[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

sudeki

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: Sudeki-DVD-Xbox.jpg (244KB, 1604x1066px) Image search: [Google]
Sudeki-DVD-Xbox.jpg
244KB, 1604x1066px
can we get a sudeki thread going?
>>
I'm still praying for a full frontal assault.
>>
does anyone have a picture of the nerd that won the Get in the Game contest for this game? it's burned into my memory but I can't find it anywhere on the internet
>>
>>384676645
what was the game contest about?
>>
>>384677457
you sent in a postcard and they designed a character after you
the guy with the glasses was the most stereotypical jrpg nerd ever, and the picture of him looking at the design was amazing i wish i could find it
>>
>>384676379
One of the few things I remember about this game is that it was literally unfinished, the story at least, the post scene after the final boss never made it into the game itself, interns just grabed an unpolished version scene plus the available voice acting for it, mixed the two and just released on the internet.
>>
File: IMG_3120.png (50KB, 255x204px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3120.png
50KB, 255x204px
more like suckdicky
>>
>>384677616
damn the game is so obscure its hard to find a "making of" video for it.
>>
File: art013.jpg (33KB, 266x600px) Image search: [Google]
art013.jpg
33KB, 266x600px
>>384677878
i watched the bonus ending video. ehh it was better than nothing but i still empty from the final boss fight its self. Allish, buki and elco should've all been in the fight. The final fight felt very cheap and rushed.
>>
>>384676379
I think this is the only game I've ever 100%'d. Can't believe I forgot about this.
>>
>>384676379
People actually play this game? I thought I was the only one
>>
>>384678765
is there any point to getting the ultimate weapons?
>>
>>384677616
We need this
>>
>>384679196
You get a sweet sword? A badass gun? I don't know man, I just wanted them because it sounded cool.
At the very least it helped me demolish the final boss with ease, maybe that's the point?
>>
Back when Microsoft wanted the weeb audience
>>
>>384679762
That was just the rocky start, trying to imitate japan didn't produce worthwhile results so they got Itagaki to be their fuccboi, Team Ninja was almost exclusive to Microsoft for 8 years.
>>
I was surprised by how quickly the ending snuck up on me.
>>
Own the game, never beat it.
Got up to the Werewolf boss, I think. Is the game worth finishing?
>>
>>384679762
The OG XBOX had some great games for weebs. Ninja Gaiden, Panzer Dragoon Orta, Otogi, Dead or Alive, Gun Valkyrie, etc.
>>
>>384682598
Phantom Dust was created specifically to pander to the Japanese.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.