[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does [Glass Him] mean?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 8

File: glasshim.jpg (133KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
glasshim.jpg
133KB, 640x360px
What does [Glass Him] mean?
>>
It means Season 2 confirmed.
>>
>>384675343

The first time I saw [Glass Him] I thought it meant smash a glass over his head.

Are Telltale fans confirmed retards? Are they gonna have to start dumbing their games down from now on for retards in their community who don't understand simple sayings?
>>
>>384675343
Obviously beating the living shit out of him and then proceed to rape his ass right then and there. What else would you think?
>>
nice watermark
>>
File: Exterminatus_Retribution.jpg (64KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
Exterminatus_Retribution.jpg
64KB, 900x506px
>>384675343
>>
>>384675343
'Glass' is not a common slang term where I live. It's still immediately fucken obvious from the context alone that it's not a nice thing and it probably involves a glass.
>>
I though Glass Him would mean buying him a drink so that he can loosen his tongue.
>>
>>384677068
He is literally already opening up to you during this why would you buy him a drink it's not like you two are both best buddies sitting in your favorite bar. It's very obvious that this is supposed to be the asshole option
>>
>>384677183
Exactly, he is mellow and susceptible, I though another drink might do the job.
I didn't account for the edge.
>>
>>384675343
you give him the glass
>>
>>384675343
I was legitimately caught up in the moment and thought [glass him] simply meant give him the glass not bash the man over the skull.
>>
>select "I already know this story."
>"I already know this story, you stupid cunt."
>character brandishes a hammer, striking him in the chest
what the hell
>>
>>384675536
Pretty much. I'm not even a native speaker and I would never confuse [Glass him] with pouring him a shot or some retarded shit.
>>
>>384675343
Only NA fags don't get what [Glass him] meant. That's the only reason you fucks still talk about it to this day because your ass burgers forces you too.
>>
>>384675343
I've never even heard the term or slang to glass someone outside of this game, I'm not a native speaker of English, don't live in an English-speaking country and I haven't even played this yet. Despite all that, even one look at that screenshot already tells me enough information to know that 'Glass him' means you'll bash the dude's head in with the glass. There's really no excuse unless you misread what the option is.
>>
>>384677774
>Select "I don't think so"
>"I don't think so, you cunt"
>Proceeds to break the guy's elbows and knock his teeth out
What the fuck man
>>
>push Dijkstra, forcefully
>push him over, beat him up, break his other leg
>>
>>384677183
> why would you buy him a drink it's not like you two are both best buddies sitting in your favorite bar
Ignoring the whole glass him part, wouldnt that be just the right time to pour him one? He doesn't like you and you don't like him but are trying to be civil and just end up staying there for a while until he gived you everything you need. It isnt like that is something new to storytelling, a bar can be a place to brawl or be neutral towards each other because the past week/day has been shit.
>>
>>384675343
FUCKING AMERICANS
>>
>>384678228
That shit was so retarded. I mean, it's satisfying as fuck if you're playing an asshole Geralt but holy shit, label that shit better. Pushing someone aside forcefully would mean you shove them out of the way, not cripple them (again) for life.
>>
>>384675343
>Burger spotted
fuck off you pleb.
>>
>>384675343
>American tourist walks into a scottish pub
>looks around whilst commenting loudly to his wife how "quaint" and "authentic" it looks
>walk up to the bar and says "howdy fellas, would one of you fine gentlemen glass me?"
>gets his head caved in because he's too retarded to understand proper English
>>
>>384675536
I was pretty sure It meant smash him with the glass but I wasn't sure If It was some slang I'd never heard of, and I wouldn't have wanted to hit him anyways so I didn't go for it.
>>
>>384678397
>>384678503

You mean Canadian.

This is a reference to the Super Best Friends Play LP of A Wolf Among Us.
>>
>>384678839
>You mean Canadian
same difference
>>
>>384678203
>Select "..."
>"... You fucking cunt."
>Proceeds to rip his arm off and beat him with it.

What in the goddamn...?
>>
>>384675536
the problem was that right before that prompt shows up, he talks about how the only thing he has to look forward too is a glass of wine or whatever.
>>
File: 1500434473507.png (300KB, 440x495px) Image search: [Google]
1500434473507.png
300KB, 440x495px
>>
>>384675536
>Are Telltale fans confirmed retards?
Just Americans.
>>
>>384678839
>Canadian
I'm Canadian and everyone I know including myself knows what glassing someone means. You fat burger fuck
>>
File: 1499629337814.jpg (100KB, 440x498px) Image search: [Google]
1499629337814.jpg
100KB, 440x498px
>>384675343
>>
>be a goodie
>have a friendly drink with a buddy
>options : have a pleasant conversation or FUCKING KILL HIM IN COLD BLOOD IN A SUPRISE ATTACK
>???
>profit
>>
[Tell him off]
>>
Are you guys happy about S2? What are you hoping for?
>>
>>384675343
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUGi-aTILx4
>>
GLASSED
>>
File: Screenshot_283.png (33KB, 562x712px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_283.png
33KB, 562x712px
It comes from the the verb Glassing.
To glass someone.
To attack him with a bottle or a glass made of glass.
>>
File: Untitled.png (94KB, 435x133px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
94KB, 435x133px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAYScAmTDgY
>>
>>384678652
>>
>>384678441
When you're playing the witcher you're basically just giving suggestions to geralt with what you pick. At the end of the day his personality has a big influence on how things play out.

On topic though I have no idea how people didn't get what glass meant.
>>
>>384682104
>When you're playing the witcher you're basically just giving suggestions to geralt with what you pick.
What the fuck are you talking about? There's nothing else in the game where the option you choose and your words/actions are completely different.
>>
>>384675343
it means smash ya fuckin glass in his face, ya dumb cunt
what the fuck do you think
>>
>>384682318
I was sure there was but I haven't played the game since release so I'll just bow out of this one. The only example I can think of right now is from witcher 2.
>>
File: [Glass him].webm (973KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
[Glass him].webm
973KB, 640x480px
>>384675343
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.