entire team down, and it's all by A FUCKING DESIGN.
>Same goes for items. You've got a meta for each champ and situations.
>Did I mention awful community full of braindead mouth breathers who should never be allowed to play team-based games?
>Flash. Nuff said.
>certain characters only need ONE kill to start snowballing out of fucking control and guess what, your team will not do shit to shut them down until it's too late and they start blaming each other

It's a horrible game though it's more bearable when you have a full team of your friends. But only barely.
>>
>>384681124

The 2.0 update helped revive it a bit. It suckered me in for the combo of that and getting Artanis for free if you own Legacy of the void. He's only mid tier but I find him fun.
>>
>>384693737
id like to pipe in by saying ive seen 5 people banned from my reports, and been banned twice from others reports. so I disagree with your second point.
>>
>assfaggots still don't have SUPCOM zoom capability
tiny zoomed in screens suck
>>
>>384678061
I like it. It goes through some ups and downs but overall I think it's pretty fun.
>>
File: 1493146118024.gif (889KB, 500x286px) Image search: [Google]
1493146118024.gif
889KB, 500x286px
>>384694005
Wait... really? So they actually started a crackdown on the shitheads?
>>
File: monday3.jpg (88KB, 735x552px) Image search: [Google]
monday3.jpg
88KB, 735x552px
>>384692145
dota "mechanics" are complete shit and stale for about 90% of the characters. They're all just 2 spells and 5 passives, right click wonders. Point and click spells, point and click stuns, etc. Dodging and landing skillshots is almost an irrelevant skill in the game, unlike LoL.There's very little mechanical clarity in the game as the turn speed, lack of skill shots and long cooldowns make it autistically punishing and simply less entertaining to play. Watching dota 2 "highlights" of the best players is quite boring and visually unflattering unless it's some faggot playing pudge. Outside of outlier plays and outlier heros the game is really fucking unsatisfying. Watching a clunky character model lumber towards another hero and press his point and click stun that lasts 20min, followed by the other Asperger looking hero waddle towards the stunned target as they collide with terrain and creeps and then start "attacking" the enemy hero is the antithesis of dota 2.

I love how dotards equate these unforgiving aspects of the game as some beautiful skill that somehow elevates the game. People in SC2 did the exact same thing and SC2 died and nobody gives a fuck about it. Looking at dota it's been dying in popularity for awhile now. Inb4 "muh compendium" pretty sure riot started the prize pool craze in S2 with the million dollar prize pool, now Valve can only try to replicate it and one-up themselves every year to try and validate their scene :/

Dota also has a smaller pro scene and less developed meta, it's just one off minors and majors with teams of varying skill. Completely incomparable to leagues dominant "League" style system where 10-12 pro teams player weakly against each other in each major region or country. Also no Kespa teams. KYS dotasharts
>>
>>384694019
This.
If your RTS or 1-unit-RTS game is released after Year of our Lord 2001 and does NOT allow complete zooming in/out capabilites, it is fake difficulty.
>>
>>384691429
in theory it is but not in practice
>>
Daily reminder that dota is just an rng fest of no skill abilities.

>25% chance to proc this
>15% chance to crit for 450% crit damage
>20% chance to ignore hits
>etc etc
>>
>>384693737
>constantly unbalanced, new chars are always mega op even when they claim they are tested before releasing so I am inclined to believe this is bullshit and they release OP champs to make people spend money and buying them to gain edge
Kayn was pretty relaxed on release. The OP champ thing doesn't happen enough nowadays to be systemic.
>>
>>384694238
Be honest with me on this, how many games of Dota have you played?
>>
File: 1481921909622.png (984KB, 863x661px) Image search: [Google]
1481921909622.png
984KB, 863x661px
>>384694320
This is why I think it shouldn't be competitive. too many heroes rely on RNG gods.

I bet a lot of people think the same.
>>
>>384694320
>not attack cancelling until you proc your crit every time
Weak as fuck.
>>
File: XD.png (921KB, 1216x2864px) Image search: [Google]
XD.png
921KB, 1216x2864px
the absolute terrible matchmaking
after 5 years I think i'm finally done with this game, it reached unplayable levels
>>
>le forced 50/50 meme
How do people boost people then anon? Ever thought maybe your just bad and deserve your elo?
>>
I don't always hate it but, when I hate it it's because I can't win by playing my way and I have to lower my intelligence to the level of my ennemies and teammates.
>>
>>384694704
>How do people boost people then anon?
duos.
>>
>flash is bad
>but blink dagger is good
c'mon
>>
>>384694597
>that maliphite build
>>
>>384678870
Hello Anon,

We have received reports of you harassing other players with homophobic
language in Paragon. One of our primary goals here at Epic is to foster a healthy and cooperative community for Paragon. For this reason, this type of behavior is strongly discouraged.

Due to the particularly egregious frequency of your behavior, you are now permanently banned.
>>
>>384694837
>blink dagger requires you to not take damage for a few seconds or you cant use it
>flash can be used whenever even if you get caught out of position

at least play both the games
>>
File: average high skill item in dota.jpg (33KB, 450x329px) Image search: [Google]
average high skill item in dota.jpg
33KB, 450x329px
>>384694524
Yea I don't know why dota fan boys unironically think their game can compare to shit like fightan games, quake, or starcraft. There is literally so much fucking rng in the its ridiculous. Even the items have rng on them
>>
>>384694320
>What is blademail.
>What is disarm.
>What is blink + initiation

Doesn't matter that PA has 1k+ crits when she can't even fucking actually hit anything. Which is why PA isn't picked as often as she could be, because just hitting heroes hard isn't going to win the game alone. Especially without farm, which PA sucks dick at doing.
>>
>>384693128
Some guy got banned not even that long ago because he played Nunu as a support with flash and smite and focused on aggressively counterjungling rather than babysitting the carry.
>>
>>384694597
>that amount of deaths on those wins
>That amount of deaths on those losses
>PLAYING EIGHT GAMES IN A ROW WHEN YOU'RE LOSING AND EXPECTING NOT TO BE TILTED OR HAVE IT NEGATIVELY AFFECT YOU
>just about everything in this picture

You were winning because your team carried you. Your W/L ratio is going to be more random when your success depends more on randomness than your own skill. You had success playing jungle and top, notice how your wins are a fuckfest of roles and champions compared to your wins.

Your own play does matter, even if your teammates occasionally suck. Also if you lose two or three games in a row in ranked fucking play normals until you get into the groove again my god.
>>
>>384694704
there are game u lost even when boosting
i boost a lot of silvers and am dia 2 still win only like 70-80%
some game u can tell they just want to make u lose cause ur winrate spiked recently
>>
>>384694238
t. played a single match of Dota and thinks he knows what he is talking about
>>
File: scoob.jpg (57KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
scoob.jpg
57KB, 640x427px
>>384694837
Because it's an item that you have to purchase for quite substantial amount of gold and it's not really viable on every cha^H^H^H Hero? Then it's not a get-out-of-trouble-free card because it doesn't work if you were hit in last two seconds?
>>
>>384694828
Lad I myself solo boosted people to mid diamond. Duo boosting just makes the process faster.

Not to mention what about challengers who solo boost accounts from bronze to challenger on stream?
>>
File: download.png (4KB, 208x243px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
4KB, 208x243px
>>384695023
>>384694524
>Doesn't know how to cancel attack for guaranteed crits.
>>
>>384695114
Yet players like Dopa get to challenger with 90+% winrate. It just means you aren't good enough to carry everygame
>>
File: e43.png (53KB, 571x618px) Image search: [Google]
e43.png
53KB, 571x618px
>>384695091
>4 deaths in as a tank is too much
>le tilted buzzword

face it, this game is dying, runes being free is the ultimate sign,
>>
>>384694762
>muh intelligence
>>
File: 1500091056463.png (156KB, 463x535px) Image search: [Google]
1500091056463.png
156KB, 463x535px
>>384694837
so this is the power of lolbabs talking about shit they know nothing about is summer vacation almost over yet?
>>
>>384678061
because its shit
>>
File: donald.jpg (13KB, 208x147px) Image search: [Google]
donald.jpg
13KB, 208x147px
>>384695242
In a fucking teamfight?
>>
>>384695005
>blink dagger every few seconds like a league gap closing ability
>flash has 270 second cooldown and good players will ping which characters don't have flash ready
Sure flash will get you out of one small mistake, but it has a long cooldown
>>
>>384695250
>4+ death wins
>5+ death losses

Yeah, alright.
>>
>>384695026
And before "LEL, just buy bkb!" shows up: PA with just a fucking BKB is pure garbage, BKB is an item that needs other items on a hero to be actually worth its purchase. Otherwise it doesn't fucking matter if you have spell immunity when you're tickling the enemies to death. You'd need atleast about a 5k gold investment to actually consider bkb on PA to be useful. Good luck getting 5k fucking gold on a hero that can't farm for shit, push for shit, and especially can't kill for shit when she's got no items.
>>
It's too snowbally now. Lane phase matters too much when all it takes is a tanky bruiser to get fed and the rest of the game is just fucked. Mid game and teamfights need to matter more and not be so unbalanced if a single enemy champion has a great lanephase.

It's simply too hard to come back from a bad lane phase.
>>
>>384695064
what was his winrate? probably garbage
>>
>>384691387

>a 5 years old has the mental maturity to decide his gender

When is this meme going to end? Children say random garbage all the time for attention.
>>
>>384695249
there is no way u can carry shitters that go afk
>>
>>384695242
>>384695026
>>384694585
>Dotards will unironically defend the huge amount of rng in their game every time
Is there anything worse than dotards? I can think of only blizz fans who willl unironically defend shit gameplay this much.
>>
>>384695442
He was in Diamond with an ok winrate and that isn't relevant to whether or not you can get banned for playing off meta.
>>
>>384695356
Okay and blink dagger wont get you out of a small mistake because you literally can't use it if enemy touches you do you even know what characters buy blink dagger? Its meant for characters without mobility to engage enemy team not to escape from making mistakes.
>>
Forced meta

thats fucking it
>>
>>384695662
the game is too simple to be balanced properly so they do forced meta to make it SEEM balanced.
>>
File: 1499890822058.png (123KB, 412x296px) Image search: [Google]
1499890822058.png
123KB, 412x296px
Two lolbabs trying to defend this shit game ruled by koreans
>>
>>384695356

The difference is that you have to purchase Blink Dagger, and a ton of heroes don't build it because that's over 2k gold being spent on something that won't help you farm or increase damage, plus it still has the weakness of not triggering once you take damage.
Blink Dagger is comparable to a lot of champion spells in LoL, but the difference is that in LoL, said dash does something else and can be used at any time, and pretty much every character worth picking in LoL these days has a dash. Even fucking Urgot has a dash now.
>>
>>384688481
>draven isnt hard
draven is not balanced right now but he is definitely one of the hardest champions to play when he is.

also
>arcwarden
>enigma
>kunkka
>brewster
>TA
>visage
>bane
>earth spirit
>naga

azir's kit is retarded so they took several consecutive shits on him so that he wouldnt be played in 100% of competitive matches. He isnt that hard, he's legitimately just bad in the soloq environment.

Not to say baby heroes like LC Bristle and wraith king dont exist, but so do nunu and swain.
The mechanics in league are focused on fighting and are also the focus of the game. While in dota its more apm and consistency. Comparing the two is just weird to me becaue they are really different games at this point.
>>
File: 1493648129185.jpg (98KB, 414x417px) Image search: [Google]
1493648129185.jpg
98KB, 414x417px
>>384695793
Whites play and win Dota
Chinks and subhumanscum win in shartlol
>>
File: 1438192652265.png (3MB, 2524x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1438192652265.png
3MB, 2524x1080px
They killed an actual interesting lore and setting that managed to explain all the ingame features and even the players as parts of the world. All so they could have more 'freedom'.

And they used that freedom to produced a fucking uncoordinated mess of cartoon villains and pixar characters.

Speaking of which, the art style also went to shit. Every female character looks the fucking same. Look at Ahri and Xayah. Every non-human character looks like a pixar character. Every rework is making everything fucking edgy for no reason. Oh, and Riot is ran almost entirely by interns now. Oh, and fanservice, what initially made League stand out among the competition, is being actively removed from the game.

There's a bunch of reasons there, pick one. The game may still be fun, but creatively, it's gone completely down the drain.
>>
File: 1500332126697.jpg (73KB, 638x498px) Image search: [Google]
1500332126697.jpg
73KB, 638x498px
>>384695436
I love how the fucking lolbabs are crying
>RNG!!!
but in lol ONE rng element absolutely breaks the game

>pick a weaker lanner like Gangplank for example
>has the bad luck of the first dragon being a fire drake
>already loses it because you're GP early game
>then you lose your tower giving 500 gold
>and they take rift herald and you lose your inhib
>all of it in 15 minutes

amazing game
This is why pro dota is much more exciting, the game isn't over if the team score is 0-5 at 10 minutes while in league, it pretty much is, there is a reason why the team who gets first blood wins 70% of the matches in league.
>>
Is Rakan worth playing at all without Xayah? He seems really weak but I want to git gud with him
>>
>>384695538
Thats why he has a 90+% winrate and not 100%, if you can have a 90+% winrate there is no such thing as a forced 50/50 meme. The 50/50 meme doesn't exist if people can get 90+% winrates. You're just fucking bad
>>
>>384695442

55% winrate in Diamond.

>>384695960

Honestly, the buffs for each other isnt notable besides the shared recall. Rakan has a ton of mobility and crowd control.
>>
>>384695960
I personally dont like playing with rakan, but Ive seen some of them pull off some nasty shit. He is really good at keeling his adc alive late game, but his early lane is too shit from my experience.
>>
>>384695983
>meme
>plays game religiously
>knows nothing about it
50 50 is not a meme and it exists
Didn't you ever wonder why the game doesn't let you browse a bunch of server?
It FORCES you into horrible teams with shitters to keep you at 50, naturally, some people are too good and still manage to win, but let's not kid ourselves
Most of those with very high winrates always play in a pre made 5 man team
>>
File: congratulations.gif (998KB, 498x338px) Image search: [Google]
congratulations.gif
998KB, 498x338px
>>384695954
>its rng that I lost my tower
>its rng that I lost lane
>its rng I picked a weak early game champion
>its rng they grouped and took rift herald/inhib
>its rng I lost the game in 15 minutes

also

>fire drake
>affecting anything pre 20 minutes when abilities scale more off levels than items.
>>
>>384695954
The dragon rng is actually bullshit and my least favorite change to the game since season 3
>>
File: 6348322.jpg (36KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
6348322.jpg
36KB, 720x720px
>>384696217
>solo/duoq
>5 man premades
Ebin
>>
>>384695925
And generally those SJW fuck complains about christianism and conservatism like hell but then they complain about woman being free and beautiful
Seriously fuck "Fanservice" in general, if a company wish to make a sexy woman then go for it. I'm not interested in ugly slob in my videogame, that's what real world is for.
>>
LIST OF CHAMPIONS LITERALLY UNPLAYEABLE IN COMPETITIVE LEAGUE RIGHT NOW
Aatrox
Amumu
Annie
Azir
Cho
Darius
Diana
Mundo
Draven
Eve
Ezreal
Fiddle
Gangplank
Garen
Hecarim
Heimer
Illaoi
Irelia
Ivern
Jax
Jinx
Karthus
Katarina
Kayle
Kayn
Kindred
Leona
Lissandra
Lux
Malphite
Master yi
Miss fortune
Mordekaiser
Nautilus
Nasus
Nidalee
Nocturne
Pantheon
Quinn
Rammus
Rengar
Riven
Shaco
Shyvana
Singed
Sion
Sivir
Skarner
Soraka
Swain
Talon
Taric
Teemo
Trundle
Trynd
Udyr
Urgot
veigar
Vel koz
Volibear
Wukong
Xerath
Xin zhao
Yoric
Ziggs
Zilean
>>
File: Atlas Shrugged.jpg (14KB, 240x216px) Image search: [Google]
Atlas Shrugged.jpg
14KB, 240x216px
>>384695556
>Evasion.

Evasion as an item is only good on either very lategame carries, and shit against mkb carriers, or on heroes with high hp pools or a passive that mitigates damage like bristleback. You will literally never see someone buy a raw talisman of evasion in any serious game because evasion alone doesn't fucking matter at the price of 1450 fucking gold. Infact, you'll probably have people saying they are reporting you if you first bought a raw talisman on literally any hero in the damn game; it's that worthless as a raw item.
>>
>>384696523
>kindred

makes me sad every time
>>
>>384696523
Its a good thing you and I aren't in competitive then
>>
File: 1494706571804.jpg (10KB, 199x257px) Image search: [Google]
1494706571804.jpg
10KB, 199x257px
>>384696523
any dotard want to make a list of champions that are unplayable in competitive league
>>
>>384696550
I dont want to hear if evasion is a good first item buy in dota, the fact is that the item is viable at least some of the time and its rng just like the rest of your pos game. Literally half the items in dota have rng crit or rng stuns or rng evasion. Then you have rng on your hero skills as well as if the items weren't enough.
>>
File: 187650922.png (167KB, 469x467px) Image search: [Google]
187650922.png
167KB, 469x467px
>>384694238
>Riot started the prize pool

I mean, there's tons of shit for you to argue about and valve clearly advertises Dota's monthly numbers yet you attack the 1.5 million dollar prize pool that Valve started when League's was 100,000.

Seems pretty odd my dude, it's almost like that was just some copy paste garbage
>>
File: de1.png (316KB, 500x455px) Image search: [Google]
de1.png
316KB, 500x455px
>>384696626
i-its a good thing that the same characters are played in every pro match and definitely not a sign that LoL has shit balancing
>>
>>384696523

>COMPETITIVE LEAGUE

Oh so this is a list of champions that is playable for 99% of the playerbase? Neat.
>>
>>384678061

I've been on the chain and /v/ for like 8 years now and I've come to the conclusion that it's a combination of

>it's popular (more popular than the original game it 'copied')
>it has a low skill floor (opposed to the game it 'copied')
>it attracts the wrong crowd

Those are mostly the recurring themes.
>>
riot LITERALLY said that if you gon a win streak they'll match people with higher elo against you and people with lower elo with you to balance the game
forced 50/50 exists
>>
>>384696346
There is a mechanic in the game that forces you into specific teams based on your win rate so you have no argument
Feel free to post more niggers
>>
>>384696841

I'm quite confident you couldn't even explain what makes a champion an S rank competitive pick over a different champion aside from spouting something vague like "it's more powerful".
>>
>>384696845
>playable

sure you can pick urgot you most likely wont win in diamond rank but you probably arent that high anyways if you think this is fine
>>
>>384695356
is that the reason why flash is mandatory on every champions in the game, because it's well balanced and well thought out?
>>
>>384678061
Because I played it for 7 years and hate myself too. Quit a few months ago and am finally starting to enjoy the rest of gaming again.
>>
>>384678061
>buy hero
>hero gets nerfed
every time
>>
File: lolbabs.png (10KB, 805x110px) Image search: [Google]
lolbabs.png
10KB, 805x110px
>>384696626
>>384696703
>>384696845
>MFW LOLBABOONS ATTEMPT DAMAGE CONTROL

LMAO
>>
File: smug365.jpg (16KB, 326x316px) Image search: [Google]
smug365.jpg
16KB, 326x316px
>>384696841
In solo/duoq, aka the only thing you will ever play, every champion is viable. Some dude was challenger aka top 200 with heimerdinger before he even got buffed for months on end.

That champion hasn't even been played for years in competitive.
>>
>>384678061
no wasd killed the game for me
>>
>>384678061
I don't but I could never enjoy it.
>Lose: get mad because nobody likes losing.
>Win: get mad because the shitty pairing system is going to put me with shitty teammates and/or better enemies to keep the ratio closer to 50%.

It felt like no matter what I did the ending of the fight was already predetermined before the start:
>losing much? here are some dumbs enemies! go beat them tiger!
>winning much? here are some ragequitters! losing is also part of the game!

never played ranked
>>
>>384696845
>aatrox, azir, diana, mundo, eve, ezreal, fiddle, gangplank, garen, heimer, illaoi, ivern, jax, jinx, karthus, kayle, kayn, kindred, lissandra, lux, master yi, miss fortune, mordekaiser, nasus, nidalee, noturne, quinn, rengar, shaco, shyvana, singed, sion, sivir, skarner, taric, teemo, trynd, udyr, urgot, veigar, volibear, wukong, xerath, xin zhao, yorick and zilean aren't dogshit in pubs too

uh
>>
>>384696217
>some people are too good and still manage to win
Explain why you can't win just like those other people that play in the exact same matchmaking system and manage to get to a higher ranking than you
Because you aren't as good as they are and are in denial then make up some bullshit "forced winrate system that's out to get you" explanation to excuse yourself for being bad at a Korean children's vidya that you're hardstuck Bronze in
>>
>>384696943
>There is a mechanic in the game that forces you into specific teams
Yet people have 90+% winrates, your just bad.
>>
>>384697141
>Yet people have 90+% winrates, your just bad.
source?

where are these people?
>>
>>384697141
i'm convinced you're a riot shill or a 12yo retard.

there is a reason why a hidden mmr exists.
>>
>>384696873

LoL is an oddity because it's a game that does everything that a Blizzard game should have done, but Riot beat Blizzard to the punch. It was the accessible 2.0 version of a burgeoning genre title, it attracted hordes of new people, and it has since become the new default template for other people to try and make clones off of. Dota fans are annoyed that Dota2 isn't king of pile, blizzard fans are annoyed that Riot essentially took Blizzard's spot and relegated Blizzard to making a strange offshoot game to appeal to non-genre fans, and anons with limited time and/or money are annoyed by Riot's F2P system.
>>
>>384697224
>"Please spoonfeed me because I know nothing about this game I'm trashtalking and its community"
>>
>>384697327
>source: my ass
ok then
>>
>>384696948
I havent played LoL since s3 but I will try my best using that knowledge

Lets take Nasus for example he requires you to have free farm for at least 20 mins before he comes online and is useful enough that picking him was worth it. That's 20 mins in which your team is forced to fight 4v5 unless you want to give up farm and try to fight but would most likely end with you losing. Not to mention how easy it is to counter pick and gank a Nasus. Why would any pro team that wants to win pick Nasus over say Riven or Jayce
>>
>>384697128
I don't play your shitty game and I sure as hell wouldn't play the salty joke that is ranked even if I did
It's not all bad though, it serves as containment for shitters and casuals such as yourself
>mechanic is unfair
>b b b but some people still win
Just because someone can get around a shitty system doesn't make the system not shit, punishing someone by putting him in a bad team?
>>384697141
Only retards like this defend such dumpster fires
>>
>>384697007

>diamond rank

LoL doesn't have a linear progression system that chops the playerbase up into 20% chunks and distributes them bronze - Diamond like some games. 80+ % of the ranked playerbase is contained just in bronze and silver.

Most people will play league their entire lives without ever coming across a situation where w/e champion they love is unplayable due to balance or meta concerns.
>>
>>384697224
>>384697301

>inb4 its reddit so it doesn't count because reddit
https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/3a38g3/dopas_hit_master_with_97_winrate/
https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/5nsf76/dopaapdo_is_sitting_at_a_100winrate_with_more/
https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/1xsa62/apdos_smurf_89_win_rate_challenger/
https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/1xsa62/apdos_smurf_89_win_rate_challenger/
>>
>>384697114
>my IQ isn't high enough to understand how to play these completely viable champions effectively in solo q and can only comprehend picking metaslave shit that's "currently OP" and proceeding to feed with them
uhh
>>
>>384697056
>In solo/duoq, aka the only thing you will ever play, every champion is viable.
no it isn't.
>>
>>384697561
>https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/3a38g3/dopas_hit_master_with_97_winrate/
that says 46% win rate when you follow the link.

>https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/5nsf76/dopaapdo_is_sitting_at_a_100winrate_with_more/
this one has no recent games played.

>https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/1xsa62/apdos_smurf_89_win_rate_challenger/
this one has 51% win rate.

pros can get 90% win rate shitting on scrubs on their way to challenger but once they're in challenger the highest ive seen is like 60%.

get fucked retard
>>
>>384697605
when was the last time you had a doctor mundo on your team?
>>
File: 1499357151600.png (389KB, 634x480px) Image search: [Google]
1499357151600.png
389KB, 634x480px
>>384697114
>aatrox, fiddle, karthus, nasus, urgot, and yorick not being worst picks for their roles over almost any other character.

Telling lies is a sin anon
>>
>>384697619
Heim pre buffed was L I T E R A L L Y called a trashcan champion yet this game made top 200 players vs pros only playing that one champion.
>>
>>384679039
Can get reported for playing off meta.

I remeber that dude playing nunu double invade jungle while maintaing a decent win ratio, he got reported a lot but the system never did anything because of his win ratio.
Eventually he got paired against a rioter and trashed the floor with him, the guy got mad and decided to personally ban the guy with the excuse of the high reports he had on him even thought the system never did anything to him because it understood that while non-meta the guy still played to win.
>>
>>384697704
Look at the dates you fucking idiot he doesn't play on the accounts anymore.
>>
>>384697836
ok, still wrong about those win rates though.

shove it up your ass faggot.
>>
>>384697496
Unfair to whom? You only? Explain why people can overcome """"unfair""""" odds and you can't do the same (assuming this "match me up with complete shitters to force 50/50" system actually exists)
>>
File: wtfmcdicks.png (19KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
wtfmcdicks.png
19KB, 400x400px
>>384697893
Are you this retarded? Just look at the comments, if he wasn't 90+% winrate you think all the comments would have said something.

M8 im honestly pretty sure no one can be THIS dumb and your just trying to bait for (you)s because you have nothing else in your life.
>>
still waiting for the mundo game, also see if you can see a volibear in your match history, I sure as hell can't
>>
>randoms garunteed to be retarded
>play with three friends, the random is the only one to lose lane, refuses to group
>game takes twice as long to win thanks to the one retard
>call him a retard, get banned
Tons of fun
>>
>>384697897
>assuming this "match me up with complete shitters to force 50/50" system actually exists
>https://na.op.gg/ranking/ladder/summonerName=
why is it that rank 1 challenger has a 58% win rate?

is it because hes bad or because hes being forced to play on nigger-tier teams?

compare that to any other game like broodwar where rank 1 had 80% win rate against PROS, 100% win rate against ladder scrubs.
>>
>>384697897
>assuming this system actually exists
Damn I just can't stand casuals
Unfair to everyone you troglodyte, you should be challenged by the opposing team while playing with people of similar skill yourself
The difficulty shouldn't come from playing with drooling 10 year old.
But riot is smart, most of the fans are shitters so they make mechanics that help shitters
Jeez, how stupid can someone be to defend something like this...
>>
>>384698034
>reddit would have said anything except for "wow this gook who we all follow like braindead sheep is amazing!" even if the winrates were 20% or lower

lol

you clearly have respect for reddit. go there
>>
>>384696523
>no vayne
bro at least try
>>
File: fuck off.png (216KB, 568x1023px) Image search: [Google]
fuck off.png
216KB, 568x1023px
>>384698107
(you)
>>
>>384698193
>no argument
you're done here retard, suck some jew cock over at your league client.

be sure to buy more skins as well, mr shekelstein needs to afford his new mansion somehow right?
>>
>>384695436

This is another complaint. Because in LoL, spells scale with items. If a mage or an assassin gets ass fucked in lane, he is going to be completely useless outside of landing a crutch stun every once in a blue moon. Meanwhile even a Lina who got fucked in lane can still delete another team's squishy if she gets the drop on them.
This is without talking about General spell impact between the games. Even if your team is losing, you can still decide team fights if you get a good Enigma or Tidehunter ult. What does LoL have to compare? Amumu? Good fucking luck getting a good ult as him when you are behind without burning your Flash. Bonus gold for shutting down is comparatively non-existent in LoL as well, plus the lack of death penalty.

Obviously snowballing also exists in Dota, but it isn't near as bad as LoL.
>>
File: KDHDI8M.png (121KB, 315x198px) Image search: [Google]
KDHDI8M.png
121KB, 315x198px
*blocks half of your character cast of ever being played above broze 3*
>>
>>384680703
I'm always happy to accurately display why this is to people who don't quite understand mobas. I'll try to keep it brief as I suspect you are trolling. If we played a game on 200% speed it would be harder, right?

League of Legends has shorter stuns, and the champions in the game kill each other much faster. Dota has longer stuns, and it takes much longer to kill someone. League of Legends has shorter cooldowns on abilities, meaning the people are doing more things. The avarage APM for a League of Legends pro player is about 130% higher than a dota 2 pro player. Things like avatar turning, manaless characters, every champion having a a blink at level one. If you are a casual, none of this stuff actually matters, because you barely understand what any of it is. So just play Dota, and pretend like you are better than someone else. ^.^
>>
>>384698265
>>
>>384695623
>blink before enemy attack hits you
Wow I am saved.
>>
>>384698193
back to red dit
>>
>>384698394
>what are dots
>what is urn of shadows

there is a reason why everyone who buys blink daggers buys it to go IN while flash is used to go OUT
>>
>>384697561
Only season winrates within the same division matters. Smurfing for winrate doesn't count.
>>
>giga faggot gave up in trying to post a game where he had a doctor mundo in the game

proved my point you bitch
>>
File: 1500047151202.png (130KB, 348x342px) Image search: [Google]
1500047151202.png
130KB, 348x342px
>>384698331
>any LoL chracter requiring as much APM as Invoker or Meepo
>>
>>384698578
no shit your winrate will approach 50% as you get closer to your proper rank
>>
A game could be decided after 5 minutes and yet it will probably still take 40 more minutes for your team to realize this.
>>
>>384698578
>Smurfing doesnt count, it only counts if im hardstuck in gold. Yet other people can 99% winrate my division.
>>
>>384686071
LoL has a lot of interesting champions, especially some of the newer ones. I'd say characters like Zac, Ivern, Xayah, and Kled are some highlights.
>>
>>384678435
pretty much this
>>
>>384698662
>>384698680
so you guys admit to the point that the system puts you with shittier and shittier teams until you lose, thanks.
>>
>>384698662
The joke with this post is, it doesn't, good players still have like 80% in other games, its just lols forced play with shitters mechanic that makes it so
>>
>>384698082
Rank 1 challenger is playing with people of equal skill level, how is a 58% winrate not reasonable for that?
>>384698086
>system is unfair to everyone
Getting real tired of your shit
If everyone is forced into playing with shitters, that means everyone has the same odds in the grand scheme of things. It's lime if out of a hundred games, 50 of them are with teams of equal rank, and 50 of them are gaames with shitters on your team, and EVERYONE is forced to do these hundred games, then it's "fair" in a sense. Wether it's the optimal solution or not(it's not) is a different argument, but that still doesn't excuse you from trying to justify not being able to carry yourself through unfairness when literally everyone else has to try and do the same,and there are fuckloads of people who actually succeed.
>>
>>384698752
no it puts you with better and better players til you become the weakest link and their 5 is better than your 5 because you are shit and you lose.
>>
>>384698635
>invoker
>difficult
he's one of the easiest champions once you learn his spells. His APM isn't high, oh no you press the ability buttons 3 times before casing, how difficult, Magicka does way more than invoker.

>Meepo
I'll give you that one
>>
>>384698705
I feel the opposite way, the older champions are what make things tick for me. Ivern is an amazing concept but I hate what he does to the game.
>>
>>384698861
>Rank 1 challenger is playing with people of equal skill level
proof?

>how is a 58% winrate not reasonable for that?
see >>384698082
>>
>>384698849
How does that even make sense then. If you are winning 80% of matches you should be climbing the ladder to play with and against better players. I dont see how winning 8 out of 10 games should keep you playing vs the same people because you are clearly better than them.
>>
>>384698927
>burden of proof
Get out.
>>
>>384698881
>til you become the weakest link and their 5 is better than your 5 because you are shit and you lose.
i guess everyone is the weakest link then because everyone in challenger is 60% win rate or less.

broodwar has people with 90%+ win rate in their iccup ladder and the pros easily get 100% there.
>>
>>384698752
No, it matches you with more difficult opponents until you're tapped out at your maximum ability.

MMR is balanced every ranked game. The problem is sometimes your teammate isn't worth their MMR. With perfect MMR you should win 50% of the time.
>>
File: photo_2017-07-06_23-23-11.jpg (29KB, 433x469px) Image search: [Google]
photo_2017-07-06_23-23-11.jpg
29KB, 433x469px
>>384681691
>you don't have to interact with the community in a 5v5 video game
>>
>>384698861
>Rank 1 challenger is playing with people of equal skill level,
HAHAHA
PEOPLE IN CHALLENGER GET PEOPLE IN DIA 5 EVERY FUCKING GAME
>>
>>384699031
>no source
into the trash you go

>>384699050
see >>384698082
>>
>>384698861
Look man, while it is mildly entertaining when retards try to get mathematical just don't if you have nothing smart to say.
You got it all wrong.
A shitter that always loses will play 100 matches and in those 100 he will always be matched with good teams to drag them down in order to get his win rate closer to 50
A good player will always be stuck with shitters, wherever he goes, rank doesn't matter, he will always be paired with drooling retards
If you can't see why this shouldn't be so in a team based game then I'll just conclude that I'm not surprised, you are the average lol player lmao
>>
>>384696793
there are 2 crit items in dota and 6 in lol, i didnt count items that build into those.
besides, the whole "dota is bad because of rng" narrative imploded when riot decided to implement new drakes and plants. obviously ignoring rngs that matters in lane like fioras
>>384696550
%20 evasion increases physical ehp by %25 against only right clicks. that's like 4 armor lol
>>
>>384699138
LoL restricts the highest and lowest MMR you play with. Only silver faggots have to deal with bronze and diamond doesn't play with silver.

Challenger 1 only plays with Diamond 5 or higher.
>>
>>384699050
>With perfect MMR you should win 50% of the time.
isnt that what everyone was arguing, only leaguetards argued against this.
>>
File: smug432.jpg (33KB, 229x238px) Image search: [Google]
smug432.jpg
33KB, 229x238px
>dotards are so bad at video games that don't have rng on everything that they cry and complain that a magical force is forcing them to stay in silver because "lol 50/50 dood"
>>
>>384699039
>pros easily get 100
because they are pros, and its 1v1. league is 5v5 so you are only 10% of the team. No matter how good you are at the top youre going to have the worse 5 since it needs to be even. so in a sense you are right but only at the very top. if youre stuck platy youre bad
>>
>>384694238
>Dodging and landing skillshots is almost an irrelevant skill in the game
They don't fucking matter in lol you fucking faggot. Out of every lol shitter that thinks they're game is good you're the absolute worst. Skill shots in league require no skill at all. They're all massive going against massive hitboxes and move fast as lightning. The 'skillshots' add nothing but a fucking minigame because the actual game is so boring you need the mini game for constant stimulation.
>>
>>384699418
and this is why league is inherently shit.

if league allowed you to leave the game at 3 minutes once you knew the game was over at the cost of double elo loss then it wouldnt be so bad because I could just roll the dice a bit more often.

but no lets force people to play a 50 minute game that was lost at 5 minutes instead.
>>
>>384699404
only the reddit poster is arguing against MMR.

just as bad is the guy who thinks his 1/1000 MMR character isn't being matched against a 1/100 MMR player on the other team.
>>
>>384699385
The system is shit because it hinders you in your progress withing these ranks and actively makes the game shit by forcing you to carry bad players that are prone to raging
Of all the things these lolshitters choose to defend... Pathetic
>>
>>384699431
t. aimbotter
>>
>>384699431
>dotard spouts some garbage about skillshots not taking skill because they have literally no other valid points to make
Yeah, bet you think aiming in CSGO takes no skill either because "it's point nd clicc n teh bullets r instant lololol"
>>
>>384699405
>loltard thinks his shitty game hold a candle to dota
Even the devs are aware it's a casual version of the original mod, why pretend?
>>
File: THONKING.png (6KB, 112x112px) Image search: [Google]
THONKING.png
6KB, 112x112px
I legit got tired after Riot's bullshit after a while so i stopped playing but i still have lowkey interest in mobas, is there anything i should know before trying to get into dota?
>>
>>384699702
>lol shitters play csgo
thats some effective casual containment
>>
File: Smug 583.jpg (34KB, 412x396px) Image search: [Google]
Smug 583.jpg
34KB, 412x396px
>>384699734
>some guy said its casual and I dont even have proof!
dotard arguments everyone
>>
>>384699759
Yea its a rng fest that takes less skill than lol, everything is either rng or pure point and click.
>>
>>384699759
Turn rate feels awkward but serves a gameplay purpose, Peruvians are without fail shit at the game but exist at all skill levels due to getting to play against other Peruvians worse than themselves.
>>
>>384699875
there are plenty of arguments, this thread basically shits on every lol players fee fees 10 times over
Honestly just read it, this time carefully.
But comprehension was never your strong side, that's why you play lol
>>
File: Z E N O.png (228KB, 442x497px) Image search: [Google]
Z E N O.png
228KB, 442x497px
>>384699827
404 argument not found
>>
>>384699875
>he has at least 583 smug anime reaction girl images
>he numbers them manually with the naming convention "smug x"

if every braindead lolbabby died this earth would be so much better off
>>
>>384700102
It's not an argument, I'm stating shitty people are attracted to shitty games
>>
File: Smug 534.jpg (154KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Smug 534.jpg
154KB, 1280x720px
>>384700143
>not having over 583 smugs
>>
>>384700154
Yeah, while completely ignoring my point about your argument being completely illogical and worthless garbage, thus casing you to give up on even trying to refute anything
Thread posts: 531
Thread images: 83

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.